>Bike lock to the head
>???
>profit

78% match

>hedonistic buddhists
I'm not sure if that works.

sometimes I go to okcupid just to shocking people

>curvy

>Western society is incredibly degenerate to the point where almost nobody can even comprehend it

I tried saying this on Sup Forums numerous times but I just got multiple people at once calling me a virgin. Every time. Like they were waiting for someone to say what I did.

You can't fix anything if the fixers don't want to fix themselves first.

>>polyamorist>pansexual>feminist>manlet>open relationship>anarchist>vegan>dyslexic>non binary>looking for a male bull>buddhist>college dropout>does drug often

The only thing that family courts, fake domestic violence charges and false rape accusations are in fact useful for is making these dipshits wake up to the fact they are idiots.

We deal with the (((source)))

Virgin

>flag

wew

Found a woman on OkC that is right wing lolbertardian apparently and matches 93% with me. Not sure what I should do.

AIDS will fix him.

Seeing as he lives in Cali he probably already has AIDS, Syphilis, and Gonorrhea

Problem solved.

Execute all degenerates, period.

Simple

What's your problem?

We NEED more feminine males as it drives down crime and rape, and helps women live in a safer environment. A safer environment for all of us. Not just that, but iut helps balence th gender pay gap, and also gives women are better chance in corporate positions.

Masculinity IS the problem.

Ovens

Good lad

>If you're just here because you think I'm a easy lay, think again. I have standards and don't hop into bed with anyone who doesn't meet them
>looking for
>short-term dating, casual sex

Someone cuck him and turn his gf into a conservative. Just slowly make her addicted to your cock and forget all about that cuckboy she's "dating".

Strafing run....

Kill all of them

Probably just to look edgy.

Someone should catfish this guy then bash his head in when he shows

Fuck antifa

Maybe i'm from the stone age but WTF app is this?

Okcupid it's a dating site and it's mostly fat women, single mother, fat single mothers, and cucks but you occasionally find a sane person now and then.

No, my fellow North American friend, you are not wrong. Modern western (((culture))) is the epitome of degeneracy. Those that have read enough history know exactly the path we are going down. Rampant, normalized sexual promiscuity, the decline of the nuclear family, rampant single motherhood. Hell, even women's rights in general is a historical sign of a civilization that is terminal.

How am I supposed to uphold family values and tradition when almost every woman I meet is a total slag? I don't want to get married to a woman who has had miles of dick inside of her already, and the CDC statistics show that the higher number of sexual partners you have, the more likely it is you will divorce. It's not uncommon now for both men and women to have 15 or 20+ partners before they hit age 30.

I'm supposed to wife up these whores so they can divorce me whenever they don't 'feel the spark' anymore, and take my kids and probably my house? No way. Fuck that. Fuck everything about this dying civilization.

>non-binary
>looking for male partner

What a bigot

Agree completely. I'm older and single. Very happy not being attached. Many of these middle-aged burned out whores are emotionally starving to death. They have great jobs and assets and spend every day getting fat and crying over their lonely lives.

Maybe women's liberation was a really bad idea.

>An Aussie being judged by
>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

why the fuck would you even want to fix other people?

just live your life instead of being so obsessed with other faggots, faggot!

ill send him a pixure of muh dick

I know there are good women out there, it just seems like they are rarer than unicorns. Either that or you have to snag a younger girl who hasn't been completely corrupted yet. Women care far more about peer approval than men do, if a good girl is friends with a bunch of sluts, they think it's normal. They seem to have a severe lack of critical thinking ability, and they pay for it later down the line.

Lmao, my favorite is when you know some slag and she gets on about 'slut shaming'. Well if being a slut isn't a big deal, why do almost all women lie about their number of sexual partners? If I've learned anything, it's that women will rarely be forward with how many dicks they've hopped on. Whatever number a women tells me, I double or triple it. I usually later find that I am correct.

I just don't know what the fuck to do anymore, I see my friends getting married to these less than honorable used up slags, and they look like they are so happy. I think that there are a lot of good men out there that are lonely because they're just not willing to play the rigged game anymore. I'm not a full MGTOW, but I definitely understand them. Can't say I blame that mentality at all.

Mandatory viewing of movies starring following:

Clark Gable
Gary Cooper
Gregory Peck
John Wayne
Burt Lancaster
Humphrey Bogart
Henry Fonda
William Holden
etc.

These men were as masculine as battering-rams; we need them as rolemodels instead of (((method actors))) and semi-queers like George Clooney.

You tell me.

this has to be satire

Those men settling for the slags are going to be in for a real treat when they find out their wives are still whoring around on the internet. Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram etc. If she has any of these, I promise you she's still hunting for cock. 24/7.

there's nothing wrong with women sleeping around, dick

are you still stuck in the dark ages or something?

you're probably a virgin, and that's why you had to make this pic because of your butthurt

To obvious. Let the shitposting to Aussies, bong.

No, this is a legit question.

You're probably going to moan about ''it affects marriage'', but who cares when no one is even religious nowadays anyway? If you're with a woman and she happens to cheat and it affects you, then move onto someone else. Many people are even sharing their fuck buddies these days. No one gives a shit. They get along with their on lives and hobbies, and when they want to fuck in bed, they do.

Do it faggot, she might be the one of the good ones

Degeneracy at this level can't be fought directly. It must be allowed to burn itself out. The story of Lot applies here.

Haha, no, we don't really see this in Poland. Neither, as far as I know, in any slavic country. U dgnrts

>5'9"

Well I sent her a message yesterday.
>she read it but didn't respond
>tfw this happens every time
I honestly don't know why I even bother anymore

You appreciate sexual liberation as a good thing. Is the reason why there are a huge disproportion of women with 3 kids on their 30's and no husband. Society doesn't teach you the consequences of sharing you pussy with three people because it was fun or you had the right to do it.

That profile just screams of mental illness.