Cmon

Pol is a cesspool, it lacks discipline and morals. What are you guys, 12 year old weaboos?

Cmon, politics is an important business and our race is not a playhouse that you can fuck around about. This is the most important thing we have and you guys post unrelated stuff as if you don't even care enough.

What would our forebears say?

You're on a fucking imageboard full of sixteen-year-olds, it's never not going to be a shithole

Saged

Yeah I noticed

does anyone have the smug sitting pepe x memeball (with shades) image?

Countersignal thread?

This is what I'm talking about, not taking it seriously

laugh about you and your pretentious views, stop larping

lol is that enoch

This site has nothing to offer anybody. There is no quality content here you cannot get more quickly and efficiently elsewhere. This is an addiction which reduces your productivity, attention span, and free time. You are becoming more bitter, narrow minded, haughty, and old. Leave now and block this site. There is nothing here but slow, lonely suicide.

People do not have arguments here. Posters do not engage one another on key points, they nitpick with greentext and mock each other. Nobody is interested in the truth; people are battling for fleeting moments of superiority. Active commenters are loud jackasses who tumble into one internet fight after another, anxiously keeping ten tabs open to ensure they keep the last word in all of them. An insightful post is one in ten thousand, and no matter how hard you filter this place you are still searching for diamonds in a garbage dump.

This place is not making you happy. You are not having fun. You are not gathering stories to tell, learning, or growing as a person. Instead you chuckle every thirty minutes and are occasionally spurred to masturbation by libidinal posts or pictures. You are addicted to readily available information and pressure-free social interaction. This place is slowly poisoning you.

I'm not telling you to b urself. I'm not telling you to go outside. I'm not even telling you to make friends. Just leave Sup Forums. Do anything else.

Wow. Just fucking wow.

I'm a moderator of numerous highly influential subreddits and every fucking minute I refresh my page to see a constant and persistent deluge of fucking Islamophobic spam all over our site from piece of shit Drumpf supporters. I asked where they're coming from and someone mentioned this place.

I cannot believe my fucking eyes, what the fuck is this place? Are you all being fucking ironic?

I seriously hope you assholes are being ironic because 95% of the posts I'm seeing here are blatant hate crimes. I've logged all of your IDs and am putting together a report for the police.

I'm shaking with fear and anger, I cannot believe this place is allowed to even exist. I hope you all burn in fucking hell.

Stay the fuck away from my reddit.

Yeah I'm not on Sup Forums/pol/ that often, but when I am all I see is immature teens posting degenerate things, and unlike them I do have a life outside the screen. I completely agree

O Boi

Is that supposed to be Matthew Heimbach ?

6 gorillion keks

>capitalism rewarded white people more than anyone else.
>"capitalism doesn't work, let's try with socialdemocratic policies like Hitler's"
Keep deluding yourself faggot.

They'd say go to channel 8, channel 4 was overrun long ago.

>Meritocracy is natsoc

Friendly reminder that the 88 just drags the 14 down because 88 is a failed murderous ideology everyone despises and because of that it will never rise again.

IT'S DA JOOOOOZ

One problem with that cartoon
The guy isn't a fat fuck, that's unrealistic for Sup Forums standards.

>important business guize
>jamals cock is like 10 inches long
>we have to look after it, my wife made a house for it between her legs

Is this pasta? It's pretty good.

>rewarded white people more than anyone else.

Implying there should be "anyone else" other than whites.

>says "forebears" rather than "forefathers"
SJW cuck detected. Fuck off Sweden.

Saged