Shocking!!!

Shocking!!!
Yes this, believe it or not, is an American school.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ElSxygRbcmk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's a tsunami drill you faggot

You do know that Islam has just became political tool right? the Nancy Pelosi video says it all this isn't Islam this is political Islam

Tornado

Tornado drill you nigger

>america
>tsunami

>t. Swedish intellectual

Are you sure about that?

Swedish education folks.

stfu all its clearly Greek army invade drill

I'm 26 and remember doing this in school. It's for when you live in a shit area with tornadoes. supposedly protects you from falling debris and the like.

It's okay, half of the kids are showing their asses to Mecca

Fake news. Muslims pray facing the qibla. This is a drill.

They aren't even heading to the same direction. Try harder next time

Are you still broke?

you are very dumb. each group of students is facing an two different direction... you are supposed to pray to the EAST.

> Americans are too fat to run away from tornadoes
> Teach their kids how to die painfully instead

Like pottery.

We didn't do this in school, for our tornado drills we just went into the basement and sat on the floor normally.

I don't know dude I just saw the picture and trusted him plus he's Canadian so they can't lie it's against the law

either a tornado drill, or a practice drill assuming proper position when john podesta and his friends visit the school

Nobody worth being alive lives in areas where tornadoes are frequent enough to need these kind of drills, so no big loss.

Tornadoes can move like 50mph (90kph for you britbongs) and have completely random movement patterns.

You can run 50 feet to the side of one and be completely fine, or it will follow you like God's deliberately trying to kill you.

Are you still alive from ISIS?

Alright, I'll give you that one, had a hearty chuckle.

Literally just go in the opposite direction.
Or can't Americans turn themselves around under all that weight?

dude you are a muslim country get out...

One of the few perks of living in the Middle East no natural disasters just suicide bombers and all the other shit that is happening but you will never ever experienced a natural disaster here just man-made disasters

Mecca can't be in both directions

Clearly, this is a Swedish school. I can see my wife's son in the picture.

Safe space.

Why the fuck do people even live in tornado alley? Is there some valuable resource there thats worth staying for?

>in case of tsunami pray to allah

You what goy?

Sunny and Shiites pray differently different posture different direction different everything

No they don't, they face the direction of the magic box no matter their denomination.

Im not afraid of a tornado. You literally have to be a faggot to die from wind

Alot of good paying blue collar jobs. Welding, machining, oil and gas work, farming. its not the worst places to live, low nigger population.

>the same leaf posting the same thread
yawn

When I saw the thumbnail, I thought it was a pack of niggers trying to sneak under the rolling curtain into a store early on black friday.

run from a 2 mile wide 200mph tornado
youtube.com/watch?v=ElSxygRbcmk

Its also a fire drill

That's your explanation? That half of them are sunni and half of them are shia? Dear god, why do we keep letting in all these iraqi brain surgeons...

Tornado drill but good try.

>fire drill
>hide in the halls
>maybe the fire won't see us
>hunker down
>gee golly, it's getting hot

hmmmm....

Maybe the hallway is on the exact opposite side of the planet from the magic box.

This is also a tornado drill for the Dutch.

That's clearly a Yoga class

>3.48 MB
damn

We could solve the world's problems by moving them all to the exact opposite side of the planet from the magic box.

>uncut
>penis inspection day at school
>afraid the other kids will make fun of my anteater dick

I don't get it. Looks like a Tornado Drill to me?
We have these in Australia, though it depends on where you live I guess. In Northern Territory we have Cyclone Training Drills because of how Cyclone Tracy decimated Northern Territory.
Down south in some country towns, they have Fire and Safety Drills in case of bush fires.

It's not like it can be helped, some places are simply dangerous to live.

op has ebola aids

so thats what they call a refugee invasion now a fickin tsunami?

$250 a month mortgage