John Podesta on Twitter:

twitter.com/johnpodesta/status/855114163810689024

"twitter.com/johnpodesta/status/855114163810689024"

Check out all those comments!

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/dennis-hastert-sentencing-here-s-what-you-need-know-about-n562486
publicintegrity.org/news/Podesta-Group
investmentwatchblog.com/john-podestas-new-global-order-the-role-of-icann-and-the-lost-internet/
youtube.com/watch?v=6oNgrj8sr4g
cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/york-human-trafficking-investigation-arrests-1.4078982
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"I know I’m asking for it but the community is great and the pizza is great too. Thanks James."

He's laughing at us.

lol skippy is just laughing in our faces

get me his time and place of birth

we'll see whose laughing then mr hot shit doncha

He will never get the Justice he deserves. He has dirt on everybody who could prosecute him.

Except maybe Trump and Pence.

JoPo 2020. You know it's going to happen.

not true, he's being protected and will eventually be killed when its time to tie up loose ends, just like Reno

no he's a jew he won't win

pretty much.

in addition all these wackos going around killing ppl, and they leave the worst ones

S K I P P Y
K
I
P
P
Y

Topkek, I love this guy.

He makes my blood boil. Clearly a pedophile. Everyone knows.

Ya think you're hot shit doncha?

I hope someone posts the Breitbart tweets as a reply. I would, but I don't have a twatter.

I'm pretty sure the only thing he ever asks for is dominos on pasta.

Did he just leapfrog to the front of the line for the day of the rope?

I would prefer not to have read this first thing after waking up

Right? I get so angry when I hear his name. There's no doubt those emails were about what we think they are.

Theory: Shareblue is trying to kill Pizzagate today

Don't let them.

y'all gettin SKIPPED

>t. hot shit

they won't.
i'm making a systematic and organized effort into discovering and mapping out the origins of PG and how it relates to the weird events of OCT2016.

THE ASSANGE NEWS ABOUR ARREST ISNT WHAT IT SEEMS. TRUMP IS DOING THE ONE THING NOBODY THOUGHT: CHARGING ASSANGE.
NOW THE DEEP STATE NEEDS TO PRODUCE SOMETHING OR WE START ASKING "WHERE TF IS HE?"

HOTSHIT
O
T
S
H
I
T

I want to learn how to play dominoes using the podesta method

it's absolutely absurd to think the Dept of State is involved with pedos. there's no way those people could do that stuff, they're diplomats!

I thought this guy was a premier strategist?
Who the hell would be dumb enough to touch Comet pizza with even 7 proxies?

I wonder what Brian Podesta has to say about any of this? After all, he is one of the people we trust to uncover the truth about missing and exploited children.

Pizza is obviously not a code. It is quite common to draw one's pizza-maps on hankerchiefs.

lol

THIS

FUCKING

THREAD

HOLY

SHIT

I'm only halfway through but holy fuck

>THE ASSANGE NEWS ABOUR ARREST ISNT WHAT IT SEEMS. TRUMP IS DOING THE ONE THING NOBODY THOUGHT: CHARGING ASSANGE.
>NOW THE DEEP STATE NEEDS TO PRODUCE SOMETHING OR WE START ASKING "WHERE TF IS HE?"

maybe it's cover as to why he isn't around, presumed he died while in hiding evading capture etc

Remember when WikiLeaks was on our side? Would they really stay as silent as they have been regarding pizzagate and John Podesta, when they were the ones to initially punch the beehive?

this restored some hope in humanity

please let it happen. then we maybe get a presidential assassination that is actually done by a lone gunman on a president that deserved it

SLIDERS GONNA SLIDE

this is it boys we're on the main line

dont give up the ship

Burn him!

I know some of those guys and you have no idea

this assertion of yours is totally incorrect sorry to tell you

those who were abused often become abusers, this job being part of government, is also a lifestyle

He truly is the archetypal evil bad guy from movies.

>he doesn't have his friends make a pizza treasure hunt, with a map to the treasure
>he doesn't put on a pirate costume with a black flag that has a big pizza on it

Democrats don't play by the same rules as everyone else. Could you imagine this entire situation except it were Republicans meeting at a place like Comet Ping Pong? There would be national outrage. I don't doubt Republicans are in on this pizza shit too but they aren't as brazen about it because their supports would DEMAND answers. It really shows the moral character of democrat supporters.

this, tbqh

like at a hotel?

want some bagel with that smear?

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/dennis-hastert-sentencing-here-s-what-you-need-know-about-n562486

hang the bastard

Any news from Assange? Anything?

Who cares though?

We're just going to make ourselves depressed, but we can't stop him, nor is there any point in it.

Just live your life and enjoy it while you can. You're going to cease to exist some day anyway, might as well have fun.

as if it makes any difference what he tweets
the very act of tweeting is asking for it

Rothschild tweet calling him a loser, it is possible skippy could be taking a trip under a bus

anyone find a handkerchief with a map on it?... Skippy lost his

He thinks he's hot shit!

That's not what it is. They never badmouth the problematic ones, they just remove them.

Podesta was not problematic, he was just one of the many, but Assange fucked them hard with those leaks, so Lynn had to reassure the plebs by telling him off. In reality, he's still with them.

We can still try. The more people know about this situation, the more likely it is that someone may come forward with airtight evidence.

Bump

publicintegrity.org/news/Podesta-Group

This refers to a suggestive image on his handkerchief, right?

investmentwatchblog.com/john-podestas-new-global-order-the-role-of-icann-and-the-lost-internet/

And the more likely this information reaches future generations who will most likely be in more fucked up situations and wondering how everything got this way. Sometime, somewhere, this will end in a war. And it may be many generations from now. We may be powerless to stop what's happening, but we can still be the voice for the people... When they are finally ready for change (as for right now, it is clear the general public is not ready for change, and so we must wait).

God bless you Sup Forums. It's incredible that your grassroots weaponize autism is more effective than the entire US intelligence, multi billion dollar funded agencies. Truly, god bless you all. Stay strong, I contribute my ULTRA HIGH ENERGY.

Alleged Podesta Child Torture Video and Voice Analysis
youtube.com/watch?v=6oNgrj8sr4g

bump for truth

cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/york-human-trafficking-investigation-arrests-1.4078982

100 ppl busted in Ontario

>Could you imagine this entire situation except it were Republicans meeting at a place like Comet Ping Pong?

we had something like that, it was the speaker of the house and boystown, he got hung out to dry and then the whole thing went away

At least he is taking some serious heat in the comments.

Have a bump.

Well since I have to move on to a different location right now I suppose I can say this without caring whether or not they track me here.

pizzagate is real (although we had a different code name for it) but, Podesta has been generously spending some of his valuable time assisting the FBI as a undercover deputy agent. You guys are not only causing great stress (something that is a big deal) and hurt to a decent man, you've also screwed up years upon years of investigative work and more importantly this hysteria may have robbed us of our chance of finding out who the king bird of the whole operation is (literally days before the pizzagate thing started on here Podesta got an invitation to meet with the scum who is in charge of the whole sick disgusting thing. That invitation was canceled and the bastards have doubled down on covering up their tracks since then)

Meanwhile, in spite of everything Podesta continues to play the role that has been given to him like a real sport. Personally, I think he's an asshole for many other reasons but, for all the shit he's gone through and for what he's doing it I also think he's a true patriot and one of the damned most honorable man in the scumhole that is DC.

bizzump

thats a fun larp

He knows he's untouchable. If he goes down the whole house of cards does.

Right. And Anthony Weiners laptop had all the evidence too before the NYPD got a hold of it and screwed the entire investigation.

Nice Try Podesta

I'll bump this til the thread limit then repost the thread

totally normal to take a selfie like this

He and his brother do public relations for human traffickers and warlords all over the world
They are professional influence peddlers at best

How can pol recover from this?

Podesta shitposting pizza conspiracies?

bump

He's tryna punk us, ain't he?