I need sources to prove that different races have different IQs

please help - got a crypto jew asking me to prove shit with hard evidence.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/video/2011/aug/10/bonobo-chimpanzee-cleverest-monkey-video
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A
news.ubc.ca/2015/05/06/how-your-brain-reacts-to-emotional-information-is-influenced-by-your-genes/
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html
m.soundcloud.com/darwin-digest
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15508000
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15625622
medicalxpress.com/news/2013-10-oral-bacteria-fingerprint-mouth.html
cell.com/current-biology/abstract/S0960-9822(15)00671-5
nytimes.com/2010/07/20/science/20adapt.html
ln.edu.hk/philoso/staff/sesardic/Race2.pdf
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305
jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1994egalitarianfiction.pdf
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study
www1.udel.edu/soc/faculty/parker/SOCI836_S08_files/Landetal_AJS90.pdf
memecenter.com/fun/4405881/if-all-blacks-suddenly-left-america
humanvarieties.org/2013/04/18/iq-regression-to-the-mean-the-genetic-prediction-vindicated/
books.google.co.uk/books?id=BMXVZzvLXz8C&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false
amren.com/news/2006/06/scientists_stud/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Arguments_regarding_the_existence_of_races
penetrate.blogspot.com/2009/09/biological-differences-between-races.html
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2010/09/09/kissin-cousins/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2011/03/04/muslim-nations-inbreeding-levels-and-iqs/https://hbdchick.wordpress.com/2011/05/26/fathers-brothers-daughter-marriage/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2011/06/01/muslim-uncle-niece-marriages/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2011/07/07/double-first-cousin-marriage/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2011/08/19/cousin-marriage-and-increasing-population-size/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2013/09/25/historic-mating-patterns-on-the-arabian-peninsula/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2012/05/10/family-type-in-egypt/
link.springer.com/article/10.1007/BF01067188
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2014/03/10/big-summary-post-on-the-hajnal-line/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2013/09/23/core-europe-and-human-accomplishment/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2012/01/16/behind-the-hajnal-line/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2013/08/15/clannishness-defined/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2013/01/18/historic-european-homicide-rates-and-the-hajnal-line/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2012/01/25/outbreeding-self-control-and-lethal-violence
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1994egalitarianfiction.pdf#page=3
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf#page=2
archive.is/dBehg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_intelligence#United_States_test_scores
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

theguardian.com/world/video/2011/aug/10/bonobo-chimpanzee-cleverest-monkey-video

Gorillas in da Congo is smarter than the niggers in da Congo

Literally anything you give him will be thrown out with some stupid response.
>how about a real source
>yeah but that doesn't mean anything, what about [situation]????
etc

I'm gonna dump all of my HBD links. You're bound to find some good ammo.

Do pigmentation and the melanocortin system modulate aggression and sexuality in humans as they do in other animals?
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840

Blacks are 55x more likely of having the "warrior Gene"that makes you violent and crazy
>5.5% of Black men, 0.1% of Caucasian men, and 0.00067% of Asian men carried the 2R allele
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A
50% of Whites have the empathy gene compared to 10% of blacks

news.ubc.ca/2015/05/06/how-your-brain-reacts-to-emotional-information-is-influenced-by-your-genes/

Intelligence is mostly inherited, blacks score on average 1 standard deviation or below whites on IQ tests meaning far more are near retard level while only a microscopic number can be called "geniuses"

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html

m.soundcloud.com/darwin-digest
Episodes 1-3 focus on race and IQ in particular, they use lots of scientific evidence, reference to studies etc.

"Human genetic variation is geographically structured" and corresponds with race.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15508000

Race can be determined via genetics with certainty for >99.8% of individuals.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15625622
Oral bacteria can be used to determine race.
medicalxpress.com/news/2013-10-oral-bacteria-fingerprint-mouth.html

Race can be determined via brain scans.
cell.com/current-biology/abstract/S0960-9822(15)00671-5

There was "minimal gene flow" between archaic Europeans and Asians.
nytimes.com/2010/07/20/science/20adapt.html

Common-sense racial categories have biological meaning.
ln.edu.hk/philoso/staff/sesardic/Race2.pdf
Human intelligence is highly heritable.
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html

Scientific consensus is that IQ tests are not racially biased.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305

Very poor Whites are comparably intelligent to very wealthy blacks.
jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html

Privately, intelligence experts hold more hereditarian views than they express in public.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1994egalitarianfiction.pdf

Black children raised in White households have similar IQs to black children in black households.
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001

Environment accounts for little or none of the USA racial IQ gap:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study

In academic standardized testing (which has a tight correlation to IQ), the wealthiest Black children (>200,000$ annual income) underperform all but the poorest White children (

Race is also more tightly correlated to homicide rate than single-parent households are, and population density has no correlation to homicide:

www1.udel.edu/soc/faculty/parker/SOCI836_S08_files/Landetal_AJS90.pdf

memecenter.com/fun/4405881/if-all-blacks-suddenly-left-america

IQ of offspring shifts towards the average for the race. If you have White parents of 95 IQ and Black parents of 100 IQ, bet on the White child to be smarter.

humanvarieties.org/2013/04/18/iq-regression-to-the-mean-the-genetic-prediction-vindicated/

books.google.co.uk/books?id=BMXVZzvLXz8C&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false

Certain genes for large brains, linked to high IQ, are common everywhere except Africa.

amren.com/news/2006/06/scientists_stud/

The average African IQ is estimated at 79.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741

The average African-American IQ is 85, compared to the average White IQ of 100.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf
Arguments Regarding the Existence of Races
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Arguments_regarding_the_existence_of_races

Biological Differences Between the Races
penetrate.blogspot.com/2009/09/biological-differences-between-races.html

There is none except these sweet sweet numbers

fucking dammit

I like those digits.

Another useful point you can bring up is the prevalence of inbreeding in muslim populations and the effects of inbreeding depression.
mating patterns in muslim populations

hbdchick.wordpress.com/2010/09/09/kissin-cousins/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2011/03/04/muslim-nations-inbreeding-levels-and-iqs/https://hbdchick.wordpress.com/2011/05/26/fathers-brothers-daughter-marriage/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2011/06/01/muslim-uncle-niece-marriages/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2011/07/07/double-first-cousin-marriage/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2011/08/19/cousin-marriage-and-increasing-population-size/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2013/09/25/historic-mating-patterns-on-the-arabian-peninsula/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2012/05/10/family-type-in-egypt/

Everything you need to know is in the book "The Bell Curve" by Richard Herrnstein and Charles Murray

God damn it

it really is frustrating when people dont accept your bullshit without any degree of examination

Bump! I want more facts! This thread has son much potential! Racial redpills please

22-11-9999

Jeebus

IQ is directly correlated to the enviroment you live, your education level and culture. Scientists already stated that. What you see in graphs are the result of said things combined.

Fucking hell. I need to make sure I save these. You deserve all that is good in life.

Explain this pic please, I probably miss something

jesus christ. This is entry level shit. If you can't debate this without Sup Forums's help you need to leave

>IQ is directly correlated to the enviroment you live, your education level and culture
You have your independent and dependent variables mixed up. The environment, culture, and education level are determined by IQ, not the other way around. IQ is almost completely heritable.

link.springer.com/article/10.1007/BF01067188

>The powerful quantitative genetic design of identical and fraternal twins reared apart (112 pairs) and matched twins reared together (111 pairs) was employed to assess the extent of genetic influence on individual differences in cognitive abilities during the last half of the life span. General cognitive ability yielded a heritability estimate of about .80 in two assessments 3 years apart as part of the Swedish Adoption/Twin Study of Aging. This is one of the highest heritabilities reported for a behavioral trait.

Put me in the screen cap

>that picture

I work in Bangkok and we have all types come to find work, niggers and Malaysians are the dumbest shits in the world. Also Malaysia is paying to spread Islam here but we silently bash them and hold them back stupid fukboys

If you want a real redpill, look into the Hajnal Line.

hbdchick.wordpress.com/2014/03/10/big-summary-post-on-the-hajnal-line/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2013/09/23/core-europe-and-human-accomplishment/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2012/01/16/behind-the-hajnal-line/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2013/08/15/clannishness-defined/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2013/01/18/historic-european-homicide-rates-and-the-hajnal-line/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2012/01/25/outbreeding-self-control-and-lethal-violence

Looks like xkcd so without reading it I'm assuming it's some hard cucking for "racial differences don't exist goy".

Why are you spouting an ideology when you don't even know enough about it to defend it?

No man is the exact opposite but I just can't grasp the meaning of the use of the jars, what are they supposed to prove?

It's actually the opposite. I found the pic in another thread. I hate the XKCD style, but it's full of good info so I saved it.

Haha this already made autreport.com wow that was fast

Human intelligence is highly heritable. Source: nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html

The scientific consensus is that IQ tests are not racially biased. Source: sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305

Very poor Whites are about as intelligent as very wealthy Blacks. Source: jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html

Privately, intelligence experts hold more hereditarian views than they express in public. Source: udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1994egalitarianfiction.pdf#page=3

Black children raised in White households have similar IQ scores to Black children in Black households. Source: psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001

The average African IQ is estimated at 75. Source: sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741
The average African-American IQ is 85, compared to the average White IQ of 100. Source: udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf#page=2

The White-Black gap in SAT scores, a proxy for IQ, is increasing. Source: jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html

>oy vey but they're just literal retards because muh slavery and oppression!

No, social "scientists" claim that with no evidence to back it up besides anecdotal.

Actual scientists claim it's DNA.

It's true environment can have an effect, but what we are finding is that environment can work on epi-genetic levels, basically working as on/off switches (or in some cases intensity switches) to your genetic codes.

For instance, you can have genetics that make you tall, but if you grow up in a cramped enviroment, you will not reach your max height. However, this can't work the other way around. If you lack genetics to be tall and grow up in an enviroment that favors being tall, you still won't be tall because you lack the code to be tall.

Likewise, most blacks that don't have a white ancestor lack the DNA for high level intelligence. No amount of epi-genetics or enviroment will make them more intelligent than their DNA would let them max out at. There are very rare cases of mutations and favored ancestry, but evendors rich blacks tend to have kids with IQs in the 80s despie all the social and economic advantage they grow up with.

The Bell Curve.

Ok, I give you help, but first, I prove the difference between the men and women, once that is proven, proving differences between races is easier.
archive.is/dBehg Pic and essay to prove women and men are different.
Ok so how to prove difference between races?
The australian aboriginals evolved isolated from rest of mankind for about 25.000-40.0000 years. 100% pureblooded aboriginals can't build a modern house without help from other races or hybrids and they can't be taught.
A border collie and a wolf can breed, one has the genetic inclination to herd sheep, the other will never learn no matter the training. So if he needs hard evidence, you can simply remove coloured people voting rights and tell them they get it back when 100% pureblooded aboriginals build a modern house.
With regards to iq, it has been proven time and time again.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_intelligence#United_States_test_scores
"Rushton & Jensen (2005) wrote that, in the United States, self-identified blacks and whites have been the subjects of the greatest number of studies. They stated that the black-white IQ difference is about 15 to 18 points or 1 to 1.1 standard deviations (SDs), which implies that between 11 and 16 percent of the black population have an IQ above 100 (the general population median). According to Arthur Jensen and J. Philippe Rushton the black-white IQ difference is largest on those components of IQ tests that are claimed best to represent the general intelligence factor g. The 1996 APA report "Intelligence: Knowns and Unknowns" and the 1994 editorial statement "Mainstream Science on Intelligence" gave more or less similar estimates. Roth et al. (2001), in a review of the results of a total of 6,246,729 participants on other tests of cognitive ability or aptitude, found a difference in mean IQ scores between blacks and whites of 1.1 SD. Consistent results were found for college and university application tests such as the Scholastic Aptitude Test (N = 2.4 million) and Graduate Record Examination (N = 2.3 million), as well as for tests of job applicants in corporate sections (N = 0.5 million) and in the military (N = 0.4 million)."

its called google ahmed. any kiwi could tell you this shit off the top of their heads because there is nothing to do in australia but wander the web and fap to 2d

they probably can use google better than any other nation. your just some faggot fresh off the boat who didnt even realize if you put a " - " in front of a word in a search engine thats made well like google without quotes it reduces finds by removing the ones with that word and it can be done multiple times

*sends OP's pic to my gf for her to see in the morning

Scientists believe there are thousands of genes associated with intelligence. If all races are equally as smart, you'd think those genes would be evenly distributed across the races, or for every gene more common in whites, there would be another that is more common in blacks.

So far scientists have found 12 such genes. The thing is, every single one of those genes is much more common among eurasians. So the 1000's of marbles represent intelligence genes. The purple ones represent genes more common among eurasians. So far scientists have randomly grabbed 12 marbles, and each and every one is purple. What are the chances of that happening randomly?

>t. mexican scientist

>hbdchick.wordpress.com/2014/03/10/big-summary-post-on-the-hajnal-line/

This is one of the most austistic theories ever.

all links in a pastebin for further redpilling of faggot libruls?

It's arbitrary. The fact that the line cuts right through areas with similar if not identical haplogroups is proof to me that some social scientist rather than geneticist/evolutionary biologist came up with it.

Don't bother, any statistics on the matter will be downplayed with arguments of "what about the poo poo colonization pee pee oppression lack of education"

In order to comprehend racial differences you need to get off the PC koolaid and take a long hard look at reality and the way the world is

that is all i need. fuck niggers

lmao wtf is this autistic shit supposed to signify, those "lines" aren't dividing ethnically separate groups of people

>those digits

There are none. Only real study showed that there was no difference among adopted children, regardless of race. Aside from that it's impossible to account for socio-economic differences in IQ spreads.

Regardless, IQs are bluepilled. The test was invented by a Jew. It's a mostly useless number, which is why there are great scientists with relatively low IQs

PRAISE

low test fag detected

Lawyer resembles Ken Rosenberg

>trust me goy- I mean guys, I'm on of you hehe it's the Jews
>we're all equal though
>[hand rubbing intensifies]

>"no difference"
>tfw low IQ retard can't even read a study

Minnestoa Transracial Adoption study showed a 20 point difference bewtween whites and blacks.

See: Y you haff 2 lie?

see this is what i love, all the enthusiast of Sup Forums helping out a fellow Sup Forums goer

praise kek my niggers

Tell him to look at Detroit, Liberia, ZImbabwe, etc.

Is there data for other races than white and black?

What about asians middle eastern amerindian peoples

And don t give me the iq map of richard lynn it is proven shit

Can't say this wouldn't get me going

They will disregard every evidence you present, no matter how good it is.

Checked

>IQ is directly correlated to the enviroment you live, your education level and culture

These are factors that nurture success but the underlying intelligence must be present, which most experts agree is usually a component of race.

Kekogenes

What is that image supposed to mean

Fghj

>

American niggers tried to say that after the Bell Curve book came out.

And Charles Murray and others tried to explain to niggers like Sharpton and Jesse Jackson that they were wrong. With data.

Guess what - the niggers clung to their prejudices like a bucket of chicken and went all ad hominem on their asses.

Shockingly, niggers (even educated niggers) aren't all that intelligent.

ha!

I think You have lice. Maybe you should wash your hair more. BYE!

Seriously though, Diogenes was a fucking legend.