ExYu re-organisation when?

I think it's been long enough since the war ended that we can all have a logical discussion about Bosnia.

As much as everyone loves Bosnian people for their lighthearted humor and temperament, it's no secret the state of B&H does not work. It never has and it never will. So instead of letting the situation turn into chaos wouldn't it be better to have a three-way split and thus boost the relations in the region, bringing stability and economic prosperity?
here is the way I'd see it going down.

And how so you suppose for this to happen?? Nobody inside bih would agree to split country into 3.

Here, I fixed it.

>Republika Srpska would never secede

I disagree.
I think at least 70% of Bosnians have a national identity other than "Bosnian and Herzegovinian" They Either feel Croat, Serb or Bosniak (Muslim). And for the most part, I'd say they're aware the state doesn't work.

Serbia wants to become part of NATO. A Trilateral agreement could work, and the Bosnian "parliament" is so weak and corrupt it could be arranged I'm sure.

>Serbia wants to become part of NATO.

No we don't, what the fuck are you smoking, hrvoje?

step 1: give all of bosnia to serbia
step 2: mass deportations
step 3: build a wall
step 4: and make turkey pay for it

Your government has become increasingly distant from Russia, and while not openly admitting this it has taken every possible step in the direction of NATO and EU membership.

the ballsack always cracks me up.

Lmao this is a wet dream. In reality, the only think Turkey is paying for here in the balkans are more and more radicalization centres as well as building mosques on every damn step in Bosnia. Saudis too. The muzzies in Bosnia love Turkey more than we love Russia and more than Croats love Germany.

Honestly this. It wasn't perfect, but it's the only chance for the south Slavic peoples to have any relevance in the world.

Serbia can't do without its ballsack, FYROM.

We don't have a government, we have a mafia that's trying its hardest to steal as much money and ruin the country while it's still in office. Stop thinking of suburbia as a country, the fucking pussymouth PM will do whatever EU or Russia tells him to.

>radicalization centers, as sell as building mosques
no need to repeat yourself

Pretty much this. And also after the breakup of Yugoslavia there should've been just two countries, Serbia and Croatia and one small parastate with Bosnian majority between. Macedonia,Kosovo and Montenegro should've gone to Serbia and Slovenia to Croatia. Balkan problems solved.

That's going to take time to fix, just like here.

Lol, you have no idea bro. Arab style rich sandnigger looking mosques in their capital while they eat out of trashcans. Gotta have those priorities I guess.

We won't exist as a country in

Slovenia to Croatia? why? They are more developed than us and don't speak our language.
Also, Macedonia should be split between the Albanians and Bulgarians, something like this.

Only third world countries like India, Cuba, and Egypt cared about Yugoslavia. Relevance means jack shit anyway. China's relevant, do you want to live there? no? what about little irrelevant Luxembourg? see my point? Quality of life is the only thing that matters.

Ever since Clinton in 93 won look at how they all of the sudden had a protected status. The CIA had approved of arab weapons and cash shipping to Bosnia back then and their lobbyists started being relevant. With papa Bush the US were more focused on the Middle East and not the Balkans too much.

you can have most of the BiH including Sarajevo and BanjaLuka if you give some coastline
we need more coastline you need more land

Well more like some federation,with only common military and foreign policy. They are even more irrelevant than us and together with Croatia getting its clay in Bosnia we could be kinda relevant.

Bring back Austria-Hungary, problem solved

But where was the quality of life better for Croatians, Yugoslavia or modern Croatia?

Croatia today is little more than a tourist whore house, like a Thailand in Europe.

>having a republic consisting of over 50 different nationalities most of which are slavic
Lmao, you wish Tibor.

Neither statement is true.
We don't need more land. Bosnia is an undeveloped shithole. The only reason we want Herzegovina is to unite all Croats and to connect Dubrovnik to the homeland. I wouldn't give an inch of Croatian land for the entirety of Bosnia. Besides, our population is dropping like a cement bag. we are now at only 4 million and still dropping. we have plenty of land.

Serbia on the other hand just needs a port and maybe a small amount of coastline. Montenegro should be plenty.

Sure but all this is just speculation. Niko od nas ne sme nista, sta napadnemo crnu goru koja je u NATO i najebemo

>I think it's been long enough since the war ended that we can all have a logical discussion about Bosnia.

to fix the Balkans abolish to things

1)Islam
2)Serbs

They are both nigger tier.

The problem is when all the state-owned businesses started getting privatized the level of corruption in the system fucked things up. And then when the Economic Crisis came the lack of any Crisis funds coupled with the fall in tourism revenue hit croatia extra hard.
At the moment our GDP is rising at around 3% and our unemployment is dropping (though I'm sure this won't last too long). the point is you can't compare Croatia during and after a recession and during the golden days of the world economy.

Well its debatable,economically we are little betrer than we were when Yugoslavia was at the top of economic power,but that system was destined to fail. Also people will tell different things,a lot in mainland and rural areas people will tell you its the same or that it was better in Yu and in big cities and on the coast they will say its definetly better now.

This one is better

>t. Tonibler Izetbegovic

Diaspora scum are the worst

Nato only works when it serves US interests. besides, who said anything about war?

If you look at the statistics though quality of life and economically we are better now than ever before.

you still haven't paid for WW1 and WW2 war reparations and property thefth and damages
you still haven't returned the property of 300 000 purged serbs
your government autistically screech every time we even remotely mention WW2 genocide investigation - wonder why

empire don't last forever
history is not static
(((eu))) and (((nato))) are collapsing right before our eyes
all wee need is a few millions of USD and a massive PR campaign to cuck you for the eternity like the israel did with Germans - and after that is pay after after pay for what you did

our 8 000 000 people do not need coastline but sure your 4 500 000 need 1777 km of it

that kind of behaviour made you sore after two time both in WW1 and WW2
just look ath the 1990 as the prolonged match with long half time

this small peace of coastland won't be hard to zerg rush in a few hours

enjoy while you still can

I get what you're saying, but economy isn't all. Wouldn't you say that your country is much more degenerate now than it was before? And what about the falling birth rates?

Capitalism, in form of the current world order, is nothing more than a short term boost, for a long term fall.

But let's that all you're institutions would've been more or less the same, but you still would've been part of a fully intact Yugoslalvia. Would it still have been worse and why?

They say that about Sweden as well, but nobody on the streets is feeling it, as you probably know. Don't trust such (((statistics))) blindly, as they don't account for the people's and nation's health as a whole.

that's just like saying: the corpse if fine, look how good the leeches are

You niggers dont have any historical claim what so ever on that coast lol. You should be happy if you got montenegro and I think you should but they are just joining Nato so..... you missed your chance.

What's even holding it back ? You'd need only to convince a small part of muslims that bosnia is useless. Propaganda over a couple of years. This could be achieved slowly by pushing the Ustaski brotherhood "muh purest croats" on the croat side and "our glorious orthodox roots, serbian brothers of all religions" on the serb side.

Just because turks and saouds push shit doesn't mean you shouldn't. The whole situation seems retarded, muslims are keeping everyone hostage.

And yeah, borders, that would probably take years to negociate. Montenigger leaving serbia fucks things up too.

WW1 debts? what? Croats fought Russians and Italians.
WW2 debts? you got Srijem after ww2. and we lost all of Bosnia.
the only debts not paid are the ones after the Civil war and i'd say if anyone is guilty it's the serbs, since serbia attacked and occupied foreign soil.
But i think this whole idea of bringing up the past is silly, we should look to the future, and hostilities help neither of us.

As for the coast, Austria has no coast and is doing fine. Hungary more or less also. And why would you need more than Montenegro for a coast? you aren't a coastal country! a port or two for trade and that's all you reasonably need.

>much more degenerate now

I don't know what you mean by that exactly, but we can't be a North Korea tier country

>what about the falling birth rates

That started in 1950

Not that user but Srem and the entirety of Bosnia were never yours neither ethnically nor historically. View all of this more through a pragmatic lens rather than just idealistically.

>I wouldn't give an inch of Croatian land for
but subsequently you want to take ours
>You niggers dont have any historical claim what so ever on that coast lol.
nigger you barelly have any claim to your country at, before we and allies won WW1 you existed as ostero mongol lapdogs and stable boys with your regions divided under Austrian rule
we refused the London treaty in 1915 to divide the rest of the ex YU with Italy and hungary and sent army to the Italian and Hungarian borders because "muh bratstvo i jedinstvo"

pic related

Yeah thats why I said it after that, according to them its great while many of people feel like its not.

I agree with you. if a Croat doesn't live there it shouldn't be part of Croatia.
I'm not an idealist by any means. like i said forget the past look towards the future. reparations never helped anybody

This is 100% of what I imagined we should look like. I love you OP.

This is the best solution. Also we would have to do the population swap. Albania should be split between us and the greeks and half of macedonia should be given to bulgaria to avoid any future conflict. Skopje split in half and the Vardar river being the natural border between serbia and Bulgaria

you'd get the shit muslim part though

Please do sperg out and attack, I want to enroll and have free housing.

You're not jews, even trough you're pretty good at monkeying their pathological lying and chutzpa. You lack their smarts.

We'll genocide the shit out of them together then, no problem bro.

4 MORETA

bullshit. That was a Kingdom. And your king wanted as much territory as possible. No matter which decision a king brings about the people can't take the credit, good or bad. only in a democracy can that heppen. and the only democratically elected leader you had was Milošević, so don't talk about bratstvo i jedinstvo.
these fucking maps are disgusting. let it be said i tried to have a reasonable conversation with serbs, and this is what they proposed. to take Dubrovnik!

or just force them to orthodoxy. as i mentioned the remaining serbian population from croatia should be migrated in southern parts. Birth of younger generations should be stimulated by the goverment. The muslim problem would be solved in 50 years or less

>WW1 debts? what? Croats fought Russians and Italians.
seriously nigger - you don't know what you did here in Serbia in AH garnisons - try sometimes to read a book
>WW2 debts?
14 concetration camps, mass slaughter of serbians, still refuse to investigate, mass theft of property and land, ar compensations, destruction of infrastructure
>you got Srijem after ww2
you got baranja and slavonia and istra and dubrovnik and zadar
you got 37% of our population living in coratia, you got 25% of the land inhabitted with serbians
>and we lost all of Bosnia.
we too, but we have stronger arguments for bosnia because larger populations and we liberated bosnia both from the ottomans and from AustroHungary
>But i think this whole idea of bringing up the past is silly,
when you did what you did - NO it's NOT
>And why would you need more than Montenegro for a coast?
the same question goes vice versa - why would yo need more land inhabited with serbian people than already have

You people are the biggest cucks, you got dicked so hard by the Austrians and yet your crave more.

pretty sad that all the scum moved there, it's actually the oldest part of the city
an ethnic clensing is the only answer

Dubrovnik for Banja luka. Also forgot to add that slovenia should be yours.

You from Skopje? Hows life down there m8?

uhm...
no thanks

It was consensual

>diaspora muzzie

uhm
no thanks to you too

i dont want that long border with serbia iomagine all the shit they would do to us

Just annex the republika srpska to Serbia so that we can stop crying about Kosovo already and let the croats deal with the islam problem

unironically this will be the best solution to all conflicts between us, but without communism and mudslimes

flag looks nice desu
would play with on strategygames/10

when in history did serbia rule with posavina? or middel bosnia ?
they are like poland just conquer land trough mass migratig to that land
fuck serbs and fuck serbia

>give some coastlin
That will NEVER happen!!!!!!!!!!

>bullshit. That was a Kingdom. And your king wanted as much territory as possible. No matter which decision a king brings about the people can't take the credit, good or bad. only in a democracy can that heppen. and the only democratically elected leader you had was Milošević, so don't talk about bratstvo i jedinstvo.
why so triggered rvoje?
we saccrifice half of our male population and third of all population in WW1 and you niggers wanted ALL of this shit including our land, territories, property and people which YOU HAVEN'T EVER owned - you barelly existed, those were AH territories and WON th WW1
your leaders soo after they saw what would happen out of you being left to Hungary and Italy literally begged our King and officers
we sent 2 divsions on Hungarian and Italian borders to drove them away and accept you and slovenians ungratefull cunts into mutual state
>these fucking maps are disgusting.
nigger the map is from italian source, it is 100% legit historian document, you can find others if you wish
i do understand why are you so perplexed by this, because they do not teach you this in your schools
i mean wha is there to teach about, you exist as a sovereign nation for only, what barely
3 decades
90% of your history is manufactured artificial statement made for the geopolitac purposes

you are free to remove those kebaps

i'm fine with these map except you'll have to gib back greece it's rightfull clay

>MUH EBIL SRBS
typical fearmongering croat
that won't lead you anywhere bro

peace

Dubrovnik for Banja Luka?

what have you been smoking bro?

kad ste vi vladali juzno od splita?

Do it just with less communism

pretty cool map senpai

>nigger the map is from italian source, it is 100% legit historian document

>italian
>legit

lot of what you say is partialy true, still dont change the fact that partizani started in Croatia.
after the events of ww2 we united into one state, then your nationalism started a chain reaction, which spilled into nacionalistic leaders (but sadly, meaning we got for 15+ years leaders who just steal all the time)

german sources map

this is what our rightufull clay was supposed to be if we were making based on the ethnicity criteria
look how it awfull looks and you retards couldn't come to any reasonable agreemnts with us - you wanted more that you belonged to

if we were states making based on the legal claims that argument still goes to serbia because we WON the WW1 and YOU LOST

the bosnian muslims were the left overs the aggresor ottoman empire and as such should have beem treated as an 5th column proxy with malovent intentions and their interests shouldn't have been taken into consideration and their lands should have been divided between serbia and croatia accordingly

Croats and Bosnians should unite again and remove Slurps like the good ol' days

Sto je Dubrovacka republika ? mislis da je to srpsko?
kad ste vi vladali vojvodinom?
budite sritni s ovim sto imate jer imate vise nego vam pripada

pa jebo ti bog mrtvu mater glupu

doslovno te vidim u svakom threadu koji ima veze s balkanom i citam tvoje maloumnosti
molim te pucaj si u glavu kad vec ne mozes razlikovat istinu od svoje propagande u koju vjerujes
doslovno si isti kao MSM sa svojim izokrenutim cinjenicama

Slurps arent even white

this goy knows it

Hello, fellow Mostar born Croatian/Bosnian here. Sadly it cannot work this way. Muslim part of Bosnia is already poor as fuck and abandonned by everyone. The only one investing there are saudis hoping they could make a little ISIS here. Thing is, poverty and exclusion make it happen.

The only solution would be to make them join Croatia ( Not Serbia, for obvious reasons) and be sure they are treated well.

Sadly this would come late as new generations of croatian and bosniak hate each other more than their parents. Not all, but dumb ones and as you all know, dumbs are the majority in most countries.

What will happen is an economical collapse and maybe a war again. I bet for the next 20 years if nothing changes.

I already lost many family members, from both sides and I feel so bad knowing that it will strike them again as they are actually open minded and peaceful.

We should have fixed it way sooner but Croatia fucked it up by betraying the muslims.

will you kill the kurds now?

>hey just give us back what we ran away from, also Boka for no reason lol
Fuck off Hrvoje, you're getting Brčko, Brod and Šamac only when you give back Knin, Glina and Benkovac.
>Muslim Šipovo for some reason
No, their territories stay separate from one another. Fuck them.

nego je hrvatsko? AHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHA

>you still haven't paid for WW1 and WW2 war reparations and property thefth and damages
kek, the Ustasha wasn't an elected government by the croats, btw serbs also genocided like 60k Hungarians, so if Croats pay reparations that money can immedietly go to us
>(((eu))) and (((nato))) are collapsing right before our eyes
Nato is pretty strong, EU might have a reimaination but its here to stay
>our 8 000 000 people do not need coastline but sure your 4 500 000 need 1777 km of it
YOU WERE SUCH NIGGER THAT EVEN MONTENEGRINS, WHO ARE LITERALLY SERBS DIDN'T WANT TO BE PART OF SERBIA :DDD
>this small peace of coastland won't be hard to zerg rush in a few hours
pls do, NATO is always glad to bomb some serbs

>you still haven't returned the property of 300 000 purged serbs
Now you actually have a point - but most serbs left voluntarily after the yugo war. Its not the croats fault that you are such a stupid niggers.

>this one butthurt roach in the each thread where we're mentioned

>fellow Mostar born Croatian/Bosnia
>mostar
>hrvat
>pick one

>but Croatia fucked it up by betraying the muslims.
no, they fucked it up by not joining us in your extermination

german source map and it says bosniaks... lol who were bosniaks in 1910?

>butthurt škutor detected

da budemo realno, dubrovnik nit je srpski nit je hrvatski i trebao je ostati zaseban kao sto je oduvek i bio

why cant you fucks just get along

Hrvati, ovo vam je istorijski maksimum. Vasi saveznici su u zenitu moci bas kao 41. Ovo nisu prirodne granice, srpski narod je krvnicki izdeljen u 4 drzave.

we built them houses but they dont want to come back and i thank to god for that.
also we can count on you Magyar bro?

>italian
>legit
as i said you have english, french, german sources, it's the legit historical document about legal agrement
>lot of what you say is partialy true, still dont change the fact that partizani started in Croatia.
i waited so long for you take the bait and use this obsfucating loaded argument
yes because those were mostly Serbians living in Croatia, i don't say croats didn't fight the nazis but when 15% of your croat nations fights against agressor and 85% of croat nations fight ALONGSIDE the german nazi agressor and in the way commits huge atrocities and mages to lose the war - your argument infinitesimal

pic related, notice the places were the rebelion MOSTLY started aggainst the nazi losers IS THE ONE inhabbited MOSTLY by Serbians

Balkanian republik of sorry-brother-we-fucked-up-but-can-we-be-friend-again-so-we-can-hate-serbia-together