What does this meme stands for?

I´ve been seen it for a few days now and im not sure about it´s origins.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v4rvtnTThq0
newsweek.com/festering-religious-violence-underpins-modis-india-583835
youtube.com/watch?v=Czn5QzGcEEk
europeanknightsproject.com/chinese-academic-says-china-using-jewish-model-take-united-states-west/
youtube.com/watch?v=VCEWSSVjrTw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Buddhists tell the truth about Muslims being violent retards who are unwanted in every society, including their own societies.

I get it.

More like the face of a exhausted man who's lost faith in humanity.

/thread

Not only that they unlike the west are not cucking themselves and showing same treatment muslims show to their people

Pic related

>> Ashin Wirathu
>> Burmese Buddhist monk n leader of the anti-Muslim movement in Myanmar

youtube.com/watch?v=v4rvtnTThq0

fpbp

Muslims are dangerous

That cant be real.

damn that was awesome

It means that the times is owned by jews.

2017, how can ppl still be convinced there is nothing wrong with islam
>should we just start sending out emails to everyone and thing with information packages ?

He says what everyone around the world except white leftists already know.

You should see the whole clip where the carp quote is from. It's top notch.

A couple of years ago a bunch of Buddhists killed a bunch of Muslims. Maybe they're still doing it. I don't know anything about it. All I know is that I bet the Muslims deserved it.

Is that a real cover? I stopped following time magazine a decade ago.

burmese are fighting back against mudslime genocide. they are hte last buddhist country in the region, the 6 surrounding have already been taken over

My mistake, the webm is above. Not having sound in clips is tragic but oh well.

I got the flipboard app. It's been showing me a lot of articles saying Hindus are the bad guys and muslims are the good guys lately.

newsweek.com/festering-religious-violence-underpins-modis-india-583835

To me it shows the utter soullessness, evil and morally bankrupt face of journalism/media.

When you think, "Most peaceful religion and most violent religion on Earth", naturally you think of Buddhists and Muslims respectfully.

Because Muslims are just a cheap weapon the Globalist kikes of the world are using against Western nations, they have to be the good guys and anyone going against them are the bad guys.

It instills in you a sense of an absurd and chaotic world, where up is down and left is right. Truth doesn't matter, just narrative. It's like we're living in 1984 on steroids.

Marxists and Jewish globalists are bedfellows with Islam. Based Buddhists defending their culture from eradication threw a thorn into the minds of yoga feminist open border Drumpf-hating new age yuppies. The (((MSM))) had to go on offense to nip the concept of rejecting Islam in the bud by painting based Buddhists as "hate."

fuck this gay earth

Us asians are just tired of seeing shit like this every fucking day.

aka loverboys that have been terrorizing europe for the past 5 decades. They dont want to call it musim grooming.
youtube.com/watch?v=Czn5QzGcEEk

>buddhists protecting their own faith and culture against mudslimes
>terror

>muhammeds committing random acts on violence based on subhuman faith
>religion of peace

i don't know what's going on anymore

Wtf!

>muslims piss off MOST PEACEFUL RELIGION OF THE WORLD soo much that they started killing them
>media now shows Buddhists as violent psychopaths

>tfw i can understand what hes saying

My burmese fucking sucks though.

>checked
Have you been to Burma? Is it comfy?

Cool quads

Now THIS is some Buddhism I can get behind.

>Buddhists are terrorists for using mean words
>Muslims are not even if they kill hundred in Europe
Fucking kikes

Well Sup Forums, we always did say the religion of peace were terrorists. Kek provides in mysterious ways.

>Same publications would never dare print "Islamic Terror" on the front cover
>Totally cool with bashing Buddhists

BUDDHA DID NOTHING WRONG

>Not knowing about Tamil Tigers
>Not knowing about the Viet Cong

>Left wing
>Free Tibet bandwagon
>Want Islam in Tibet

We are in the twilight zone.

>There is more physical evidence of buddha than of jesus.

The Viet Cong were motivated by Communism not Buddhism.

neither related

Monks are always redpilled on Islam for some reason and go war mode suddenly

The first Crusaders were Catholic monks
Hindu monks, ever peaceful, also learned to war against Mughals
Buddhists monks too

t. planning on becoming a Catholic monk

Muslims have murdered millions of people in the indian region and south east asia.

What's stupid about this is that The Buddha actually taught non-violence. Hard to say the same for Muhammad. These violent Buddhist are probably not doing it in the name of The Buddha, but Muslims are committing violence in the name Muhammad.

Why do they shill for Islam so much? It's not just in the West or Christianity either. Hindus, Buddhists, etc. get bad press for protecting their homelands?

Why?

Yeah, but tolerance has its limits and evil needs to be dealt with lest it contaminates the whole society and upsets the natural order of things.

because they are all arabs im thinking, they just want to kill of the Caucasians because they are the most advanced on this planet and they pose the biggest threat.

>Caucasians are just open to this diversion (weakness) because they are naive and dont think ahead. europeanknightsproject.com/chinese-academic-says-china-using-jewish-model-take-united-states-west/

in germany they are prosecuting a women for posting a offensive meme

>be poo in loo buddhist
>set yourself your fire
>"if you dont set yourself on fire, your enemies win"

youtube.com/watch?v=VCEWSSVjrTw

Well I guess they got tired of that

After years of oppression by a whole country and actually pacifying ways, Buddhists can clearly see the true enemy. If the West shuns away Buddhists over Muslims, I just...

This was answered. See:
It's not a joke. Israeli globalists build up the ethnocentric state for Israel while causing weakness in western politics with multiculturalism because Marxism makes it easier to push populations into a new world order (global government) under Israeli and dynastic central banker control. They already comprise much of the US government. Nationalism is a threat to them. Political Islam is a tool. ISIS is a convenient tool that Israeli globalists fund via the deep states they largely control. Terror gives them leverage to increase their government power and execute agendas, such as overthrowing governments resisting Israel and globalism. The end game is world domination of resources with a suppressed but superficially content slave class packed into green but highly vulnerable megacities. It's communism merged to corporatism, with people raised to detest commoners who seek representation, individual liberty, and family choices that contradict the central government's program.

How can this not backfire though?

Muslims hate Jews. If Iran one day for example nukes Israel, what then? Oops?

>Implying they aren't protected already

An inside job, of course. A group of people is reaping benefits from Muslims.

>anyone + muslim = war

If Buddhists can't live with Muslims, why even bother trying.

Naturally, in a world where the biggest victim gets military aid from the rest of the world, people compete for who is the biggest victim.

Stop interfering in other country's military affairs and internal politics and this bullshit will end fast.

It probably won't backfire. It's been highly successful for Israeli globalists. Muslims are distracted. Western populations are distracted. Muslims were heading into modernization and western-oriented power, with youth detesting concepts like Sharia, prior to Israeli US schemes setting many Islamic countries back into hell over the past few decades. It is a gambit that perpetual instability for Islamic countries is better in the long run for Israeli globalists. Iran: regressed. Saddam: dead. Gaddafi: dead. DPRK regime: soon dead. Assad: sadly close to removal. These particular globalists do not care about how much misery they cause the population. Ends justify their means. Iran is becoming more vulnerable than ever. Iran and Russia will witness another regime change with North Korea. They won't attack Israel because Iran isn't suicidal.

Modern Muslims are more i to Sharia than the previous generation a good example would be Iran the current generation is much more radical and the whole modernisation will fall apart the day they run out oil

Abrahamic cult of human sacrifice

Basically a bunch of Muslims wandered into Burma during British rule, and they cause a lot of problems like they do everywhere else. So when they engage in typical Muslim behavior, the Buddhists fuck them up and show them who's boss, and the rest of the world whines about muh human rights.

then why did you ask

>Literally the only thing that could make a Buddhist violent toward another person
>muh human rights

These people deserve to get raped by mohammeds

Yeah, Muslim countries with a Christian minority accuse Christians of blasphemy and murder them all the time. Time has nothing to say about that, I guess.

When the Buddhists in Myanmar decide to fuck up some Muslims, it's usually because the Muslims gang-raped some girl.

That's what I'm saying. However, most Arab youth still do detest Sharia and political Islam as a whole, which MSM hides. Communities are being destroyed and hijacked by Israeli US support of jihadists on one hand, and being silenced and radicalized by western leftists embracing Muslim Brotherhood front organizations and candidates on the other hand. Radical leftists are welcoming it partially out of naivete and partially because they see disruption of "libertarian nationalists" as the clearest path to overthrowing capitalism, unaware they won't be the ones governing once sovereignty literally becomes a foreign concept.