Dear Americans!

Dear Americans!

Please invade and annex russia, and make russia your puppet state. We people of russia ask for your help! Come and save us please! We are suffering. Please bring actual democracy and justice to russia. Only under your rule we can be truly free, only you can make this country a better place to live for ordinary russian people. Lead us to prosperity and happiness!

Sincerely yours,
people of russia

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boris_Yeltsin#Communist_Party_membership
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barrier_troops#Barrier_troops_in_the_Red_Army
youtube.com/watch?v=qrwlk7_GF9g&t=8s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If the americans invade you and then bring real democracy it will be for nothing because you will elect a despot again.

Russia was a US puppet state in the 90s. How did that work, you young retard? You think all they want is to make life better everywhere, especially in Russia, rather it's all about geopolitics?

>you will elect a despot again.
no we won't.
the problem is that any real opposition here is totally repressed so we don't even have a choice. and the most important thing is that the elections were rigged.

Putin blew up houses to get elected

What will happen is Russia be balkanized even further, military industrial complex will be damaged, Assad will fall, and with that Russian gas will be replaced by Qatar's in Europe. Russia will be in even worse spot than it is now (which is currently on par with Eastern EU in terms of PPP). It will be back into the 90s, but I guess you don't remember them, idiot.

Do it yourself.

Of course, then he captured schools and theaters, too.

>Russia was a US puppet state in the 90s.

Cool story but historically completely untrue because the commies kept power in Russia.

>In March 1981 Yeltsin was elected as a full member of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union.[9]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boris_Yeltsin#Communist_Party_membership

Also make Finland great again while you're at it.

we the people here are too weak.
if you Americans help other countries why can't you help us? we would be the most grateful of all.

US democracy is different than real democracy. In countries outside of US, democracy means you are a US puppet state, like, for example, current France. If you don't do what US demands, your country is branded as non-democratic.

Because your crazy military would nuke us to hell and back.
You toppled your own government before, you can do it again.

Russia exports very little in value in gas. Russia's untapped OIL potential is huge but it needs western technology and good relations with the West.

>Because your crazy military would nuke us to hell and back.
russia's nuclear systems are outdated soviet crap, you have American anti-missile system placed in eastern europe and asia so there is no way russia's nukes could reach you

Yeltsin was installed into power by the CIA, and oligarchs with CIA ties. If you are too fucking stupid to sse behind the label that someone uses, I don't know what to tell you.

Oh, yes, until Yeltsin used a tank to kill them in 1993. And before that, it was Yeltsin who desintegrated USSR. Then he proceeded to sell the country's state companies for pennies, creating all the oligarchs. Maybe I should remind you the Time's cover, where they explained how US made Russians re-elect Yeltsin? It was only until Yeltsin went against wests' plans on Yugoslavia that he was instantly branded as drunk idiot by them.

>for example, current France.
Kek, what?

If you had said for example Hamid Karzai, I would have agreed.

You're still stupid after so many years? The KGB installed Yeltsin and people like Yeltsin in every state to keep control. The KGB was behind all those new labels.

That thing's just for show. It doesn't even work. And even if it did, it couldn't shoot down all of your thousands of warheads.

You're a total idiot. Yeltsin appointed a KGB thug to be the Russian dictator. He did not do anything to remove communists from power BECAUSE HE WAS IN THEIR CENTRAL COMMITTEE!

I would love to help you but my government is in it for domination not freedom they would just invade and split you up then install fake leaders that work for us

>invade an annex me America
This is some cuck shit desu

This guy knows what's up.

You do understand that in 80-s membership in CC was not an ideology thing, but rather a career opportunity?

Lol no. Navalny is here, we have some chances for good future. Anyway, I would migrate someday.

>migrate
>Your a bird?

shh u seen nothing

fuck off liberal shill

>this is what spoiled kids of 0.01% of marginals actually believe these days
My sides
Feels good to know that you will forever be a laughing stock here

Top kek

+15

Kiwi here, but also a Putin supporter here.

What's wrong with Russia? I thought that Russia was on the right track?

>please respond

Don't give up that easily OP. What happened to that Stalingrad fighting spirit?

> retaded OP wants American military intervention
> "you're all putinbots reeeeeeeeeeeee"

No, it's not. The thing is, current government is retarded, but opposition is as retarded.

>spirit
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barrier_troops#Barrier_troops_in_the_Red_Army

if that's the only way to change things in this corrupted shithole i agree

Dayum, your tears are delicious, cry moar faggot

That's the only way of getting to the penalty battalion to fight for the motherland.

Or turn this corrupted shithole into nuclear desert.

>Dayum
>moar
seems like you're the one who is crying, kremlin shill

Shut up, cuck. you are disgrace

Putin's domestic policy - total shit full of corruption and crackdown. You can watch this video(eng subs) so you can see level of corruption here in Russia.youtube.com/watch?v=qrwlk7_GF9g&t=8s

Russia doesn't need America, it needs another Stalin. The first Stalin should have killed all your Muslims when he had the chance.

Russians, like niggers, require masterful leaders. Putin is an admirable fellow and a patriot. IDGAF about your oligarchs because rich people get rich by being better than their inferiors.

Ordinary Russians were happy under Stalin unless they were traitors or unfavored Kikes.

>Yeltsin was installed into power by the CIA

Everywhere has corruption. That's ineradicable human nature.

I suggest you devote your life to profit and get some of it.

fuck off commie shill

damn, missed it

I knew some russians had to be based.

Good job brother.