How does your country deals with niggers ? Tell us below

How does your country deals with niggers ? Tell us below

> ?
Why is a space before punctuation, or at least question marks, so common among secondary speakers anyways?

Indians are cool in my book. Then again, the only ones ive been around are probably the top 1% that managed to get out of your shithole country.

Well, they usually are found dead in the woods. Hint, hint.

We are sending them to Germany

How does your country deal with poo?

our women suck the life out of them, literally
>shehab khaaaaaaan

Jesus bro, I've never noticed that before

We give them free food, cheap section 8 housing, our police avoid them allowing them to roam free committing terror, we passed laws making it so businesses would get incentives for hiring them.

Stop saying this. You only know 1 poo yet you think all poos are "cool" in "your book"

Poos are filthy disgusting subhuman filth. I know many poos and visited india. Ive seen them poo in the streets and rape on their buses.

The place smells like the devils anus. Trash everywhere. Every poo stinks, even after a shower. They smell terrible. They literally shit in their own water and then drink it.

Did i mention how creepy the tiny dicked poos are and how ugly lady poos are?

Slow low levels of legal migration which ensures a high level of assimilation.

We rounded them up and sold them to the West for good shekels

There are more dindus in jail per capita than burgerland's blacks.

The thing is, we're still too easy on them.

we just let our cops shoot them, then give them a promotion and a raise to let the dindus chimp out so they can shoot more

gib oil mone

Oh my god fucking this
Sup Forums have grown too soft towards poos and they need to know their place. I'm really tired of all,of these "OMG look at this based Poo with a MAGA hat!"
Send them back to their shitholes.

>roaming mobs
theres something about this thats just hilarious

Go & shove your moms black dildo up your ass

we give them free housing, food and women/children for sexual emergencies, don't want to appear racist

We don't have any. First live action nigger I saw was some african exchange student in Uni when I was 20

We are famous for making monkey sounds and throwing bananas at black football players during games, so...

>beaten unconscious with a knife

you call that a knife?

poo, how do you beat someone unconscious with a knife?
hold the blade and beat him with the handle? I understand why toilets are hard for you now, more moving parts.

In Hindi the punctuation mark comes after a space at the end of the sentence, so it's the influence of that

It's Better than having the Islamic truck of peace

Say what you will about Israel, theyre in a league of their own when it comes to niggers

Our police shoot them dead every chance they can get.

>m..maybe if we submit they'll s..stop hurting us

I hate our nigger policy

Designated terror streets.

worst deal, never should have bought them

How did I do?

>India
>Niggers

What are you implying here, Pajeet?

Gib Refunds?

We make sope and lampshades

kek!

>tfw global warming makes your country habitable to niggers

Give them money

In South Africa Indians are essentially Jews. Highly intelligent and extremely greedy. I live in Durban(Highest population of Indians outside of India), so I've met tons of them and even had 2 as friends all the way through primary school.
The Indians are most high up in financial jobs(banking) or doctors and whatever other profession the Jews perfer. We got tons of Indian Merchants that set up shops in the markets and like every corner shop.
(Heres a cheap joke we have here. Why don't Indians play soccer? Because everytime they get to corner they set up a shop.
Anyways heres a picture of one of the 3 Gupta's. They basically run this country. They have Zuma in their pockets along with the Russian mafia(Russia is a rumour though).

>Zuma's head

AYY LMAO

I guess clearing the shit off your street is the first step to being able to poo in loo

Suck them off and let them cum on our faces.

>Russia is a rumour though
That's just what we want you to think, Tian

>Bulgaria
>Blacks
"so......"? Also why the fuck would anyone want to go to Bulgaria for education. Aren't you guys 3rd world?
Israel is Based in every way, shape and form
Tian? What are you implying i'm Chinese

No I just knew a white South African named Tian and I thought it might be a common Afrikaner name

Free gibs and horny blonde women

>Also why the fuck would anyone want to go to Bulgaria for education. Aren't you guys 3rd world?

We have really good universities unironically. Students from all over the world come here.

The commies had exchange programs with all other commie countries which included some from Africa. Those ties linger to this day and we get the occasional Libyan or South African.

>washing your body or anything with essence of nigger

I think I see a fundamental problem

anything that india do i like, they are the only ones that i feel should migrate, they actually start up local buisnesses and shit

good going india

I see you've played before

We officially ended segregation; however, we still remain segregated. At least in housing. Schools and work can't be segregated, so the quality fell.
We try to be nice to them, but their victim complex issues make it impossible for them to assimilate.

What a silly game.

but Pajeet,you are nigger! suicide?

You do realize those are just immigrant shitskins, right? That's why they have Canadian flags a lot of the time, sometimes UK or US as well. No one likes Indians.

we don't have a nigger problem. there aren't many of them but the ones we have are respectful and friendly

Enable them

This

looks like they poo'd on him as well

G'day Leroy

Good job, Pajeet.

We're real proud of you.

As for the manner in which we deal with our niggers, we usually throw them in prison.

islamic truck of peace. haha

India deals with everything by roaming mobs in the street.
>rape mobs
>shitting mobs
>anti-african mobs

If there's a problem, Indians will be in the street solving it.

it's done in French that way as well

Racist pigs

I like this guy

Black people be like, what places hate me the most. Let's go there!

What's "niggers"?

I believe the scientific definition of 'nigger' is something like pic related.

>send them to Tel Aviv
>exploit them for cheap labor
>ruin neighborhoods
>take over them when prices drop

You forgot the super radical anti-muslim mobs as well.

Could Indians be our allies in this war against the hordes of niggers and mudslimes and kikes???

>Mafia takes them niggers
>Mafia gives them illegal tasks or low paying jobs than noone is willing to do
>Niggers commit crimes, they get arrested, once released they are back on mafia's hand, repeat the circle

Give them free apartments, money and women.

Yeah, it's too bad how your nation is allowing itself to be over-run by African niggers.

I always wanted to visit Tyrol, as some of my ancestors originated from there. I also love Ligurian food.

But now I would just be enraged to see your beautiful land swarming with human trash.