NUCLEAR NYC/NJ FALSE FLAG INCOMING?

>A FEMA-led exercise is taking place between April 18 - May 5, from what I could gather the 24th is the date it will actually go down.

>The exercise is linked to several other DOD and DHS/FEMA response and recovery exercises.

>The exercise is about 4 nuclear devices, 2 of which are rendered safe during the DOD Vital Archer Exercise, while one successful 10kt detonation in the NYC/NJ area takes place, and one smaller detonation on the US/Canadian border.

-NNSS.gov: nnss.gov/docs/docs_FRMAC/FRMAC-STATE Webinar_Gotham Shield Northern Lights brief_JAN 2017.pdf
-FEMA (Download): gnyha.org/ResourceCenter/NewDownload/?id=13027&type=1
-FEMA 2 year cycle: fema.gov/media-library-data/1485459490214-e00e157a58a126346d864dacbc860c48/NEP_Cycle_17_18.pdf
-EMSI: emsics.com/single-post/2017/03/23/EMSI-Provides-Nuclear-and-Radiological-Incident-Management-Training-to-NJ-Emergency-Management-Officials
-GNYHA: gnyha.org/PressRoom/Publication/67dc99fc-d380-4ec2-a337-bad0a4e795e9/
-Calendar for NJ Medical: leadingagenj.org/events.aspx?eid=279
-NRT (download): nrt.org/site/download.ashx?counter=4452

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dxc0qYprP1s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Davy_Crockett_(nuclear_device)
nnss.gov/docs/docs_FRMAC/FRMAC-STATE Webinar_Gotham Shield Northern Lights brief_JAN 2017.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=pPhO-ghltVQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Its happening the same day (25th) NK will celebrate their military's 85th anniversary with a nuclear test. Get ready for WWIII i guess...

I want to add that Nk could ONLY be involved in this IF they get a nuke to NYC via terrorist.

They can't in any way reach the east coast by ICBM, even if they kept some stuff secret.

The ONLY way this could happen is a terrorist attack, be it NK or be it IS.

>military excercise named X-Archer beings us close to WW3 yet again

They should have learned to pick different names by now

aren't there a bunch of conspiracy theories about a nuke going off just outside of New York and thus causing a huge tsunami into the city??????

Nork sub?

youtube.com/watch?v=Dxc0qYprP1s

She sums it up pretty well.

Nukes aren't real. Tell your friends.

What is a false flag

ole dammegard actually predicted a false flag in nyc.

What should be mentioned, too, is that an airburst nuke would cause an EMP blast disabling all electronic devices in a greater area than the original blast.

kek confirms surface nuke by nk terrorist

Even though the EMP would be devastating and effective I'm pretty much sure the whole scenario is tested because of exactly this: A terrorist with a rogue nuke device.

If I get it right a 10kt warhead should be small enough to be put in a van nowadays. Anyone got more info on that?

I'm also not sure if it would be a NK or IS or Iran terrorist. All three make sense somehow.

Had to happen sooner or later.

Trump won't let NYC be nuked. Just nuke LA and nothing of value will be lost.

Ever thought about Trumps family being directly in danger because Trump Tower and therefore every action by Trump would be 100% believable?

It's nothing. It'll be fine

DEATH TO AMERICA

Remember Trump joking about the sub a few months ago off the east coast.

GROTON, CT — President Donald Trump joked about shooting the Russian spy ship that was spotted Wednesday morning 30 miles from the US Navy submarine base in Groton right out of the water during a news conference Thursday afternoon.

The joke came as Trump told reporters he would love to be able to get along with Russia during his presidency.

“I know politically [getting along with Russia] is not very good for me,” Trump said. “The greatest thing I could do is shoot that ship that’s 30 miles out on the shore out of the water. Everybody’s going to say ‘Oh, that’s so great’; that’s not great...I would love to get along with Russia.”

False Flag with Russian nuke sub maybe?

google "davy crockett nuclear device"

You could attach one to a large civilian drone and fly it to target.

Any reasonably substantive 150 mm tube or pipe could be improvised into a one-shot canon and fire it (rocket propelled) like an artillery shell. Effectively, a nuclear mortar that can lob a mini-nuke a mile or three. You could even survive being that close to achbar again another day.

holy shit.. how big at max could that type of nuke be regarding kt?

20-25

FEMA will accidently kill more people during their exercise than that nuke will.

even though KEK agrees I think it wont be russian

what the fuck... ok didnt know this.
chances for this scenario are through the roof then!

no, but it would be a good reason to start a conflict with them. We didnt wait to see who did the gassing before lighting up an airport so why wait when nukes are on the loose?

It could be much more, Davy Crocket was built in the late 60's so the tech has improved dramaticlly.

The nuclear false flag will be on Hawaii, which gives us an excuse to nuke North Korea and make sure the world still knows that America will nuke countries who fuck with us.

AND TRUMP WILL MAKE SURE THE JUDGES WHO BLOCKED THE TRAVEL BAN GET KILLED IN THE BLAST

t. Boston

That's tons not kt btw

please nuke L.A. also.

I live in central jersey over an hour south from this location. At least I can watch a mushroom cloud in safety.

the nukes aren't even real, they need a false nuke exchange to cover up Israel blowing up the fukushima reactor and killing the globe

why use nuke when we have much more hi tech shit now? we can kill a lot more precisely,

20 tons. Not KILOtons.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Davy_Crockett_(nuclear_device)

>At least I can watch a mushroom cloud in safety.

no you can't, you'll die inside 10 years at that range plus or minus depending on your general health

because they're scary

plsberealplsbereal

you are correct, my bad
The Gadget was 20kt

A w-88 could fit in an ecoline however, its current rating is about 450kt

SINK THE CALIFAGS

The air stream goes north how the fuck would I be effected by the fallout

>tfw live on Long Island
How fucked am I?

>Two week exercise
>FEMA led

Sounds like a fairytail exercise for the NY National Guard to train on. I guess the CBRN guys will finally have something to do. They never get good training.

I fixed america

Question to americans

CHECKED

Nice slide thread potato

Can't blame norks unless it's on the west coast

False flags are always cost effective. Irradiating a large area of the most expensive land in the world wouldn't be too smart.

Silverstein made bank from 9/11. Paid for the buildings, built new, more cost effective structures. And became a landlord to the federal government.

SIEG
HEIL

I dont get it

what exactly?

>Get ready for WWIII i guess...

Got your popcorn?

isnt it all just hypothetical training for certain organisations to prepare for inprobable event? how does north korea fit into this when the pdf's were written down 6 months ago?

>we havent been at war with NK for 60 years.
nigga get real.

Also, are the detonating REAL nuke or an imaginary one?

thats my point

What film is this from?

These types of exercises happen all the time in the US. They need to show that they're using the budget to it's maximum potential in order to get the same or more the following year.

These fema conspiracies have existed since the Reagan whitehouse days. Seems like every year, the current exercise will be the one that is a false flag.

Nuclear fart will wipe out millions

makes sense, until you rule in certain conspiracys like drills happening shortly prior to 9/11 . But with the current event are civilians going to be taking place?

The reason for worries is that often at the same time a false flag occured exercises were taking place.

Good example was 911.

And nothing of value was lost.

those digits mein neger

Nothing is going to happen. If we already know about it and are actively talking about it then it's not shit. Something like this wouldn't be public education if they were going to false flag a nuke on US soil. Idk though. The NORAD thing was known about before 9/11 right? Was it scheduled?

same as the london bombings from 7/7

Am i safe in south jersey

You were not safe to begin with.

Thank you for keeping everyone up to date on this, I am pretty scared for the near future. At least this way everyone can be prepared.

Part of the operation is to find a large building with thick concrete walls!

What are they going after?

its a real nuke but with the atoms deactivated

its go pro footage.

You didn't know? San fran was just obliterated, I saw it on World Star.

I live there too and I think we're fucked, since we need to cross bridges to leave the state.

I mean, I guess you could go down the Delaware if you have a little boat. Maybe there will be people offering ferry rides ... for $1000s of dollars

Oh, haven't read about this one yet. Interesting.

It could be. It could be intentional, for the false flag to be discovered and Trump impeached AFTER he started war with NK / Iran over it.

Did you even read the official documents I linked? I guess not.

Could it be operation Gotham Shield?

Feds (not just the usual military drills) are simulating a Nuclear detonation over NY/NJ on 4/26.

nnss.gov/docs/docs_FRMAC/FRMAC-STATE Webinar_Gotham Shield Northern Lights brief_JAN 2017.pdf

so we can say "North Korea" did it?

GOOD THING IM MOVING TO FLORIDA NEXT WEEK

What town mate? Central Jersey here too

As if trump would get impeached over it. This shot won't happen though. I hope it doesn't happen. Don't know why everyone wants war. I could understand if it actually benefited the American people, but it mostly benefits the financiers of the war in the first place. Rich people get richer while the tax payers pay for it and die for it. Total fucking bullshit. Would be amazin to survive the war and tell my children about it though

are you seriously implying a nuclear device will be activated?

South jersey here, i guess ill be okay?

Yes it is.

I am implying that sometimes around big FEMA exercises weird shit goes down like 9/11.

I mean, your teeth might fall out after a few months. But you won't get blown up.

youtube.com/watch?v=pPhO-ghltVQ

not the gratest video... but ive seen some presentations where he talks about it in more depth

9/11 was a NORAD excercise

Safe from the blast but the fallout will kill you. Really bad way to die. You melt from inside out

>tfw New Amsterdam was built in swampland by the Dutch
>tfw Bongs took it over
>tfw bongs can't into water construction
>tfw New York is slowly sinking and will get flooded in the near future

Lack the range to make it without resupply.

And it will be tracked the second it leaves port.

They have noisy diesels.

Sure they get quite when they go battery, but that only lasts for so long before they go loud again and we can track them.

Maybe China gave them a long range dumb ass.

this

but also this
doesn't matter if they are real or not, what matters is they can convince people they are and the event is real.

You live on Long Island, you're fucked even if you don't get nuked.

tfw Union County
Will I die?

that IS an option, but don't you think if there was a chance of this someone would have adressed it already?

I can't imagine China giving a ICBM to NK without anyone noticing.

>10 kts

moron

>union county

you should