Seriously is this some satanic meme to brainwash kids?

Seriously is this some satanic meme to brainwash kids?

Other urls found in this thread:

i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/692/136/66b.gif
news.com.au/lifestyle/parenting/school-life/the-story-behind-that-s-thingy-that-everyone-drew-in-high-school/news-story/2e155f4ec0fb8143ae2df3436b703a26
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's one of those memes that have been around the public for many years and nobody knows where it came from like "Kilroy was here"

Especially the way the S is drawn.

I always drew that when I was a kid

It is an Australian surf clothing brand called "Stussy". They owned surf clothing labels until Billabong and Quicksilver came into the spotlight in the early 90's and killed the Stussy label. Now all you cunts go fuck off and take your meds.

why is this satanic

wrong

No it's not.

Because he's either trolling or delusional.

Thanks for the history lesson. I always wondered the hell it was from and the only other explanation I got was Slipknot which made no sense to me.

it's DNA

kids are programmed to express it automatically when growing up

I asked my preacher and he said its Boogaloo Dindu Magic derived from Haitian voodoo

You asked a fucking question regarding the symbol. But when I tell you where it is from you think it is wrong? Ok Mr Genious! Fucking enlighten me. What are the symbols origins?
And you, you bloody potato thief. See above

I think it's just a shape that's pleasing to draw.

Suzuki

how do you draw this, i cannot understand

Point A: no one fucking seen this logo used Stussy. You're just parroting BS.
Point B: it's drawn every-fucking-where including countries that don't even know what Stussy is.
It's like "The Floor is Lava" game that everybody just knows about.

This. It's like the one decent looking thing people with zero artistic ability can draw.

I remember these signs. Now I feel old :(

>he was a loser in middle school

oh hi skippy

mm, nah

its been around since at least the sixties

i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/692/136/66b.gif

Seriously fucking kill yourself

It's a Moebius Strip with pointed edges.

i refuse to believe for one second that you still can't get it done with the instructions, but then again, you're a burger...
anyway, made me kek slightly

You don't have to know what Stussy is, but that's where it came from. user also mentioned those other clothing brands which are incredibly common among kids, at least back in the 90's and early 2000's. I can't speak for other countries, but it just became part of the culture here, especially among the skater kids and shit.

The Stussy S just outlived that shit because it was simple and pleasing to draw without requiring to know what it is.

Stussy is a brand that went to the St Vincent de Paul bin and then went to every country including Africa that had a christian church. I've seen skinnys in the World Vision commercials wearing stussy items. Which had the S on the front of the shirt and label. This has been going on since before you had an alcohol addiction rusky. Seriously you just made my night with your retard points. Just google Stussy and watch the symbol pop up on the image feed. Fuck cunt does your babushka still wipe your arse for you?

It's because it's easy to draw.

Look at primitive writing, like runic, and see how many symbols existed because they could be carved easily.

This symbol is popular because you draw 2 rows of 3 vertical lines and then fill in the rest. Any retard can draw it.

Now fuck off to your little kike worship book and take your meds.

Either you're baiting hard or you're seriously retarded

Yeah it was one of the original surf labels. You're spot on.

I always figured it was the Suzuki logo

Nothing to do with Stussy. There's a short doc on this symbol and it's spread through schools on the web somewhere, google it

for (You)

Oh hell kid I have a ton of explanations for you. How much money do you have in your paypal? Did you know that satanist invented the discovery zone? Access to your parents credit cards, describe plz.

you are wrong. Stussy never used that logo.

>but that's where it came from
Then you can find the logo, can't you?

Same applies to you. Aso, your fucking brand is not even australian or neither from 60s, imbecile. Did you even try to do your own research or is your internet so fucking slow you can't load wikipedia?

I think I got it

It's a mystery?
news.com.au/lifestyle/parenting/school-life/the-story-behind-that-s-thingy-that-everyone-drew-in-high-school/news-story/2e155f4ec0fb8143ae2df3436b703a26

that's close user keep practice good

I never drew these, am I sick ?

It's the way NPC humans self identify themselves.

Like a debug callout.

i tried

I got it. The trick is to draw just one continuous line instead of many lines.

>Pretty much every forum on the web mentions Stussy—the Californian surf/street-wear company founded in the 80s. A lot of people seem convinced the symbol was originally a Stussy logo, so I called Stussy.

>"No, this is not an original Stussy Logo," stated Emmy Coates, who has worked alongside Shawn Stussy since 1985. "I personally get asked this a lot, but people have been drawing this 'S' long before Stussy was established. People have just assumed it was Stussy, and it's sort of spread from there. It's actually quite amusing."

They didn't invent it, kids have been drawing it since the 60s, feel free to kill yourselves any time.

And God speed KqvOyXWf

>swostiker

why can't I do this

I think that's pretty close though

>mfw I thought it had something to do with the SS as a kid

it is. if a kid draws this weird 8 sign he will worship satan when he grows up. it's unavoidable at this point.

Some elementary school teachers are telling kids to draw them.

Hale Hortler

It goes back to our hunter/gatherer days. The "S" was the symbol used by the ayy lmaos in the old times. It's why we have such a subconscious fascination with it. We literally made an alien superhero and stuck the symbol on his chest.

kek

Sug Hill!

Is such a thing even possible?

hoil

wait... i did it too

why is it a saturn symbol

It seriously is. I read a great forum post years ago about the mathematical properties of the symbol and how various abduction experiences contain the S in some way. I'll see if I can dig it up

It's an ancient meme

It's the hot new alt-right symbol corrupting innocent youth. If you see this symbol while picking up your wife's son, don't touch it (it may be toxic) but make sure to warn everyone on social media.

Lel meme it so number one

I used to think it was something our elementary school made up. But then I saw the kids at sunday school draw them too. And years later found that kids were drawing them in elementary school in the 70's and in the UK. It's bizarre, but I don't see anything bad about it. Just a pre-historic meme imo.

I used to draw these and I'd consider myself red-pilled

it was just a cool symbol that was easy to draw. I saw someone from my grade school drawing one, so I figured out how to draw after I saw the lines being drawn.

"S for save the white race"

maybe we can get the SLPC to declare it a hate symbol

Huh I actually saw one of these graffitied on a wall where I live. Thought it was the superman symbol.

people know where Kilroy came from. Look it up.

oh

My doesn't look like yours help me!!

Keep trying. You'll get there.

>pinsel
haha

I think I might be getting it.

I want this to happen.

> pure amerilard autism

Good job, user!

kek

BONZAI!

No it fucking didn't millennial. It's been around long before Stussy.

>"S for save the white race"

S for Solutrean.

search holster!

Doesn't explain why it was in the USA much earlier than the 90's.

Isn't that just the Slipknot S?

HURRHIRRURRRRR

Why would they use a blocky 8, though?

Why would The Gap name itself after a woman's genitalia? The mysteries of capitalism user.

I PEG ALIENS TO THE FAG OF ONISION STATUS

A daring synthesis

so hard guys, i remembered it was a surf brand , i had it on one of my shirts when i was like 7