How will Sup Forums ever recover?

How will Sup Forums ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2877855/Cemetery-one-MILLION-mummies-unearthed-Egypt-1-500-year-old-desert-necropolis-largest-found.html#ixzz4eshfvRuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=TyiVDWil-FY
northwestfront.org/rfn/?C=M;O=D
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

tan whites also exists
>posting pic of nord european girl

i canĀ“t wait to hear the truth that the workers were dindus inslaved by the white royal families. wake up people

>be like

when did this become acceptable sentence in american """"""""english""""""

No they weren't white, they were gingers. Wake up sheeple

are you gonna post this all day?

we was the hebrews nigga not the crackas

Who said they were "white" (other than mercs from Europe and similar)?

They were typical ME types. Semites. Brown skinned.

they were arab

i fucking hate sunburn, shit hurts and my skin peels

Bruh WE WUZ DARK WHITE!

Literally nobody says Egyptians were/are White. What the actual fuck?

Someone posts the WE WUZ DICK WASHERS N SHEEEEEIT.JPG

Das Rai

This. Go look at the fucking portraits from Pompeii. They were always mid-eastern.

do ethiopia/eastern africans have a claim to kangz? certainly they have a claim to israelite status, there are hundreds of thousands of ethiopians Israelites and some of the first christian churches were in ethiopia.

because the Mediterranean coast is the same as the congo

K... KEEP ME POSTED

White is a generic term used for American mutts who aren't niggers or spics.

Egyptians were a Mediterranean ethnicity, closely related to other Middle eastern and Mediterranean cultures.

Niggers were slaves in Egypt, mostly.

pic related'

How's that sickle cell anemia doing for you?

Great

Nice digits btw

The workers were jews. Kangz don't care much for jews.

I found your patch lil guy

Afrocentrists be like WE WUZ VIKANGS N SHIET, but the non-existant sun be like, that Vitamin D defficiency disagrees with you my melinated individual :^)

>whites can't tan

dey waznt negroids

>cracker went from sun baked african to full blown nazi throwing jews in ovens

You wuz black n shit, herr hitler?
You don't say.. really made me think

>provication
yup, pic related.

Would make sense why some truly dervish moslems have red hair.

I always wondered.

I don't get it

Left the greentext up in reply to this.

That's why they had slaves

Wow. Just fucking wow.

I'm a moderator of numerous highly influential subreddits and every fucking minute I refresh my page to see a constant and persistent deluge of fucking Islamophobic spam all over our site from piece of shit Drumpf supporters. I asked where they're coming from and someone mentioned this place.

I cannot believe my fucking eyes, what the fuck is this place? Are you all being fucking ironic?

I seriously hope you assholes are being ironic because 95% of the posts I'm seeing here are blatant hate crimes. I've logged all of your IDs and am putting together a report for the police.

I'm shaking with fear and anger, I cannot believe this place is allowed to even exist. I hope you all burn in fucking hell.

Stay the fuck away from my reddi

Ethiopians wuz kangs thats true.

Browsing the catalog I legit thought the right picture was Dr. Zaius.

''WHITES'', EGYPTIANS, EAST AFRICANS, ARABS, SLAVS, INDIANS AND PAKIS ARE CAUCASIAN

WHAT THE FUCK IS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND?

Seriously, do niggers think that anyone with dark brown skin is the same race as them?

Kys, you fucking baitwhore. I know you're ironically satirizing reddit while secretely sucking its dick. Saggeded

By reading a history book

Egyptians were arabs, you uneducated shit

This is fucking dumb.

This is the same as if someone discovered that a really important philippine emperor existed 5000 years ago and the japanese say something about being proud just because philippines are asian.

lol nigger egyptians where the slaves you fucking northern nigger.

They have also discovered that the mummies appear to be clustered together by hair colour, with those with blond hair in one area and all of those with red hair in another.

Read more: dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2877855/Cemetery-one-MILLION-mummies-unearthed-Egypt-1-500-year-old-desert-necropolis-largest-found.html#ixzz4eshfvRuQ
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

>recover
I'm still deciphering what these sad trainwrecks of experimental english gibberi... sentences in the pic are trying to tell me.

Fuck of you subhuman Armenian.

(Ignoring " your" flag)

>Arabs existing in 3000 BC

user I'm pretty sure they're being circumcised. The first one even has his arms being held. The Egyptians probably weren't Arabic, Semitic or Ethiopian they where indigenous berbers

youtube.com/watch?v=TyiVDWil-FY

>the earth is 6000 years old
relifag pls, stop shitting yourself in public.

What is the point of these low effort bait threads?

They make up 80% of the catalog at any given time, why do people flock to these threads but steer away from actual discussion?

"Oh wow black twitter sure BTFO whites! I see this everywhere on Sup Forums that must mean blacks in real life must think this way too"

Baka, the egyptian royality was lightskinned because they stayed indoors all day.

>getting their dicks cut off

No, the Egyptians predate the Arabs by thousands of years, open a book.

Black people be like, Jews were black...

Also Egyptians enslaved a lot of people and we're among the first empires to do so. Let them have that one so we can dangle it over their stupid smelly heads.

The white gene is partially alien DNA. It is why white people sun burn easy, and have more common allergies to plants and things. Its also why mothers with RH negative blood, will kill a fetus with RH positive blood.

The genes are from an ancient civilization that lived on Mars many millennia ago. When their planet was ravaged by nuclear war, a small group of elites managed to escape to earth. There was already a few tribal human like races evolving on earth. They killed some and posed as gods over others with their superior technology.

Most were obsessed with keeping the blood line pure within their own species, but some couldnt help but tap some native booty. The alien gene then spread naturally from there.

jews were not white
egyptians were not white
retard

>the only races are white and black
>Arabs aren't currently living just fine in Egypt
They were sand people. Nubian were black though.

The Egyptians were Arabs meme always makes me laugh. One of the biggest We Wuz Kings races out there. They want us to not only go against recorded history, but believe that these Arabs were in Egypt all that time, around stuff they built, and didn't know what any of it meant or where it came from or how it was built. LOL.

They are clearly invaders. And one of the very last ones to invade, too. The Ancient Egyptians are long gone, evaporated into the surrounding nations 1000s of years ago, even before Ancient Rome. There's no trace of them.

So much anti-White hatred in this world.

northwestfront.org/rfn/?C=M;O=D

In 4000 years from now niggers will probably be claiming they built the lost civilisation named USA. They'll point to evidence of one of the last presidents being a dindu named obama...same deal with the Pharaonic Egyptians.

Replace Mars with Europe and Aliens with Neanderthals and you might have something there.

many ethnicities(greek,arab,israeli,indian etc etc) lived in pretty damn hot places for millenia and none of them has negroid bone structure

Ancient egyptians could read, write and do math so they obviously weren't black.

Egyptians are more like offshoots of middle-easterners, aren't they? They're certainly not black and they don't look white.

kek

>Patting him on the head for giving a good dickwashing

Truly, they were benevolent masters.

So what you're saying is that blacks had hundreds of thousands of slaves toiling in the desert building pyramids for you??

Ah, so American slavery wasn't that bad at all then. In fact, it's pretty tame in comparison. Guess it's no reparations for you!!

>D'OH!

Arabs are just niggers LARPing as white people and failing miserably