In the long term good dictatorships don't exist

In the long term good dictatorships don't exist.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xh4CtTGAzKw
youtube.com/watch?v=GvrjWlDgE4Y
worldhunger.org/hunger-in-america-2016-united-states-hunger-poverty-facts/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tunisian_Revolution#Mohamed_Bouazizi_and_Sidi_Bouzid
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

those are the smiles of girls who know their families will be killed if they don't smile.

bottom right

>ywn be literally swimming in gook pussy

9/10 people enjoy gang rape OP.
It might be bad for the people, but for the dictator I'm sure it's great.
Depends if your the victim or not.

you are a tool to globalist propaganda.

Enlightened Despotism is often a brick in the road to civilized society and Democracy. I'm not saying Kim is an enlightened despot, I'm just saying your political theory game is fucking weak, OP.

>The year is 2023
>The USA's project saviour is complete
>a single super soldier immune to all forms of attack even nuclear
>a one man army capable of single handedly destroying nations
>with the enemy unable to determine whether they face a man or a god...
>he is Invincible
>1 million soldiers are dead in the first day

Dictatorships excists in places where local resources are worth more than the people.

That's where you're wrong kiddo.

True.
Makes sense.

I'm sure they do more than smiling for the Great Leader.

> That girl to the right border
10/10 would bang

The only catch... He's autistic

desu i kinda feel bad for him when i see such a photo

he's the only one genuinely smiling, he's surrounded with fake pawns and the whole world hates his guts ... he just wants to be happy though, to have friends, to be able to go outside and be a real person instead of being a dictator

;( kawaii kim-sun

In the long term democracy gets kiked, women and every other low IQ piece of trash has a say in your political system, and you vote yourselves into communism

Norway and Canada have a lot of oil.

I WANT TO MAIL ORDER THE ONE NEXT TO HIS WIFE!
I would teach her to cook borsch and im pretty sure she has already been through years of advanced special forces exquisite cock worshipping training.

There is literally nothing wrong with dictatorships. It is only natural.
What is unnatural is the in fact democracy, which always fail and will never work. Democracy is the jew's tool to replace natural born strong leaders with their puppets to control the state.
>vote for me I do X
>jokes on you! I just pretending

only if they are hereditary

>jokes on you! I just pretending
At least you can vote him and his party out next time and he knows that so he will be careful.
But with dictators you have no hope of change! And they ALWAYS do weird shit in the end.

>good dictatorships don't exist
>get married
>be gifted a house
>just so, its a gift, enjoy
>then the burgers come and fuck your shit up

>forget the picture

Kim is banging her.

I wonder if those women are aware of the fact that they are mere status symbols for men. I wonder if all women are aware of that.

>Ireland
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Why are they dictatorships? Because 1 guy gets more money? Now imagine the jobs republican or democratic party holds and their banks and so on who drain your money and increase tax all the time. Literally every election you change the structure of people, but they all work for international interests. North Korea doesn't makes wars, they create things themselves and they sure are million times more successful than USA. Americans have debt and are sucking the life force out of planet, nonstop wars, still have debt, destroy the whole planet. North Korea makes nature bloom and industry happen on own strength. They aren't dictators, democracy is dictatorship.

>then the burgers come
Do you know geography? Arabs had revolutions in Egypt and Tunisia, between them is Lybia. So don't blame the burgers.

I love how crisp and fresh everything in North Korea looks. And to think, all it takes is starving your people. What a small price to pay for
A E S T H E T I C S

>all it takes is starving your people

They had a famine a long time ago because of sanctions put on them by (((America))). Also name one third/second world country where poor people don't starve.

You can't.

in america, we give our poor people little cards that are good for a certain amount of food each week, but they usually just spend it on crack cocaine, newport cigarettes, old english malt beverages, and new sneakers.

that fat fuck is living the dream baby. don't be so jelly.

Millions live like this. youtube.com/watch?v=Xh4CtTGAzKw

Millions live like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=GvrjWlDgE4Y
>Over 1 million people in India’s “untouchable” caste are still tasked with cleaning sewers, drains, and latrines — with no protective gear.

Have you ever been to a third world country? There are poor and homeless people starving in capitalist countries in the middle east, Africa, South asia, etc.

came here to post the same thing my man

> difficult low skill jobs same as permanent artificial famine in communism
Go do your homework, stupid commie.

>Falling for the South Jeworean propaganda.

Oy vey, what's the matter Soros junior, are you running out of shit to sell in Hungary? Maybe you should have stayed in Communism and grow something. Budapest is nice, but that's about it, other than that you got a farmland with occasional American/German companies. Do you miss the days of Austria-Hungary when we would work for free for your throne? Those days are over and even then your ass wasn't richer, only poorer, you aren't the king, unless maybe king of cucks.

Koreans are incapable to live a little better. As proven by South Korea.

>artificial famine in communism
>artificial

yeah. and it's completely natural in capitalism.

South Korea is good, how? They fuck niggers and their whole music industry is English named bands who show ass for American Jew lords. Korea is a filth nest of capitalism, they get pumped American money to show some skyscraper/glowing street crap, which is all run by Jews and they slave wage there for a future where their women will fuck niggers and be bought by money. Because when Americanized people turn into trannies then little religious rat blames Communism, when money gets stolen by Americans/Germans then little religious rat blames Communism. Aren't you tired already being forced mentally retarded?

Your rage is funny, little kid. But go do your homework now or you'll stay stupid like this forever.

>What are sanctions: The post

>comparing niggers to gooks and whites

Sometimes natural famines happen. But outside dictatorships it doesn't last for decades as a means of oppression and cost saving.

Philippines has more poverty than North Korea and is dirtier and has high crime, Thailand has more poverty than North Korea and is dirtier, Laos has more poverty than North Korea and is dirtier.

communism literally turns whites and gooks into niggers, and is therefore the strongest weapon of the kikes

all places fucked by comunism faggot

underrated

Kim is an enlightened despot. People here are such fags when it comes to NK. Based Kim has a strong functional country despite the yanks stopping them trading with anyone.

>implying that withes or gooks are any better.

pic related it's your neighbor.

You must be a real Canadian because of how stupid and eager you are to blame the West.
North Korea has completely free trade with the biggest neighbor economies in the world. They aren't mechanizing their agriculture and keeping people between life and death by choice.

Aren't you late for your daily American sitcom show where you learn how to be real family? While you at it, make sure you don't forget to Karaoke American songs, because everything native is so bad, we need Americans to show us even how melody sounds. What's missing then is to close your eyes to corruption and pray to lord American-looking Jesus, that will justify 10 American wars per year, it's just peace in your dumb head. Lets totally ignore who create Geneva convention for refugee protection(United Nations aka League of Nations aka USA) and lets ignore who smuggles them here. Then smash your head into your church and welcome more strangers and blame Stalin for it. Hopefully that American company and American products you create at least pay you good, else you are a complete moron like 99% of Christians there.

Explain the Third Reich then. Germany has next to no natural resources.

They do have that iron will though, which is worth far more than any geographically placed resource.

>implying anyone reads your paragraphs of kiddie rage

Crazy to think how much power he has. He can literally fuck, kill or torture anyone in that room if he chooses to.

If they're the most beautiful girls North Korea has to offer then I can understand why Kim wants to die so badly.

that is because of years of communism

There's so much bullshit about that era that I'm still not sure I understand it. History is written by the victors.

any country would struggle with sanctions and embargoes

I wonder how many millions directly die from that each year

Would I like to be a top North Korean Official who gets to keep top teir beauties as my keeps - Yes

Would I like to be a normal hungry North Korean, who lives under the constant threat of execution and where having a pretty daughter means she is going to be treated far worse than a whore in a third world country? No.

In reality it is the top generals who are running the show, they'd kill him if he so much as chose to give a different speech never mind caused too much disruption by going about being a serial killer.

>Sometimes natural famines happen.
Read this you dense mongolid. Without food stamps (which is pure communism) 10% of the US population will starve to death:

worldhunger.org/hunger-in-america-2016-united-states-hunger-poverty-facts/

>implying you know what others think
I know you want to control everybody, all globalists/Christians want to. I am just demonstrating to you that you won't have it easy. I might choose to piss you off, you can't prevent it. Freedom of speech too painful for you?

yes, fucking commies in usa keep the nigger problem from solving itself

He successfully got rid of the most powerful general, the head of the secret police some time ago and executed several other very powerful ones.
So no, he alone has all the power and anyone who doesn't worship him like a god gets executed.

hell he's killed family members like uncles and possibly even his wife

>that is because of years of communism
You couldn't see this during (((our))) communism.

A big problem of the USA is that it produces too much food. It doesn't know what to do with all its calories. Meanwhile, shitholes that you like can't produce enough even for the middle class.

That's super great and Americans killed 5 million people in Afghanistan/Iraq. Why should i care if 10 generals died in 10 years? It doesn't influences me, Afghanistan/Syrian/Iraqi refugees do influence me.
Why are Christians so blind to real problems? Wants nuclear war to save some unconfirmed dead generals, meanwhile Africa so poor that 1 billion have less than 2 dollars per day, but that's how cheap labor employing internationals like it, so it must be democracy. It's even democracy when niggers replace our population in name of humanitarian solving of problems we didn't create.
Yes goy, think about all the suffering generals in North Korea while we prepare to nuke millions of people there.

Yes, he proved many times beyond doubt that he's completely in charge. And the unconditional god like worship that his father enjoyed transfered to him.
Which makes his lack of reforms of the economy even more evil.
This is guy who's Swiss educated and speaks several languages.

We get it, you're an angsty little commie.

>implying anyone reads your paragraphs of kiddie rage

>i don't know how to argument
>lets call him a Commie

>be North Korea defending commie
>expect people to take you seriously
Sorry, kid.

Why wouldn't defend North Korea?
North Korea didn't do anything to me, they are independent country. Americans play world police, try to force their companies/products/language on me and besides they killed way more people than North Korea did. USA btw nuked Japan, only country on planet to nuke somebody. France/USA did 1000 nuclear tests.
Problem?

Please post another paragraph or two. Still nobody reads it.

>I am American therefore my opinion is superior
Climb down off that high horse, Amerifat.

at the expense of everyone being poor

9 get

Rolling

They really must paying you little, you aren't even trying.

monarchy

Dubls for the two above 3

>at the expense of everyone being poor
but not hungry

Not to mention that almost everyone had at least one flat one or two villas and a car.

>poor

kys

Can you imagine how much pussy this guy gets? It must be sickening to the point where he doesn't even want it anymore.

This is how you know most humans are weak. NK has millions of people scared of just a a couple handfuls of rulers. They could crush him in a second. But group psychology always wins. No one man should have all that power.

>claims good dictatorships don't exist
>posts example to the contrary
Long Live Great Leader Kim Jong Un, Beloved Marshal of the Korean People, Chairman of the Worker's Party of Korea and Supreme Commander of the Korean People's Army

KJU is unrelated to the stability of Korea

How fucking relaxed does he look...

Look at his posture and then look at everyone elses

>Look at his posture and then look at everyone elses
Everyone else is mistake away from the firing squad.

Who started those revolutions you dense fuck?
It was key for the CIA and MOSSAD agencies to destabilize the neighbouring countries before they could get to Lybia, also Mubarak was also part of the plan.

Educate yourself magyar bro.

>implying the Arab Spring wasn't started by the burgers

Nice meme

>Who started those revolutions you dense fuck?
Shit life under those dictatorship families had nothing to do with it. It was mind control as revealed from the Alex Jones bunker!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tunisian_Revolution#Mohamed_Bouazizi_and_Sidi_Bouzid

The last famine there happened decades ago.

>le welfare queen food stamps meme

>but le it doesn't le count because le niggers!!!1! XDDDD!!!!