Are the Chinese human?

Are the Chinese human?

Don't block roads

Roads are for cars. When we tell leftists to go play in traffic it's satirical....

Everyone here knows Chinese are just insects that almost look like humans

This one seems to be. Well played, based chink. Fuck PETA.

wow im so surprised the chinese would do this.

so surprised.

he should have disected a peta fag instead of a pupper tho

Link vid so one cap fap pls

commies out

This man did nothing wrong. Eye for a slanted eye you dog fuckers

>live dissection

at least make yourself aware of the continuous mental conditioning against the chinese (and every group): every day, countless times a day, anything that dehumanizes another social group is posted here

regardless of the truth of these statements, they are designed to turn you into a weapon, for someone else's benefit

----these are war preparations----call them out, don't allow them to ignore you, by redirecting attention back to their subject matter

wtf i hate china now
this is it im canging my profle pictor on faceberg to a doggo

He didn't do anything wrong. If only when blm protestors block traffic we could livestream dissecting a nigger.

it is just animal, not human

This is unfair and no living being should go through that.

But most dog-owners act like entitled subhumans.

And I'm genuinely tired of having to deal with the neighbours dogs who are barking for hours straight while their owners are out. People is obsessed with dogs nowadays, and most dog-owners are women, it's so obvious that it is a substitute for maternity.

>some assholes block the road
>let me kill this innocent puppy for revenge
what the fuck

Should've killed one of the protesters.

He's avenging the fact that he couldn't see his relative one last time. That's very human to me

>peta meme
does peta even exist in china? china has horrible, horrible, animal abuse. It needs to be protested, along with all sorts of other shit china does.

Also, you are probably going to end up dying of an infection in the next few decades due to how china treats their cows, enjoy.

>horrible things are ok as long as they dont affect me, fuck anyone trying to fix anything if it inconveniences me

Anyone capable of vivisecting a puppy literally is incapable of emotions. Any argument he may be grieving or in distress is now gone, he is a soulless non human. Im not being hyperbolic or edgy here. A human would not harm a dog like this. This is one animal being cruel to another animal.

>said any war combatant about the enemy ever

>humans aren't animals meme
american education at its finest

This type of thing is worse than the dogs they kill

>not able to understand the subtitles of english

indeed.

>does peta even exist in china?
china has NO animal abuse laws
peta is practically the judge, jury and executioner (of jobs and social life) regarding animal rights in china

this is so shameful. everyone in china wanna kill him

Gas the dogs, species war now!
Go dissect a chimp to avenge BLM road blocking.

I will eat and rape your dog if you call me an animal to my face OP

Im happy, china deserves overkill.

>subtitles of english

well shit

The dog had nothing to do with this in fact it doesnt understand anything about anyhting.
If he wanted revenge he should attack the actual people not a literal innocent animal... what a dickhead.

no. but thats not a bad thi ng. humans have low iqs and commit tons of crimes. black people are humans. i wouldnt want to be lumped in with them

revenge is as human as it gets my dude
now all the shitty things chinks do to animals purely for fun on the other hand...

Nuke China

>My slope grandmother Mrs Wong is dying
>oh no it's like another Nanking
Who gives a shit nigger.

i hope pupper gets revenge

What does it say?

how does animal abuse affect society tho?

Yes but what about the dog?

It was animal lovers who caused his loss, not animals. Too much of a pussy to kill people huh?

Does it matter? the dog is dead it doesn't care

it doesn't its just empathyfags letting their feelings take control over rationality

>all the emotioniggers ITT

this

animals lovers are such nu-males

Holy bants

nice

More than you

this
fucking cuck empathy faggots are getting cringier than SJWs and feminists

Taking it out on an innocent creature. Absolutely disgusting... But not surprising.

just like you chinks

If there is no God then I'll have to build Hell myself

It's called vivisection.
God, do people even open dictionaries anymore?

the chinese himself is a creature, not human.

From memory its literally the chinese equivalent of 'Dave wuz here'.

They are chinks, what did you expect?

I gave it some though and i think that chinks get it right.
Animal rights is a deeply immoral idea because it is absolutely unnatural and unreasonable to punish one of your own fellow humans for whatever the fuck tgey did to a dog.

The dogs wouldnt punish other dogs for biting people.

i'd say this is fair
fucking animal lovers started it, what faggots they are
they should be imprisoned for causing a traffic jam

I honestly hate chinks and the Far East in general more than I hate niggers

t. zhang
I'll hunt you down and dissect you alive

what kind of fucking logic is that? the fucking dog literally wasn't involved in any way

this

I fucking hate all the subhumans itt saying there's nothing wrong with animals abuse
Animal abuse is evil and cruel, anyone who is fine with it should be exterminated
(most people fine with animal abuse are chinks)

wtf chinaaa

They are still butthurt at unit 731

As an Asian man i feel angry towards the country above me.

''One can't help but feel that the Chinese are a subspecies."

- Morrissey

Chinese PETA are to blame in this situation.

>The dogs wouldnt punish other dogs for biting people.

You clearly never had a loyal, loving dog

kys empathyfag
you're worse than sjws

dogs aren't humans and probably his dinner for the night lmao
would be the same shit if someone dissects a rat for science, big deal

That is fucking infuriating. Someone should tie him up and dissect him in the same manner.

You chinks should be completely genocided
A race that derives pleasure in torturing animals shouldn't be allowed to exist

hes right you know
you are on a pedophile board with autistisk spergs spamming shit about some madman thats about to start ww3 and you get angry because of a chinese dog , mind you the same people that eat those fuckin rats alive

Domesticated animals are part of human society, and there are social contracts between us and them. Dogs wouldn't even exist with out humans creating them. Neither would several other animals, and many plants such as all grains that common bread is made out of.
Its our responsibility to take care of them. In shaping them we have taken from them parts of their natural capabilities which let them survive on their own.

I couldnt care less about some things like random species of tiny fish thats fucking over the plans to build something, those are just natural elements of the world. But a dog? A dog is a part of humanity.

xD

Suid Afrika breng die bantz

I was performing live autopsies on small animals when I was fucking 8. Who cares about a dog? They're just degenerate retarded wolves

Please go back to China, Wang.

Link to vid?

is that Singsing?

i meant China. look at a map.

>ITT muh feels

holy shit animal lovers are sub-human

It was live and taken down.

>People who live with dogs
>On apartments

>the fucking dog literally wasn't involved in any way

Sure it was. It was an animal and the man needed a way to spite animal rights activists. Just like if you want to spite americans you burn the american flag or if you want to spite muslims you draw a picture of Mohammad.

>Domesticated animals are part of human society, and there are social contracts between us and them.

This is completely true. You can dislike dogs/cats or whatever, you have the respect they are NOT a natural animal. They were bred to be companions.

You should be shot before you get a chance to breed.

t. morrish rapebaby
The shitskin blood has stripped your soul of empathy

someone should dissect you instead faggot

no one cares lol
a cucked faggot person like you shouldn't be allowed to exist
in fact you're a mutation of evolution
weak shittards should be devoured by nature

>me
>chink
pfff..
that would be wrong

and you're a degenerate retarded asshole

>muh dogs

kys you betas, dogs deserve to all be tortured to death and turned into soup.

this. the gook was out of balls and acted as fucking savage.