Let's discuss fat acceptance in a way that doesn't lead to childish name calling and autistic diaper shitting

Let's discuss fat acceptance in a way that doesn't lead to childish name calling and autistic diaper shitting.

I'd suck dem fat tiddies

That girl isnt fat

Nah, I'd rather keep ignoring them like always.

>in a way that doesn't lead to childish name calling and autistic diaper shitting.
no thanks

How could you say no to this?

I am a mega fucking fatass, 6' 350lbs. "Fat acceptance" is fucking bullshit and retarded, 99% of people who are fat have no one to blame but themselves. It's unhealthy, and should be shamed and discouraged whenever it's seen, fat people should only be an example for what others should never let themselves become.

I can accept that fat people exist. I can't accept that they want us to pretend they aren't disgusting and lazy failures of human beings.

There isn't much to discuss.

Fat acceptance = Promoting people to have poor health.

The end.

>tfw no belly gf

>i am projecting my self loathing on to people better than me

I suppose people's right to die young.

I do not support paying for them.

i like her plump little tummy
she can be my little milk cow and spray milk all over my dick before i fuck her

Fat chicks are gross. Kill yourself.

They say leafs are the biggest shitposters, but Australia still wears the crown

What in God's name is that thing

She got a belly on her.

What would you say she is?

would gf that chubby qt

This is the best time in human history to have a fat fetish

The modren woman or feminist

Daily reminder that if you like "thick" women, you're unwittingly normalizing and encouraging being overweight, and aiding the fat acceptance agenda with your support of an ever increasing average weight.

The only acceptable form of "fat acceptance" is accepting a fat girl like in the OP and getting her /fit/. Accepting is fine, settling is not.

And I should be against this why?

>implying I don't want a fatty

>is a coal burner
yeah...niggers can have "her"

My first reaction (assuming that isn't one of the most demented shoops of all time) is "Holy fuck! All that AND tube tits. I will NEVER again complain about what the genetic roll of the dice gave me."

That's just ... damn. Nobody deserves to be dealt that hand from birth. Never had a chance.

And now you're going to post the same dozen images that get posted on /fit/ a dozen times a day, right? How creative of you.

this is perfect ooo look at that belly

holy shit

I think I see a Big Mac in there.

Imagine the smell

The slippery slope isn't a fallacy.

What's there to talk about? People are free to be fat if they want to and other people can think it's fucking gross to be fat if they want. I don't see a problem.

well clearly that's too fat

nice gore though, sociopath.

Wew!

FAT FOR THE FATGOD

this is real

That black shit breast cancer? I can't tell where the ribs are, I think they're the meat slab looking things.

its all about genetics, composition of proportion features, fat distribution and so on.

Remember

/fit/ girls best girls

This is my ideal weight limit.

Anymore than this and it starts getting nasty.

hey /fit/ after you're done ruining this thread don't forget to run back to /fit/ and lust over some men's bodies as you discuss the joys of spotting and the feeling of men breathing on your taint you fucking faggots in denial (some of you are not in denial)

More Strawman please.

This was posted for science. If the next one is of his dick inside the thing, that would be sociopathic. And also funny.

The black stuff is probably coagulated blood

I first thought from the thumbnail that this was a burrito or some shit

>abs
I rather kill myself.

women should have no muscles and a little fat or be Petite

Uh oh spaghettios

And claiming fat people are unhealthy while idolizing steroid abusers.

Oh no.

Fat acceptance? Done, I already accept them. They exist, and there's nothing I can do about it.
I'm even nice: I won't go out of my way to insult a fat person or even make them feel bad.
However, the people who preach "fat acceptance" really preach "fat celebration." I don't have a problem with fat people. I have a problem with idiots who want me to pretend it's attractive, healthy or not completely up to the person to control.

Then do it and make the world a better place you pathetic fucking sheep

>those icy black eyes

Rule of thumb: As long as her tits reach farther in front of her than her stomach, she's not too fat.

This is good.

I like girls with big titties and a gut exactly like that. Shit is sexy for some reason. I'm degenerate as hell though.

shut up fatty

Fuck you people, you ruin everything funny

>funny fat shame thread
>LOOK AT THIS MUTILATED MONSTER COVERED IN SHIT
>let's make fun of trannies
>LOOK AT THIS BRAZILIAN FAGGOT WITH HIS SKULL BASHED IN AND DICK HANGIN OUT I HAVE 500 MORE OF THESE

Foreskin threads were the best place to make fun of americans (and how they can't enjoy sex) but now the OP is already a jew sucking off a baby or a dick cut in half

Hurr durr newfag, even after ten years they are disgusting, because I didn't erode my mirror neurons with booze and weed

Degenerate.

Aussies are shitposting especially hard this morning. What's the deal? Shareblue up your salary?

She's all yours niggers.

Damn. And I thought I was a dyel skeleton. Communism guy is on some next level heroin holocaust shit.

I'd tap that. Now a quarter ton land whale on the other hand, maybe not so much.

I'd chew that tummy.

Did she survive?

There's a difference between having meat on your bones and being a morbidly obese slob that puts Jabba to shame.

I hate the Fat acceptance organisation as a whole, not because they have this delusional mindset where they think being a landwhale is A-OK, but how they will lash out at you when you tell them that being overweight and living it as some sort of lifestyle is unhealthy. Can't tell em' shit, can't help em'.. Let them die of heart failure for all I care because there is literally no cure for this type of retardation.

cute chub tho, would jiggle her :^)

i don't like this pic even though i like fat girls because there is no real gender defining characteristics of a woman here. I need to see her boobs or legs or butt or face or vagina along with her little moo cow tummy or there is no joy

>says the greasy haired, skinny fat 15 year old

This is what /fit/ actually looks like, by the way. These are the people passing judgement on others.

MAH LEG HURTS

BUT EHTS FRIED

Fuck you OP my grandpa ruined his and my grandmas oldage by obesity.

If you want to be a fat cunt fine who cares its your right to do so. Howecer if your fat you cant
>be on welfare
>let your kids eat like shit (kids eat like shit anyway im talking about letting them become little porkers)
>recieve health care for fat related problems.

these days they are starting to lose it

People do not seem to get what thicc actually is. A belly like that and overall fat presence like that is definitely overweight.

that said I have no idea what it is but Id fuck.

Very true user

how can "fat acceptance" be anything but a kike meme? screw genetics, fat can melt off a young body in like, what? 6 months? a year? we are only gas lighting the fatties with this acceptance garbage. What if they die early because they never take care of themselves?

Ew Rajesh wtf

>t-that's why girls won't talk to me. t-they're a bunch of degenerates

I'd mop em all on the floor

>can't refute argument
>can't insult the personality of the person making the argument because they're anonymous
>makes up a personality to insult anyway because you're fucking retarded

literally ideal female body

That Girl could be a 10 if she wasnt a fat sack of shit

Sexist pig.

She's pure maska ahhhhhhhh

the fuck it is.

Is she pregnant?

>this is a 10/10 in Ausfailia

This isn't your safe space. If you want PG-13 go back to whatever part of R*ddit you crawled out of.

A little chub doesn't hurt, but there's obviously a point where you're just fat.

I accept that some people are fat.
I do not accept having to foot their bill for them.

LOW T

Guess it's a step up from fucking sheep

How about you mop your own feces from the street first

Fat acceptance is just a way to make white women care less about their bodies and date niggers and or not reproduce at all. Fewer white babies. The end.

Is that boomer(female)?

Fat people are unhealthy

>tfw no photoshop gf