Attacking their brothers in arms multiple times

>attacking their brothers in arms multiple times
due to financial gains
>helping the ottomans set foot in Europe
>losing literally every war and ergo creating two new muslim countries

Is Serbia the biggest friend of the Muslim world?

[spoiler] kosovo isnt serbia [/spoiler]

Will /po/l realise the eternal serv is trash.

Serbian forces ready to die for Baba Osman

>that invasion without formal declaration of war to prevent the unification

When our cruel sun dies and eventually the universe disperses so far that not two molecules will be close enough to rub together, I will still be mad.

Russian provoked though

The big joke is that technically it was a Serbian-Ottoman war, since TECHNICALLY we were subjects of the Ottomans still, and Rumelia was completely.

Ottomans even sent two divisions on the train to Sofia, without weapons or food, just guys with a blanket each. The locals fed and housed them while the war lasted then sent them home.

Too easy afterwards

i love how you bulgarians are saltier about two villages around nis you've lost after ww2 than shitloads of clay greeks and romanians took from you

Protip: never trust someone that has a fucking europe flag. 100% of things they say is false

>I deny historical facts

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE that euroshit flag. fuck you god damn it.

>serbia

>all this Vulgarian salt
And why are you still butthurt for 1330??
You declared war on us and your ruler said that he would off extermenited every Serb.

but we never really backstabbed you

The Germs dicksucked the Turks more than anyone
Look up Metternich

What propaganda are you reading?
The war was to prevent Serbian expansion into Macedonia.
The Byzantines started that war, Bulgaria joined as their ally.

Considering the general consensus is still that Hitler was evil and the Allies were the good guys; I would say you're correct

>be me
>a serb
>start ww1

>be me
>a serb
>start the disunification of Yugoslavia

Serbs are descendants of Avars, a turkic mongol tribe so its no wonder.

Yes you entered the war
got defeated
and now you say it's backstabbed for defeating you.
OK brate moj lepi

PLEASE HELP !
I want to be free from these aggressive uncultured chetnik warmongers! FREE VAJDASÁG/VOJVODINA!

I will beat you into submission when I get off

But the image states that the "backstab" moment was declaring formal truce, and then attacking while the army is foraging.
You can clearly see which parts are underlined.

Besides, this is one of multiple mentions in the image. You single it out as to defeat "all that bulgarian salt", and then don't address anything else.

You are trying to rationalize the bad actions of historical serbs to make yourself, a modern serb, feel better about it.
Instead you should distance yourself from them and realize you have no fault.
You didn't backstab me, some dead serb backstabbed some dead bulgarian.

Overall, when studying history, be objective. Serbia has, objectively, been an immoral player and done a lot of bad shit over the years. This image only shows the ones relating to Bulgaria.

>Serbia has, objectively, been an immoral player and done a lot of bad shit over the years.
says the fucking tatar
everyone despises you here because you tried to take clay from all your neighbors you mongoloid piece of shit

Again you are emotional instead of rational, I won't reply further.

I'm not saying these things to feel proud off,I'm saying that those were not backstabbs

>that passive aggressive tone
i'm at least not hiding it, while you pretend to present you as being good goy while we were always ebil
fuck off, tatar scum

I noticed the previous post isn't you, but some other hothead.

The word "backstab" was first introduced to the thread by you here Other than my post where I put it in quotes, you are the only person ITT who mentions this word.

The OP image or the post doesn't mention it.

where do u live?

>The OP image or the post doesn't mention it.
yeah it just shows underlined parts of the story and presenting us with a knife with blood on it

really who would think someone is trying to push some agenda about us backstabbing you here

It shows questionable wars, and a warlike guy with a weapon. It doesn't show anything about "backstabs". You introduced that to the discussion.
If anything, the words scheming or dirty/nasty come to mind. Fuck, Serbia even showed a lot of loyalty when they fought with their Ottoman masters against the crusaders, and, not pictured here, against some mongol/persion state I forgot the name of.

You are being overly defensive, you seem to have some guilty consciousness. Which is retarded, since it wasn't you betraying anyone, you weren't born in the 14th century.

>It shows questionable wars, and a warlike guy with a weapon.
this is beyond trolling

have a (You)

You get EU flags when you are in Brussel in the parliament district.
Probably a low level EU worker.

You get the EU flag if you are in one of the Sofia city business centers.

Read the OP maybe?

>low level
You wish. I make your laws.

>4 threads about Serbia as soon as I open pol

MUZZIES GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEE

When did Serbia have access to three seas? Do you mean when it was part of Bulgaria?