FUCKING UNBELEVABLE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nWyUREKjGX0
reddit.com/r/metacanada/comments/63v435/on_bill_89_granting_the_nanny_state_the_authority/dfyaeaf/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This can't be real.

anybody who does this should be locked up at least 10 years for child abuse.

It's not
Just more propaganda from Sup Forumss alt right club

dunno, haircut checks out for degenerate parents

TODAY ON Sup Forums:
STORIES THAT TOTALLY HAPPENED

This is almost as good as the gay baboon raping the people in that village story.

and this is why women getting the vote and having equality will cause the downfall of the western world

Stop believing everything you read online you dumb fucks

Call CPS faggot

of course not dumbass

i really have to ask, but:

WHY THE FUCK THE ARTIFACTING? IT'S A FUCKING JPG IMAGE HOLY SHIT WHY THE FUCK DOES IT LOOK SO DIRTY.

my autism is going wild

I'm feeling pretty sleepy user how about you?

This couple I know did this same shit to their toddler. Their reasoning? He liked Frozen, which obviously meant he's a girl. Of course, they live in Austin, so they're really just doing it to him because he's an "accessory" to show off to their friends. Like buying a Range Rover.

JPG is notoriously bad with text and it's at a shit quality (71) to boot. Anyway all women should be killed.

CBS*

Compressed af for Australian internet

People can disagree about this, but you have to admit that the child is brave!

The child is brave for being manipulated into something that it is not their own decision by their parents?

It sounds more like some kind of child abuse on an emotional or mental level.

>Sverige
>ja

Having the name Ian Watkins must fuck your mind up

The child can make up his own mind.

Very brave to accept that he is transgender identifying.

I know that people disagree about transgenderism and that's ok, but people should admire his bravery.

Kek atleast resize your image after deleting the watermark

Stop being so close minded. I know you're just being edgy but still.

I don't think you know how easy it is to convince a child of something.

I don't get why they think that. Every fucking kid loves good Disney movies. I supposed I would have been given shots of estrogen because i liked Mulan and Snow White.

These kind of people need to be shot. It is not healthy or safe for children to be put in environments like that. Kids do what kids do, they play. Sometimes they cross over and do things the other gender does. Because a boy touched a doll once doesn't mean he suddenly wants to be a girl. I have a strong feeling that suicide rates are going to spike in 7-15 years once all these children realize they are freaks created by their horrible parents.

holy fuck all that artifacting jesus christ, it's even turning green, like the image is so old that it's molding

For what it's worth I'm trans and hate those kinds of people with a passion. They're the worst kind of scum, making a kid who's not trans transition and giving them gender dysphoria is unforgivable. They need to be lined up and shot.

I got $20 on suicide by 16 from bullying

Yeah, it's fucking dumb. I played with Barbies with this girl who was my parent's friend's daughter, and I grew up perfectly masculine.

Look dude, some girls have dicks - that's their opinion. Just accept it and move on with your life.

You might be right and maybe he will change his mind or maybe not. I'm not saying he should have surgery right now.

give me her facebook I'll talk some sense into her

That child can't even be sentient yet. These retards don't actually know shit. For example that we become self-aware around the age of three. Our brains don't stop developing until around 25. Lefties are shit.

Your not, but the parents surely are and likely already have him on some sort of medication. Puberty Blockers later on would not surprise me. It is just setting the child up to fail and be miserable.

>Their reasoning? He liked Frozen
So... their reasoning is traditional gender roles?

This would be funny if it were not so tragic.

I think that's because testosterone levels spike at puberty

lel
You gotta admit He has talent

youtu.be/nWyUREKjGX0

All according to keikaku, eh greatest ally?

that black area under the eyes

Its because abuse and preggo drinking ?!?

Like the kids on the pizza comet shit photos

Well that's wrong. He's too young to do something like that.

>I'm trans

No, you're mentally ill

you're the dumbass if you think degenerte parents don't already start kids on hormone blockers at a young age.

>toddlers can consent to taking hormones to change their gender

We all know where this is going

>later on

I think part of it is, when your a kid, you play with whatever because you want to play with other kids. Plus, with girl dolls, you got to touch boobies.

Neck yourself you disgusting mentally ill freak..

I still listened to their music until i read the details of his case. The man should shot and forgotten user

And water is wet
Of course it's because of a mental illness, no one would choose this kind of life if they had any other option. That's why seeing people intentionally inflict it on their kids is rage inducing.

post feminine penis

you fucking asshole, i almost believed you were for real.

never underestimate the power of a liberal to ruin a child's life.

Report for child abuse.

reddit.com/r/metacanada/comments/63v435/on_bill_89_granting_the_nanny_state_the_authority/dfyaeaf/

What a well informed and nuanced opinion that is not edgy at all.

That's not what I said, now is it, pumpkin

Of course I'm for real.

Us Swedes are not bigots unlike you Brits.

I bet if the parents refuse to give him the treatment they will be jailed for child abuse

>Western world

Who cares. Doesnt matter if the little shits parents turn him into a homo. Mohammed is going to take his ass anyway.

Degenerate life.

Being an enabler doesn't mean you can't be a bigot

Being a bigot is not a bad think when someone has a ridiculous opinion like yourself

That's what libtards do best. They don't want kids to realize their potential, they want them to be whiny liberals.

It's a fucking mental illness combined with a cult.

>Mom(((s)))
>transgendered kid called "Mike"
I bet this is a Marvel comic

You can castrate your son, but giving him beer before 21 is child abuse

Some parents murder their kids. There's always going to be some fucked up people no matter what.

Yes you are. You swedes sre cunts. Horrible elitest pricks. 20 years of sweden taught me that. Youre the only country other than france and all sand nigger states that I sincerely hope get nuked.
Fittor allihopa

>1 post by this ID

sage

Thinking that people should be able to make up their own mind about their own identity is not a crazy opinion.

If you think that you have been trapped in this echo chamber for too long.

I think that anyone who stands up for themselves and their identity is brave. Doesn't mean that I agree with everyone about transgenderism.

But how else do i get my jimmies rustled

OMG FAKE! DON'T BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU READ ON THE INTERNET! STOP EXAGGERATING ABOUT HOW ABSURD THINGS HAVE BECOME!

Oh wait I forgot that's real.

You sound like a child. No impulse control. Only emotion.

Once you're done circlejerking, know that most liberals don't like these kinds of people either. There's always going to be people who take things to the extreme.

Explain for newfag? Why is 1 post a bad indicator?

Parents always force their views on children and this isn't surprise that now we have so much "brave young transgenders".

Yep. The dangerous kind. Dont come to britain you might get a curb stomping

As opposed to the propaganda from the Alt Cucks?

He's implying that this is a slide thread. Used to draw away attention from other threads.

Jesus Christ, you Amerifats are too far gone. Please stop sending people that are pro- whatever this shit is to my country.

Burn the parents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Exactly. This is what I don't get about right wing fucks. They talk about freedom of speech and minimal government all day long yet they want government to dictate what people do with their own bodies?

Lol newfag.

I work in London. Currenty home in Sweden over Easter. Most brits are fine people unlike LARPers like you.

What's the problem here? If the kid wants to be a girl, let him be a girl. No big deal.

Someone call cps

Wat

Eugenics please. im so tired of this bullshit

he just wanted to be a loli

I see, but what does the number of posts have to do with that?

Transgenderism is a perversion.
It is ONLY for sexual pleasure and exhibitionism. There is nothing wrong per se that a guy who feels like a woman feels like a woman. There have always been efeminite men and theres always been tom boys. Except now for EVERYONES pleasure they have to broadcast it and let everyone know. That makes it a perversion.

Like i need to know what flavour their cock is.

Openly gay mincers. Lgbt. Trans and r2d2s are sick perverts on a par with kiddy fiddlers and rapists and probably why they like muslims so much.

Sorry goyim, you need to ask the king kike for that.

London isnt Britain you cuck. Its a nigger hell hole.

Toddlers can't even choose which juice they want. yet should choose hormone blockers

Nah I'm pretty sure he's right my dude. It's okay though, tards can live perfectly normal lives.

I see this being said in lots of slide threads.

Can we get a link confirming this?

>Australia flag

It's like you're new or some shit

Not really. I think you have some personal insecurities to deal with if you're getting triggered by idiots advertising their sexuality.

Not much different than people who feel the need to show off their latest new vegan soy-milk gluten-free diet fad or people who advertise their super unique religious views.

It's annoying but no one is forcing you to listen. If this triggers you, you're no better than the sjws you constantly whine about.

It's wrong. You won't find many leftists defending this either.

Considering in what times we're living in i wont be surprised this is real