Pedos chose pizza as their secret symbol for a reason

youtube.com/watch?v=QlIeVNznMEc

Which is - they eat children and drink their blood on top of raping, torturing and murdering them.

Netflix launched a new tv-show this year starring Drew Barrimore (Santa Clarita Dieet), where they basically eat people in each every episode.

Hillary Clinton has symptoms of the so called Kuru disease, which cannibals have.

We need to bring these "people" down.

Nigga wtf are you talking about?!

Pizzagate maybe?

Or are you going to deny it like kike-puppet PJW does?

The cringe is getting out of control

damn

it is true

>Netflix launched a new tv-show this year starring Drew Barrimore (Santa Clarita Dieet), where they basically eat people in each every episode.
So now they are trying to normalize cannibalism as well as pedo shit so they don't get thrown in jail

>Russia
>Posting anti-Clinton conspiracies

Did you forget your proxy, Ivan? Putin won't give you roubles if you don't say you're American

Do you have a single fact to back this up?

I'm not sure why some people are trying to laught this issue off. There is a verse in prophet Isaiah whre God basically curses jews for sacrificing their children. And one jewish girl came to some American talk-show (a big one - like Oprah or Dr. Phil, I don't remember now) and said she lived in a household where they were involved in ritual murdering of infants.

There is an evidence given by an American-Jewish woman about ritual sacrifices of children by orthodox jews, I will try to find it.

in case anyone missed it, that is Reza Aslan from CNN, on a CNN special called "Believers", eating real human brains on camera

Im certain they do ritualistic sacrifices and such.
Apprently they are also addicted to adrenaline like a drug. They kidnap people, torture and terrify them so their bodies produce adrenaline, then drink their blood.

Thats just the start really.

>thinking that is acceptable fashion
Good lord save me.

Did any of those condensed retards heard about prion diseases ?

kuru disease only exists in papua new guinea you dumb ass.

Because of the cannibals, which Killary is. You get it from eating human brain.

Anyone who eats humans can contract it. Which Hillary did.

bump

i dont think avoiding creutzfeldt–jakob was on the agenda, but what a remarkable coincidence that the Clinton News Network aired one of their boys eating brains.

Marthas Vineyard

>>Marthas Vineyard

Marthas Vineyard

>>Marthas Vineyard

Marthas Vineyard

>>Marthas Vineyard

Guess where the Pedos playground is located....

Marthas VineyardMarthas VineyardMarthas VineyardMarthas VineyardMarthas VineyardMarthas VineyardMarthas VineyardMarthas VineyardMarthas VineyardMarthas VineyardMarthas VineyardMarthas VineyardMarthas VineyardMarthas VineyardMarthas VineyardMarthas VineyardMarthas VineyardMarthas VineyardMarthas VineyardMarthas VineyardMarthas VineyardMarthas VineyardMarthas VineyardMarthas VineyardMarthas VineyardMarthas VineyardMarthas VineyardMarthas VineyardMarthas VineyardMarthas VineyardMarthas VineyardMarthas VineyardMarthas VineyardMarthas VineyardMarthas VineyardMarthas VineyardMarthas VineyardMarthas VineyardMarthas Vineyard

>pedos eat children, drink their blood, torture, rape and murder them
no we don't.

Easy there Josef

>being this desperate
nupol strikes again

That Russian user knows the truth
Muricans want to hide the fact that all celebs, politicians and very rich people are into those things
Muricans are evil

Alex - aren't you late for your custody hearing?