DOUCHE MODERATORS

user, do we have a problem with mods ? All bikelock threads are prune or deleted . Moreover whoever even replies in one can get banned.

>is someone trying actively to silence the ERIC CLANTON discussions ? Do they have something tio hide ?

On what ground CAN A MOD BAN YOU AND CLOSE YOUR THREAD?

WHAT YOU THINK user, what should we do ???
>bump thread to keep up

We absolutely need to discuss freedom of speech in Sup Forums, non-ironically fascist are limiting it

guys bump this thread and come join pity to lose the thread

Give me the rundown; why are these mods being pruned? It seems like politics (the Antifa group and its members) are out the heart of the discussion, so what rules are being broken that ultimate result in the deletion of threads? It seems like the mods are being faggots, desu. Clear violation of free speech.

bamp

YES , the mods seem to have a political angle on the threads , that cannot be tolerated , tehy're hindering our just cause to bring ERIC CLANTON to JUSTICE

B U M P
U
M
P

>On what ground CAN A MOD BAN YOU AND CLOSE YOUR THREAD?
One or two faggots report the thread as a raid/dox thread, mods don't really give a fuck and ban.

That's what happens. Is this your first week here?

We ot a lot to talk about here looks like Antifa wants the chan for itself does it ?

Yes. Why can't this be discussed? It seems pretty news worthy that a college professor is trying to silence free speech by using physical violence.

Maybe you should message them instead of using up thread space you fucking wanker.

NO FRIEND

>theyre WIPING OUT ALL THREADS ON BIKELOCK, what faggotry is this , not discussion is allowed ?

What part of faggots reporting the thread went over your head?

You can't possibly be this new.

Banned eh?

Do you mind we bring public attention to the fact they're censoring , WTF are you an anorak too .

Testing ban..

Good good it's picking up . WHAT PART OF PRUNING DID YOU LOSE NORSE , wtf start to worry here .

Global rule #4
"You will not post or request personal information ("dox") or calls to invasion ("raids"). Inciting or participating in cross-board (intra-Sup Forums) raids is also not permitted."

Happened to GamerGate threads, happened to email campaign threads to fuck over Gawker, happened to Fire Safety threads, happening to these threads.

How
Fucking
New
Can
You
Be

DO YOU EVEN HAVE A MIND , YOU FUCKING CLOWN . READ AGAIN

You're fucking retarded, if you want to set your own board rules, you know where to go.

how bout you clever guy

>what you think on having our work BATFOed

Fotm threads about individuals get pruned because there is incresed risk and worry of breaking rule 4, how hard is this to understand?

I don't know why you don't see the meaning in this. Don't you give a fuck this guy was bashed and now we can do nothing because conveniently rules "stop us" . PRUNE FUCKING EVERYTHING
> you cant be that dense

stop lying shill, mods of Sup Forums are sjw and have been for a long time

it isnt called cuckchan for nothing

I'm doing a difference (bump)

I dont see why threads that haven't broken anything , or are periferal can't be continued. chafffff are gone SOMEONE DIDNT LIKE ERIC CLANTON AND ANTIFA RELATED THREADS
>what is this political ?

>now we can do nothing because conveniently rules
You can go elsewhere and post about it?`

I don't condone mods being fags, but they're fags following the "rules" laid down by Sup Forums.

This thread is shit and you're a fucking retard who can't understand simple rules and why they're being enforced.

Shouldn't you be prepping the bull, faggot?

Outcry for justice doesn't warrant whiteknight crusades against individuals. Deal with it.

mods will not divide us

that's right we need to address the mod issue , ARE NOT IMPARTIAL
> janitors

but pick and roll threads , weve seen some logs too , didnt look good st sll for mods

>4. You will not post or request personal information ("dox") or calls to invasion ("raids"). Inciting or participating in cross-board (intra-Sup Forums) raids is also not permitted.

IM NOT BREAKING A RULE ?

>thread must go on even if you dont like it , you being a faggot all of a sudden ---> you can go we will talk about it with other user

Fuck is bikelock

Can we get a mod in here ?
>see what they have to say

>IM NOT BREAKING A RULE ?
Which is not what I'm saying either, I'm saying the threads you're complaining about being removed and people banned in are breaking the rules.

Last (you) you're getting with a complementary sage, you're beyond retarded.

GET THE FUCK BACK TO RED DIT
ty

YOU'RE NOT HAPPY WITH OUR DISCUSSION
>YOURE FAGGOT THATS WHY

I got banned for making a thread criticizing hypocritical church goers and got banned for 3 days "advice belongs on soc" wtf

I also got banned 30 days for saying "corrupt mods tfw banned" for ban evading...

le champignon , GET THE REST OF THE MODS IN HERE SO WE GO ON OUR LITTLE ADVENTURE TO SEND EM ALL TO JAIL uninhibited

kys

what the fuck are you quoting?

get the fuck out, mods are fags but nowhere near as big a fag as you, interloper.

>OMG WHY DO I GET BANNED FOR BREAKING THE RULES

>OMG YOU ARE EXPLAINING THE RULES YOU MUST BE A SHILL

Fucking summer came early.

who the hell decided you auto-get banned yeah .
keep bumpin , negatives will do

Literally what rule am I breaking fag?

all I'm saying is we should just discuss this without malice

Welcome to the aftermath of #GG, newfag.