Ask a future political asylum seeker anything

im planing on going to iceland via norway and destroy all my identification and lie about my identity so theres no way for them to deport me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5F_INMLk_lE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Isn't Iceland somewhat not cucked about that shit? Also I doubt their gibs are great compared in relation to the cost of living.

i researched alot and everyone says theyre more cucked than sweden but their position makes it unlikely for them to be swarmed.

I figured they would be restrictive with it being a small island nation but I don't know.

Still, Iceland cost of living is sky high

why don't you go back to your country and try to make it there better to live?

im in my country u idiot are u blind

Why not Germany? They will give you a ton of gibs and probably kick a German out to give you free housing? Much closer as well.

too many turks and shitskins for my taste desu senpai. i hate crowded places.

t. turk shitskin

Well, you can always try here. Kind of have low quotas but if you get in they like sticking shitskins in random comfy areas to fuck with the demographics

Syrians in Idaho, Somalians in Minnesota and Maine, etc.

>no way for them to deport you
Yeah I mean the only brown guy in a sea of blonde blue eyed pale white people sure wouldn't stick out

impossible to get visa to us as a student with no job ;_;

>so theres no way for them to deport me

Lol?

Do you really think it works like that after the refugee crisis?

explain to me how do you deport a person who has no identity.

iceland must remain pure, ruin sweden some more instead

They'll throw you in a volcano you fucking türk.

not an argument

Are you clinically retarded?

Do you think they won't find out that you are from Turkey?

Jesus christ, you ought to be over 18 before you post.

not an argument

i think of you the same. you cant even read my post. explain to me how do you deport someone with no identity.

she looks like a ugly jessica biel

>ugly
kys

They put Syrians in Idaho? :(
That was my dream state.

Any durkas in Wyoming or Montana then?

Well by sending you back to Turkey. Do I need to explain you how deportation functions?

Stupid shitskin. The fact that you "don't have identity", means nothing.

gosh you are so retarded

A fucking shitskin wants to go to a white country with no shitskins

He is literally just as fucking sub-humanly retarded as the rest of the shitskin races.

I like the premise of your shitpost. Good work!

No, it is you who is retarded.

If you think you can circumvent everything by lying about your identity, you are utterly retarded.

You won't even get into the system without them being sure about your identity.

Okay, I'll bite. So tell me this, how do you suppose you'll communicate the fact that you're seeking asylum? English? Okay. They'll then get you a translator in order to figure out where you're from. If they can't figure it out and you're not being cooperative, you won't proceed in your asylum process. Have fun living in a refugee center for the rest of your life. Probably better than living in Turkey though.

Why bother? It's cold outside. Just don't give the deportee any food and don't give him access to the land and the population. You can swim back.

you dont know shit.

you can tell them country you come from but if you falsify your identity they have no way of confirming it thus cant deport.

you know they dont do it :)

iceland is the most liberal cucked place on the earth

imagine sweden, but twice as bad

only reason they havent been invaded is because of their geographic position

strip clubs are literally illegal in iceland, its the worst feminist hellhole on the planet

How do you know? Has anyone ever made it back? They have no obligation to help you. It was your choice to not have papers and lie.

he can just pretend hes from syria, then they will accept him

fuck iceland

if you arent living in a cave you would know they dont do it. yeah they have no obligaiton but do it anyway because they arent niggers like you

So then they'll get in contact with your country's embassy/consulate and try to figure out your identity from there. If you're still not cooperating, re-read the last part of my previous post. It's not like they'll give you a new identity you fucking idiot.

Don't forget to tell them you are 8 year old Mehmet so you actually gain more years of your life and can re-do them how you want!

The Turk is actually right. You can't deport someone without an "identity", since you can't prove that they come from the country you want to deport them to

there are no turkish embassy in iceland ^^

wew, aquafresh gettin BTFO'd by a roach

Well I do know shit.

It does not work that way after the refugee crisis. It worked like that but due to you mudskin friend's the system has changed in all countries.

tl;dr you'll spend two years in a refugee centre and then you'll be deported.

Good plan, user. No wonder your country sucks when its inhabitants are that stupid.

Then open up a shitty pizzeria/kebab place and prepare for a life as a social outcast where the only interaction with the native population you'll have will be a fake friendly smile as they hand you €5 for your stinky excuse of a meal.

There are no cockroaches in Iceland. You will die within a week in that climate and there's no such thing as an alla there to save you. Hurry up. Go.

Go for it user! Willyou travel by plane? If yes they could find easily who you are despite not having ID

No, youre good senpai. I shit you not I live in West Yellowstone, MT(on the border with WY), can confirm.

Came from Columbus by way of Houston. The lack of shitskinnery is like being on a different planet. Idaho is cool but it's an erratic mix of fuckheads. Come home white man

Too fucked up by too many turkniggers?

i plan on going to norway with my real passport and once im in schengen i will use a fake eu id. so that way they wont have a turkish passenger on register

I didn't say she is particularly ugly, just that on a scale of Jessica Biel, that broad is an ugly Jessica Biel.
>lrn2rdngcmprhnsn

Never really thought about the condition of Iceland before. Makes sense though.

i paid $350 for this >.>

Whatever u do, I wish you luck in your travel. Also prepares some heartbreaking stories to create PATHOS from these iceniggers

thank u :3

If you want to know about the condition of Iceland then watch this short music video. Don't forget to turn on subtitles.

youtube.com/watch?v=5F_INMLk_lE

Just go to sweden or switzerland. Iceland is an island how tf are you gonna go there?

Don't you think that's pretty douchey? why are you such a douchebag?

Good luck OP. I hope you make it to the US one day.

why douchey? i have one life i deserve to live in a first world country just as much as you do. you are not better than me and im not lesser than you.

You're right Turk, I now finally see the light. I'm going to rob my neighbor because he's richer than me and I deserve his nice stuff. Fuck him.
Also his daughter is hot so I'm gonna rape her, everyone deserves nice hot pussy and $$$. brb.

not the same thing.

Kill yourself along the way - you'll be doing humanity a favor - you're only Turkish, wont be no loss.

I'm a nigger for not letting you steal my shit and rape my children? Niggers often sell or eat their own kids so there goes that hypothesis.

how about no?
i could care less about netherlands. i would rather live here than your country

Daaaaaaamn

it kinda is though

First world countries are first world because they strove, created things, built things, worked for things, and sustained those things.
Similarly on the microcosm, a family created, worked, built, and sustained things for their family, so therefore ethically it's the same idea.

My neighbor started a small business and sustained it to give his family something, but I think he's no better than me, so I deserve what he has -- I'm taking it!

>I Can create a future by destroying my past

user life is not something that you can manipulate to get what you want. Chances are once you arrive at iceland you are still going to be the same miserable son of a bitch that you are now. Fix what you can where you are.

Don't move if that is your state now, you are making a big mistake.

I think they'll eventually check a random brown thing after a while considering how low the population is. I wish you the worst of luck

i cant choose my family but i can choose the country i want to live in. and you have no right to deny me. if you do i will try to find a way in forcibly.

Fuck off but if you do come know you will be put in camps way the fuck in asshole no where and get kicked out in around 1 month. But mostly kys before coming here.

Then stay in Turkistan you piece of shit

ICELAND YES

>i will try to find a way in forcibly

Turks summed up in one sentence; they rape not only women, but men too; they're beyond subhuman.

They have every fucking right to deny you

Off yourself you subhuman trash.

>Turk can go to a country and actually contribute something to it.
>Turk can continue to live in shithole where everyone's too retarded to make any progress.

Gee which one would you pick?

Is there any 1st world country on earth a white can claim to be a refugee in? If you tell them you're from the middle east or africa or some other hellhole will they accept you?

You know what, maybe it's good Europe is getting run over by Islam, this is probably the only way to end degenracy.

Actually it's extremely similar, but I'm not surprised someone like you wouldn't understand that.

Why not come legally? There are so many roaches here, it cannot be that hard.

Oh really?

not really
no
no.
no its not.

why choose the hard way.

Because pedophilia, multiple wives and fucking goats is so much better.

You're a disappointment, mehmet.

That's what I'm doing, I have my own back income from my family-run real-estate, I'm gonna start a humble fishing company there, and help the country's economy, and watch the world burn from this icy-shithole.

Hey cunt I'm reporting you to Turkish and EU authority so I hope you have been using a safe proxy. Im sure Turkish authority will enjoy seeing you trash turkey and use fake passport.

no matter what you do they wont accept you as one of them. so might aswell give them your wife you cuck

Do not come to Iceland we will send you back to Norway immediately

>too many turks for my taste

TOP KEK not even roaches like other roaches

Nice digits, and I think I can manage.
Iceland is not that bad of a place, black beaches, and nice all-around environment, I don't need that many unnecessary friends.

You're running away from an Islamic shit hole....Why? To goto another?

You're a bitch in Turkey, you'll be a bitch in any other country; and i do hope Islam becomes the majority in the West; then cucks like you, who escaped your shitholes, will be sent running. I cant wait to see it rain fags, like yourself; is that why you're running away? Pussy.

>got special passport
>op is underage government employee

i ll rprt u to authorities m8.erdogan will fire your parents and grab your passport so you ll be asimilated as radical muslim with us.

no way out yo bich

based erdogan
im really happy turkey is geting rid of all the useless istanbuli citi boys and real men from anadolia are getting the control

That's one of the more bigly fucked up things I've seen. wew

*ağzına yarakını veriyor*
hadi bakalım çopurla.

With a bit of luck you'll drown long before you get there.

if europe turns into a shithole aswell then i will be happy. because the others are living in the same conditions as i do. but now its vastly different so i prefer europe.

Why delete the post m8? Already screenshot and saved it. Enjoy your dictatorship in jail you scum.