Arabs aren't Whi-

>Arabs aren't Whi-

Other urls found in this thread:

census.gov/topics/population/race/about.html
genetiker.wordpress.com/2016/05/07/k-13-admixture-analysis-of-ice-age-european-genomes/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Golden_Age
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No they arent
If you're from the middle east you are just a difference variation of shitskin, jews included

Arabs are Semites.

They are Mulattoes

Yeah, that would pass for "white" (whatever the fuck that means) in America. Congratulations?

If this man came to Japan, everybody would see him as a white person.
If he was your uncle, you'd see him as white too.
The only difference is he's Muslim.

Intelligent blue eyes.

He's a Christian Arab.

Assad is the greatest dentist who ever lived.

>christian arab
sweden yes

Jews have bogarted the Semite label with their
>muh anti semitism

Congrats OP you now know what a real non Jewish or ashkanazhi Semite looks like.

Assad isn't Christian, but I know Christian Arabs who have white skin and reddish blond hair.

you wut gook.
though they're better than niggers they sure as fuck aren't white

OPHTHALMOLOGIST

AHHHHHHHH

could say the same about Portuguese people desu

A humble eye doctor

He's an alawite

>Assad is Ara-

Assad isn't arab. Hell he's probably half French.

I read a story about how he was descended from Frankish crusaders, dont know how true though..

Wrong again.

Levantine people are distinct from Arabs. Just as Egyptians aren't Black Africans even though they are on the continent of Africa, Levantine peoples are not Arab even though they live in proximity to the peninsula

Arabs are ugl-

Are you the English teacher or the Canadian shitposter?

Due to its proximity to the Mediterranean, many Syrians such as Assad have a mix of Arabian and Greek bloodlines.

Dima is love, Dima is life.

the hair, skull shape, and face are the signs that he is not European. But I would not put Assad under the label of SHITSKIN

Arabs and North Africans are considered white by the USA Government. That's why the "W-we're 75% white!" or whatever can't be believed.

I agree, Dima is a pure Levantine, therefore white.

Do you assume that humans start looking massively different once you cross the border to a different country? Race is a gradient, not binary.

>t. Paki

He has Roman ancestors

>syrians unironically whiter than greeks

But the UK is 87% white. It doesn't have a * next to it going (We include Pakistani's and Indians as whites :^)

>The U.S. Census Bureau must adhere to the 1997 Office of Management and Budget (OMB) standards on race and ethnicity which guide the Census Bureau in classifying written responses to the race question:

>White – A person having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa.

census.gov/topics/population/race/about.html

He would pass for white (you know exactly what it means) in your country too you tryhard cunt

The amount of north africans and arabs in the US is almost negligable.

But he wouldn't by the government. He would be classified as a something different; not white. The USA Census Bureau DECLARES that you are WHITE if you're from North Africa or the Middle East AND Europe. So, no, that isn't what he meant. Don't be a melt and fucking Google simple shit.

So are whites according to PewResearch.

If my dog would visit China, it would pass for food. It's still nit food, chinkshit.

Also I suppose you have sources to back up that claim? After all, you wouldn't say something without a claim; would you user?

We even split WHITES up into different groups.

>UK is 87% white

Like Argentina.

HOLLY SHIT. so this isn't just a fresh meme...

>remove mentally ill white people pretending to be black and hispanic

Suddenly its near 80% again.

See we even split whites up. Argentina isn't relevant, they have their own labels for who and who isn't white.

Alot of Hispanics are white, beanniggers are the ones we dont like, notice it also says undocumented

We are surrounded by non-white countries, the uk is surrounded by majority white countries, you have no excuse

>tfw he's whiter than me

I'm sure. But unless you're going to specifically filter out North Africans and Middle Easterners from the USA, you're going to have to include them in 'white' because that's how your Government Departments do it.

Not White nor Arab

Syria looks comfy desu

Apart from having the largest Empire known to mankind who all had the right to move in and around are Empire, sure. That's why we're 10% more white than USA. Even though you were founded by whites and didn't have to let Beaners or Blacks stay.

This. Arabs come from the Arabian peninsula. Iraqi "Arabs" and Levantine "Arabs" are anything but. They are racially distinct people whose culture has been Arabized.

No he wouldn't you dumb nigger, open a book instead of shitposting for once.

Not Arab lmao

Is it really all north Africans? I knew they counted Somalis as whites... but Tunisians, Libyans, Moroccans too?

Assad is whiter than all of Moortugal.

It used to be.

mate we're right next to this.

Yeah I meant pre-moderate beheader Syria

No, Sweden can't say that anymore.

yep. In reality, America is only about 40% White. There's no saving this country. Just promise that you'll always remember us.

Brace yourself for the sand-pill, Portugobro.
Arabs, historically were the blood-thirsty nomads in the arab peninsula, they were known backstabber, tribal assholes, they were similiar to sub-saharan africa, this is pre-Islam, they used to buy women with camels, and shieet.
The levant are inheritly different, the persians and the egyptians as well, but back then, after arabs conquered the region, and were more scientifically advanced than the rest of the world (astronomy, advanced mathematics, chemistry, medicine..), so people, in the region, even here started "identifying" as arabs, but now that we finally understood that arabs are goat-fucking sand-jews, we're all reconsidering.

>Implying most Euros won't be run over, shot, and blown up to remember anything in a few years.

This, the true Arabs are Gulf Arabs, the rest are people who haven't uncucked themselves yet

>he doesent know antropology

get the fuck out

Arabs barell have any WHG(only real european race) plus negroid admixture although some minorities like alawites have little to no SSA. Altthough modern Euroepans only have 20-50% WHG and almost all of it is from EHG not actual WHG.
Middle Easterners and modern Europeans look similar because modern europeans have basal eurasian admixture and both Europeans and near easterners have ANE/Siberian admixture. Prehistoric hunter gatherers were darkskinned but were genetically different than modern mixed europeans .and menas.
Amongst arabs Alawites look most similar to modern europeans.

Because most nippons never saw a white in real life.

Alawites are a shia sect of arabs.
>antropology
What's important are genetics.

You can compare genetic structure of modern europeans to prehistoric.
genetiker.wordpress.com/2016/05/07/k-13-admixture-analysis-of-ice-age-european-genomes/

>compare genetic structure
It's hugely different due to race mixing and invasions since upper paleolitic.

>he doesn't know that Levantine Arabs are 60-75% white on average
Dima is love, Dima is life.
>tfw no qt Classical music playing Baathist Syrian gf.

It was. Pic related. Aleppo pre civil war.

interesting.

got a name for this period in history?

>60-75% white
No such thing. Modern europeans are already a hybrid of native hunter gatherers, near easteners and prehistoric siberians.

Yes. Been waiting to post this for so long. Never had opportunity to.
>implying you wouldn't watch this film

Those fucking puns

>pic related
>not white

>Assad
>Arab

> Assad
> Arab

How does it feel to have double digit IQ OP?

Alalwites are still arabs.

Higher than that.

After Muhammed died, muslims started conquering nearby regions, they started from the levant (meaning the place where the sun rises) to the maghreb (meaning where the sun sets), Baghdad was the intelectual center of the arabic golden age, also the intelectuel center of the world back then, chinese, jewish and even european scholars came there, until the mongols burned it to the ground.
It's called the golden age of Islam- 900-1100
It happened in the dark ages, so Europeans just skip it.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Golden_Age
It's what gave us Algorithm, something still used by programmers today.

By that logic, your Lebanon-origin president ain't white.

If any of you ching chong slants come to my country we're gonna call you all Chinese.

You can call an Arab "white" and you'd be wrong. Just like I could call you a Korean dogeater and I'd be wrong because you're a Japanese dogeater.

Syrian refugees are African.

It's funny how the "golden age of Islam" entails the destruction of education Centers.

I've no idea what you're refering to, but stop this history bleaching.
None in Europe wants to believe arabs were any smart, I'm the same, but it's the harsh truth.
Arabs made the base to all modern mathematics by integratung the indian 0 using algebra, started alchemy, modern chimestry (synthesis), sociology, surgery, engineering, geodesy, and are still the original masters of astronomy, naming 2/3 of the visible stars, creating the first telescope, and engineering a sailing method used by Columbus.

Actually the "Islamic" Golden Age was in truth an Iranian Rennaisance. Look up all the major figures. All are Iranic. You might find one or two Arabs but they were all educated in Iranian centers of learning. Thank the Mongols for genociding the fuck out of Central Asia/the Iranian plateau. Fucking Turkic Jews.

>Actually the "Islamic" Golden Age was in truth an Iranian Rennaisance
when was it called the arab golden age?

Japan is right

>mfw Assad is whiter than Trump

There are tons of different type of white. I can tell the difference between a nordic and a french. America is honestly just a bunch of mixed shit

People always refer to it as a litany of Arabic achievements like the poster I replied to.

arabs are cancer
they love killing, raping and exterminating
they must be nuked

*gulf arabs

If that's what you think the average Englishman looks like, then you're even more a retarded huezilian than I thought.

>Syrians
>Arabs

Based Egypt

>Let me make an ass of myself while trying to show off my superior Reddit intelligence
>t. Burger who had to run away to Nippon
Assad of course is Alawite for those concerned. Alawites are a unique entho-relgious group that, while grouped with Muslims, departs significantly from primary streams of Islam. Alawites are very friendly with Christians.

They aren't. Arab these days is a cultural term. Alawites are far from Arabs genetically. Alawites are basically syncretic crypto-pagans who lived on in their tradition as pseudo-muslims