Is he with (((them)))?

Is he with (((them)))?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-ZkMc5bvuyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=91YLkT2I66E
youtube.com/watch?v=j_R4pqAGv20
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Steph's mother is Jewish, but he hates her more than anything in the world, so there's that

youtube.com/watch?v=-ZkMc5bvuyQ

I don't think so. You see his video from yesterday?

I don't know. I don't trust anyone/anything anymore.

Wasn't that a lie?

I did, but in the new Paris attack video he seems to be shilling for (((Le Pen))) quite a lot.

youtube.com/watch?v=91YLkT2I66E

All mainstream celebs are with them. Look at Rogan he believes in holocaust more than any Jew does and always gets triggered whenever there is a slight mention of the Jew.

>"Oy vey (((Le Pen))) is a filthy zionist kike, please vote for the green party, I promise you goyim there will be a magnificent race war once the green party makes the France collapse under the pressure of the rapefugees. Real nationalist doesn't vote for zionist but green party, are you a real nationalist or not, goy?"

No, he stated in a talk that she had jewish heritage. That doesn't make him jewish.

Being born to Jews doesn't make you a Jew as in you're not necessarily of the Jewish religion. He and his mother are genetically Jewish but neither follow the faith. There is a difference between those who are simply genetically Jewish and those who follow the faith. His mother was born to Jews but she did not follow the faith.

Yes it does you dumb fuck

I don't know why all the NatSoc's are so imbecilic. There is a difference between being genetically Jewish and being of the Jewish faith. His mother was born to Jews, but never practiced the faith. Stefan is genetically Jewish but does not follow the faith. In the video at the college he is saying his mother was born to Jews, but he never said she practiced the religion. Learn to understand words.

good goy

I'm Jewish faggot, that's why I'm not struggling with the meaning of words.

Jew is a race, not a religion.

Many globalist kikes aren't Jewish by faith, but their ethnocentrism doesn't elude them.

Jew is an ethnoreligious cult. Some people may have Jewish DNA but if their mother isn't jewish kikes consider them goyim.

Read the Bible goy. Jesus literally warns about those who call themselves Jews, but aren't religious Jews. Are you telling me Jesus was a liar too? Or maybe you're a godless heathen. Revelations 3:9

Judaism is a religion that forbids marrying outsiders. Unlike whites we stick to that. So that means Judaism is also a race. However the real problem are people like the Bolsheviks, who pretend they are Jews, but send all religious people to gulags. Google what happened in the Soviet Union, you would be sent to Gulags for studying Hebrew or Judaism. Would religious Jews kill their own kind? No. It makes no sense to call Bolsheviks Jews, they were genetically, but not religiously.

And don't start about the Holocaust with me because I know that there were no gassings. That was again a myth started by the Bolsheviks. But to say Judaism isn't a religion is mentally retarded. By the way your big daddy Hitler was funded by the Bolsheviks, he was a plant.

youtube.com/watch?v=j_R4pqAGv20

But keep worshipping big daddy Hitler, the same man responsible for the death of Germany.

he's obnoxious like a jew - cause he is one.

It does, I'm at most 6% jewish but a full blooded jew because it's all down the female side.

he does not look one iota jewish so if he is it's probably a tiny percent. he's still a droning theatrical shitface i can't watch him or styx anymore it's like i want to gouge my own eyes out/

You are jewish when you inherit the jewish gene from your mother's side. Why else do you think Israel often baits young goys into judaism using pictures of hot israeli female soldiers and using hot young females as tour guides when you go on tourist visit to israel?

Jew is an ethnoreligious cult thing. Some people may have Jewish DNA but if it's not from their mother Jews consider them Goyim unless, they convert. Jew uses half, quarter, 1/8 Jews as their puppets so you either with ((them)) or don't care about anything Jew at all.

That "passed through the mother" shit is just because back in the old days you could only be 100% sure of parentage through the woman. The dad could have been fucking anyone and the whore lied about.

In 2017 it means jack shit. If you have Jewish blood, you're Jewish. Stefan is a jew, but it seems he sides with whites. I think he's a white ethnonationalist. He's ok in my book.

His uncircumcised cock says otherwise

yes.

Stef is for himself an himself only. He supports no-one if it can not benefit him personally in some way or another.

>born into a jewish clan
>worst group to be a part of
there's something weird about this wording

he's almost implying that she wasn't a jew by blood, but rather grew up in a jewish culture

goys BTFO

What do they consider the ones that have little jew dna but who've had that dna passed down the mother line?

nobody cares about christcucks faggot, go tell more white familys to adopt niggers.

He calls out Israel a lot and is pretty good at breaking down bullshit.
Downside is his theater side can show up sometimes and its pretty cringie.

>this bread again