At this point...

At this point, it's impossible to not notice a growing trend in Female Protagonists in video games today despite men being the majority of home system gamers.
youtube.com/watch?v=pV6PPpvUDJE
Are you gonna buy it, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/R69V4lzpDcE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Males in the comment section moaning about female characters HAVE to be one of the following:
>Under the age of 12
>Autistic
>Virgin's
>All of the above

yes because I have no problem with it

Looks good desu. The female lead thing is just a symptom. Males have been so emotionally abused that they literally can't empathize with a male character. You want to sell a game on story, it's got to be a female lead.

dude I'm all against SJW shit but damn, female girls dealt with playing men and we can deal with playing females.

I personally don't care at all if the story and the gameplay is good.
In some cases I even prefer the female protagonist like in Tomb Raider.
Gotta love tight Lara butt.

TL;DR don't be such a faggot

It's usually very normal for boys under 12 to be virgins, unless your work at Comet Ping Pong

japanime made me realize i'd rather watch shows about girls than men
i mean, isnt it kind of gay?

>ninja theory

i buy games based on whether they're good, i don't give a shit about what percentage of the leads are of which sex.

Games are like movies or books, if its entertaining I couldn't care less if the lead is female or a goat.

Im trump supporter, but...

I absolutely refuse to spend my shekels on any game that even remotely pushes this degeneracy

Reminder (((they))) will stop making the games you hate the second you stop buying them

Adding females is fine, it's niggers and the like I take issue with.

We need our white women, they are part of the team whether we like it or not, and they deserve a place at the table if they can follow the rules (same goes for white men).

I only play games where i can be a female.
Ive yet to have a game where i can play a cute girl (male), so im stuck playing females.

How do you connect to your character with out first fapping to them to give them life? I cant start playing a game untill i have fapped to my character, that makes them a part of me.

Also, I find it interesting that the only sexual trait that the Jews allow the female leads to have any more is hip wiggle. You look at Assassin's Creed, Horizon Zero Dawn, and this as well, the gals are in burkas, but they have really exaggerated ass swivel.

>Im enjoying propaganda if its cool looking propaganda.

Zero dawn was unplayable because of this shit.

Because the protag was a girl?

>flag
Yeah, we know

By the way democracy would still be a viable option if we could get our own females under control.

Because animators don't know any other way to have the character move feminine.

Is it Ninja Theory shilling troops here?

Women, especially in ancient societies were rarely involved in fighting.
Women evolved to be great mothers, attendants, lovers housekeepers and carers. Thats what men valued them for and often gave their lives to protect.

Dumb modern vidya takes millions of dollars to create a believable virtual world with realistic features yet ruins the suspension of disbelief by putting women in roles they were never suited for.

Mate, it's a game about a abused women being crazy in the head.

Atleast it was years ago i don't know if they have rewritten their game.

Because every positive character was a girl saving the world with sass and every villain was a male. Any male character that wasn't a bad guy was a one dimensional, fawning wreck. Let alone all the diversity that was there.

The only make that breaks the moms is the father. And he's nothing more than a rigid, sacrificial lamb.

History is full of female warriors and battlefield commanders.

No it is not typical. yes the average female is not cut out for this. But we dont play video games to be average people living in a setting, we play them to be above average people in that setting.

Having townspeople meet some sjw diversity quota is one thing, letting the player character be something abnormal is just fine.

>Male tears everywhere
They really like males frustration lol. Just divide and conquer tactic.

>Women, especially in ancient societies were rarely involved in fighting.
yep, this is my first thought

Phone posting is degenerate.

The only male that breaks the mold.* not to mention this skinny bitch is pulling off feats of strength to make thor jealous.

>another movie pretending to be a video game

Fuck no.

Female protags a best

>History books and myths and tales is full of female warriors and battlefield commanders.

This is the result when brave womyn grow up
youtu.be/R69V4lzpDcE

Dude it's a fucking fantasy game.

Who fucking cares? At least she's not a transqueer foxkin.

Well, oni created not by a feminists.

>History is full of female warriors and battlefield commanders.

Only if you cherry pick from a period of thousands of years.

>Bitches and moans about too many female characters
>Continues to hurl their money at the video game industry because they have literally no other hobbies because they're huge fucking losers

People who actually identify as 'gamers' are the biggest failures in society.

>filename

wee woo wee woo

I dont mind, aslong as theyre feminine and not niggers.

It was very common for the wives of knights and lords to command defensive sieges if their husband was not present.

>Dude it's a fucking fantasy game.
>Who fucking cares?

It completely throws away the timeless archetypes. The hero is male for a reason.

Your standarts are really low, bruh. Its not just a fantasy game, its a simptom of a disease.

>History is full of female warriors and battlefield commanders.

Holy shit m8, you can't be this bluepilled. I could give you all night to wiki that shit and you could probably find maybe five credible examples. Across the entirety of human existence. Quit it with this shit.

>It was very common for the wives of knights and lords to command defensive sieges if their husband was not present.

And they didn't do it by putting on a leather BDSM suit and swinging around an axe that was bigger than them.

And? My point is you are playing a hero character in a video game. A female doing these things is historically demonstrated to be perfectly possible.

>2k17
>buy
Why buy it, if one can download it for free? [spoiler]go to huy[/spoiler]

Im not a gamer, i just want a discussion about this here.

males dont have realistic armor and weapons in most video games either.

The female protagonist always is a trashing of the timeless archetypes that resonate and make a story truly great.

>command defensive sieges

You know in the real world, a siege essentially involved rationing food and keeping disease to a minimum right? History isn't Total War.

>males dont have realistic armor and weapons in most video games either.

And that's one of the main reasons why I will pass on one game or the other.

Go to huy sam. Its not about piracy.

Treat the disease then, not the 'simptom'

Getting bent out of shape over female protagonists is hyper-autistic.

Idgaf what gender the characters are. What the fuck is wrong with you

In the real world almost all of war is logistics.
Which is why a female commander is perfectly reasonable.

Nigga, who cares?

So long as it isn't "YAAASSSS QUEEN SLAY!" or "GURRRRLLL POWER" bullshit, it's fine. Look at pretty much the entire Tomb Raider series, or Metroid, or Bayonetta, or whatever other games there are because I don't play very many in general.

I can understand how it's annoying, and can take you out of the video game/game. Like in a Marvel movie where they have Black Widow just beating trained, yoked, gear heads to a pulp.

I have less of a problem with it in a video game because that's even further detached from real-life. But if in the vidya there's like magic, or tech, or some sort of super biology, or some shit? Then it's all ubiquitous and the appearance of the MC doesn't really matter.

I do have a problem with it. Fuck these "strong wymmin" protagonists. Completely unrealistic and uninteresting. I won't purchase any game that has one.

I don't care that she's a girl. I'm not gonna buy it because it looks like a shit game. I'm tired of these Far Cry world with Batman combat games.

>In the real world almost all of war is logistics.
>Which is why a female commander is perfectly reasonable.

There is no AAA where you play as a woman in a castle rationing food.

Before feminism I didn't care if I played a female or male. in this day and age I know that when there is a female protag its because we need to represent females and show strong women and not because the story is just built like that.
I can't stand the idea behind them rather then the females themselves.

She's pretty ugly for a female protagonist, is ME:A starting some sick trend?

I don't care aslong as there's no political agenda behind it. Making them purposely ugly is a problem too. It's cool to have your character as a sexy lady, it's funny watching Candice the cuck-slayer slaughtering the (((Thalmor ))) in Skyrim.

Don't forget to downvote it.

>2017
>playing the virtual jew

Which upsets me greatly ill tell you.

Modern vidya is overwhelmingly shit. Stop forcing yourself to like something because you liked it at one point.

Where this female prot can lead us? Maybe look at successful Sweden goverment will teach you. This kind of things brainwashing kids easily.

Purposefully trying to go uggo is a problem, but there isn't an issue with just making them plain. Plenty of male MC's are just plain looking. I sort of have a problem with making female characters superficially hot, all thanks to Kojima's commentary on it via MGS2 and MGS5. He has a pretty valid point there.

You leave her alone, tranny. She looks, sounds, and acts just like a fuckbuddy I used to have at work. Ideal vidya waifu.

Takes a fucking ukronigger to advocate stealing

>Female protag 2017
>No political agenda behind it

Female protagonists aren't a bad thing.

For one, a good 40% of the gaming market is females, not to mention, a good portion of males still have the signs of emotional abuse from feminazis and SJWs that causes them to be unable to empathize with a male protagonist.

I for one prefer female protagonists because it's easier to make my character look good (in the case of RPGs) and I usually choose the female in RPGs, or try to make the male character either handsome or cute.

Would rather look at a good-looking protagonist for uncounted hours and whatnot.

In addition, it only really matters if the protagonist is a good character from an objective standpoint.

>tranny
what the fuck?

In the first few "Resident Evil" games (for example), if I am going to have to have to see the protagonist's back in 3rd person, and consequently, be looking their arse for the duration of my gameplay, then I would prefer to have Jill's arse on the screen rather than Chris's.
Jill is also the master of unlocking and gets some good weapons.
I have no issues with female leads, but I don't want it to be done to satisfy an agenda.

>another shit game
lol

this was the zenith of female protags
prove me wrong

>Before feminism I didn't care if I played a female or male. in this day and age I know that when there is a female protag its because we need to represent females and show strong women and not because the story is just built like that.
>I can't stand the idea behind them rather then the females themselves.

This.

Plus, I'm dissatisfied with the stories that the modern media portrays. The themes do not resonate with me like the old stories. The modern storytelling memes are trash. I want themes of loyalty, filial piety, self-sacrifice, striving. Even a show like Naruto is full to the brim with such themes. Hollywood completely fails at it.

The oak hero or the thunder god slays the chaos serpent. The trickster god brings humans the gift of fire.

The Major isn't a female because of some agenda, however, the Major is played a Jewess in the new movie because of a political agenda. Same goes for Wonder Woman. So close, but you miss the mark.

It's fine if it's for sex appeal. Sex appeal is enjoyable for us and triggering for feminists, so it's killing two birds with one stone.

Fuck political agendas and Horizon-style "muh matriarchy" bullshit though.

We need to show them our autistic screeching and shit. We cant just close our eyes and relax.

>Are you gonna buy it, Sup Forums?
nope
but i do enjoy female protagonists. if they're actually well done.
i also enjoy playing female characters in most rpg-style games. probably something to do with the voice acting side of things.
it's far more enjoyable to hear female voice than a male grunting in deep voice.

Dat Ass. Its all that matters.

Having a femal prot. doesnt automatically mean forcing in sjw and drowning the game in propaganda. There are more examples in which this isnt the case much MUCH more examples than there are sjw infested games.
Still considering society today its not bad to be on your toes. I like female protagonists ever since TR1 which is the farthest i can remember back.

you'd find plenty just from studying medieval italy.
or england.

>medium enjoyed mostly by straight men
>a high number of protagonists are fit and attractive young women
I wonder if we'll ever get to the bottom of this mystery. Some sort of secret feminist plot, no doubt.

Its not a sexy hero. Its another strongandindependentwomen.

On "Baldurs Gate 2" I used to pick the lethargic, Canadian-sounding male voice actor, it reminded me of Sam Raimi's Hercules & Xena etc, where American types play European heroes and heroines. Fucking hilarious.
"I'm too tired go yawn (on)" is the only quote I can remember.

I like them too.
>picrelated
But in this case its definitely character for feminists and not cause story depends on it.

Just do literally anything else with your time. You'll thank me.

Jesus Christ Sup Forums is bothered by everything nowadays, you're worse than SJWs.

Game looks great.

I have, and the real way to stop this is to not buy the games. Simple as that, money speaks.

Same goes for the dumb cunts that go to the military. Act out in the real your idelas and stop being a cuck.

But only if you want to fap.

This thread is just another way for (((them))) to market the game.

>Pkaying modern games

Sup Forums is full of man-children that play games and waste their money on modern games. I have a somewhat large library of games but I haven't bought one in 3 years and I feel like a huge man-child for even having one.

Stop buying video games, they are a waste of your life.

Sure bro, great feminists propaganda. Can you give me your login and password to blacked.com? I forgot mine.

No. Its just me, Ivan.

His mistake. Where you are from, you are referred to as a ladyboy. In the US tranny is perfectly understood as the same thing.

It's an honest mistake.

posting on this board is a waste of our lives.

lol the fact that you re so disturbed by games featuring women as protagonists shows how fucking insecure you are

>are you gonna buy it
Yes, cuz I wish I was a girl on the outside too :(