Serbia partitioning general

itt: we discuss how Serbia should be partitioned since their people are dying off and the country is disappearing bit by bit.

They have less than 7 million people on pathetic 77k m3 of land. Less than 5 million of those are Serbs.

>150 000 Bosniaks
>250 000 Hungarians
>500 000 Gypsies
>several hundred thousand of other ex-yugo minorities

- Vojvodina (the northern parts close to hungar) will soon go independent and take it's 21 000 m3 and 1.9 million population with it.

- The western outlands are a primarily Bulgarian inhabited regions who were taken by Serbia unfairly years ago. They number around 1600 m3 with a population of several tens of thousands.

- Kosovo is a done deal already, so no point discussing that.

- Bosnia, Albania and Montenegro have claim over some territory as well.

At the end of it Serbia will be left with a population of around 4 million people and land of around 40 000 m3.
Does such a small area deserve to be self-governed? They would have no identity or ability to self-sustain, might as well join Croatia as a vassal state or be partitioned between its neighbours.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XOteEdeW9ME
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm from Vojvodina and this will never happen,and there aren't even a close number gypsies that mentioned but but Bosnians are split half off them view them self as Serbs whille the other half as Bosnians and fuck off with your butthurt with those 2 Bulgarian villages.

>steal something unfairly
>get mad when epople want it back

k

Also, last I checked there were around 100 villages not 2. Really made me think.

Also forgot to mention that most Montenegrins view them selfs as Serbs just to clarify

Not the ones on Sup Forums

We haven't stole the land we got it after WW2

also something that you used to control in the past and it population was majorly Bulgarian doesn't mean it is the same today because comrade Tito made sure off that by placing Serbs and Croats into Vojvodina and South Serbia.

>Vojvodina (the northern parts close to hungar) will soon go independent and take it's 21 000 m3 and 1.9 million population with it.

if this happens i going to fight separatists cucks with serbs

There are litteraly 3 Monte niggers on Sup Forums that I met and they all view them self as Serbs.

The territory was given to Yugoslavia. When that political entity disbanded into several independent republics all treaties were made null and void.

It's not complicated.

It's never going to happen here since Hungarians are moving away because off ''muh discramination'' and their ageing population and then we have Croats who even if you talk to them funny or look at them they will scream autisticly at you because they think that every Serb hates them.

20 cobalt bombs saved just for you

Tito gave us that territory like he gave Trieste to Slovenia but they lost it somehow.

What i'm trying to say that there are only to small regions with a small Bulgarian majority and they live better here then they would in Bulgaria since they everything for free

>- Bosnia, Albania and Montenegro have claim over some territory as well.
Those are literally meme countries.

Serbia will go larger.

Butthurt mongol gypsies inbreed
youtube.com/watch?v=XOteEdeW9ME

All I want to say is FUCK SERBIA

We won't let Serbia fall into chaos. 3rd Balkan war is coming bulgarian gypsies.

desu I'd be fine if we got annexed by Greece. Think of how good the economy would be.

The only drawback would be that we speak 2 completely different languages

Worked for AH, can work for us too. Remove b*lgar too.

Ignore this troll from /balk/

He said he came here to troll Serbs

As we have been enemies since Serbians came here first, I would say they deserve those territories, have won them fair and square.
If someone would like to take those, if they can go and defeat at least 2 million armed Serbs they can keep it, but I highly doubt anyone in the Balkan can.

it's ok when I vissited Solun and Athens manny Greeks knew Serbian so it won't be a problem,also giving a gremlin off a Princes

mane fuck slurpia
kill all serbs

thanks for giving us a gremlin off a princes*

remember CCCC fellow Serb

>t.turk

Yes they are small indeed, so why not give it back?
Youd loose maybe 30000 people in a poor region with mainly Bulgarian acc. to your census, but youd gain another country as ally. One which is in NATO and in EU.

DODJOS ! jebem ti. Vojvodina nije krava muzara. Postacemo AUTONOMIJA ! FUCK OFF CHETNIKS! FREE VAJDASÁG!

for what? You are aggressive uncultured low schooled warmonger dodjos chetniks! FREE VOJVODINA!

That will never happen since Serbs live there aswell also Bulgaria is not much off a worthy ally.
I will murder you,you disgusting Mongol

See? This is why you will and always lose. Your culture is about agressiveness/killing/intimidation. YOU ARE LOSER! Your economy shit! Your IQ is lower. The Uni's in muh serbia are SHIT! What are you proud of? A zastava machinegun? Or your shitty car? BTFO

shoo shoo mohammed.

Serbia is a dying country, the only Serbs in Serbia are Belgrade and around, the rest all want to leave the country.

Ürkbörk...

Well to be honest I have read a lot about Bulgarian atrocities during the world wars, I can see why you guys have bitter feeling against each other, but then again who doesn't hate in the Balkans.

Don't worry senpai, we hate Turkey A LOT MORE than we hate each other.

i like you shqips

Cuck

How did you get that flag?

If you're gonna partition it, you might wanna check pic related from the 2011 census

I like you too mate

The only one who are dying out are our minorities except gypsies and Bosnians whille all others are declining,our birth rates are growing we just need to find a way to stop young people from leaving the country and we would be fine.But I seriusly don't need a Bulgarian to talk about my countries demographics

I love you too brothers

do shqips actually hate t*rks? i was under the impression that you guys like them

>Also forgot to mention that most Montenegrins view them selfs as Serbs just to clarify

Edgy serb faggot telling other flags what to think again.

Serbs, like muslims are a mistake that must be remedied.

Depends on who you ask and mainly on their religion.

>find a way to stop young people leaving
There is no way for you, theres literally nothing in Serbia

>Serbia is dying

Wat?This is the first time in history there are as many Serbs as there are Bulgars.Serbs always used to be a minority in the Balkans.

well since most are muslims i guess they like t*rkey?

I know the Bulgarian autistbro claiming us to be Western Bulgarians, he's entertaining.

it's easy to make a lot off money here you just need to use the system in your favor,my parents go on trips around the world to by by mushrooms and herbs and then come back here and sell them for to for medication purposes, I don't know really how to explain it in English but it's totally legal.
lol edgy diaspora

>serb
>white

Its not about a single person making money when the whole country is perspectiveless beyond belief.

Syrmia to Croatia
Backa to Hungary
Banat to Romania
Kosovo and Sandzak to Albania
Eastern Serbia to Bulgaria
Western Serbia and Bosnia to Croatia

And then the abomination that is this shithole is over with.

Based croats at it again.

Well, if anything there's always work for STEM and people with trades. Our IT sector is experiencing a really major boom, the average pay in it is like double the national average.

cringy tatar

Well there are 2 kinds of albanians:
1) The majority which are pure white, usually either devout christians or atheists which hate Turkey and love Europe, believe the future lies with Europian Union etc
2) Turkish remnants which are usually devout muslim, likes Turkey and may at times look white but if you take a closer look they seem like Turks or others.
Usually the two groups will exchange insults online which are hillarious like for example, Turkish roach lovers, followers of a bum-rising religion, Turkish fucks, Arab subhumans and Vatican's bootlickers, Europe's bitch etc.
Though in general we aren't that hostile to Turkey because we haven't had much support from Europe so it was shit on both sides, until the US came and now we are the most pro US country in the Balkans. We also like Greeks, Italians for the hospitality they provided after the 90'. We are also like you, been a consistent ally of the central powers, notably Germany, Italy and Austo Hungrary. While we didn't have much of a state during those times, they have always supported us.

Fuck off false flag cancer

Hvala brate! Backa za Madjarsku!

Nothing wrong wity being tatar.
Also nothing wrong with hanged serbs.

FREE KOSOVA FROM SERVIAN OPPRESSION

Serbia isnt a real country they only steal other people's land and accuse others of not being a "real country"

>wanting to unite with Serbs

That worked fantastic for the Byzantines didnt it.

flagfag, you really need to stop existing

fuck off kellyfag, you dumb gypsy

Much better than being with cringy tatars and even cringier hrvats

Deport gypsies, give the rest of the country to Austria as reparations for WWI.

Look who's talking

>kellyfag
>writing in English properly
lmao

>denbts economy and ex-gommie economy merge

I think legitimately you would be the poorest nation in Europe

how is this not the fault of Europe? First you usurp a country torn apart by war, then you say to all the poor people and the young that their shitty country is worthless and that they all should move to Western Europe for a better pay, fucking over both the people in Western Europa aswell as fucking over the Eastern European countries, and now some cuck using a European proxy tells Serbia his country is worthless. Gee I wonder how that could've happened...had Serbia been left alone it could've rebuilt itself using its people, but Europe just had to fuck over everyone including itself

Wrong
There are 2 kinds of Albanians
1) Criminals
2) Prisoners

i know its you, you old faggot. dont hide it

why do you keep spamming this vid retarded kid
its the most boring shit ever and nothing happens

>this is how a cringy tatar copes with his failure

Do you support a free Kosovo state?

>yes

beats being a fucking 30+ years old gypsy

No

SPEAKS WHO AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Tell that to Kellyfag

But worse than being alone

>my parents go on trips around the world to by by mushrooms and herbs and then come back here and sell them for to for medication purposes

It's easier to grow mushrooms no?

I used to grow oyster mushrooms and lion's mane, also psilocybin in huge quantities. I sold them at farmer's markets here (except the psilocybin because illegal) and made a decent amount of money for what I put into it.

Have your parents ever gotten hold of maitake mushrooms? Those are the hardest to cultivate imo

justinian was bulgarian

prove it to me that you are not kellyfag

*Macedonian
You take what you can get

I do not think that Kelly Araouzou is attractive, or Greek

post your hands

Yeah right and I'm a unicorn. Wake up idiot he spoke Greek and Latin, not bulgarian. Bulgars weren't even around in 555 AD.

So there are 750'000 gypsies?

Get cyprus then worry about balkanians

I'll post Ikibey's hand

I didnt say its not the fault of Europe.
It is. It is because of the ugly borders forced upon the Balkans.

You are kinda dark. Turkish genes?