Why do you still support Trump (aka neocon puppet)?

Other urls found in this thread:

therightstuff.biz/2017/04/14/deploying-tactical-blackpills-the-alt-right-versus-trump/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who should we support instead?

Hilary Clinton obviously
(

therightstuff.biz/2017/04/14/deploying-tactical-blackpills-the-alt-right-versus-trump/

Mostly for the comedy. There has never been such a collection of idiot clowns in charge of anything.

Wayne Lambright

Reminder that Wayne Lambright is a hobo con artist parasitizing the people around him and especially the elderly. Wayne Lambright was 5 months behind on the rent for his mobile home before the owner kicked Wayne Lambright out. This guy had also loaned Wayne Lambright over $1000 in his many failed attempts to get the psycho Wayne Lambright to straighten his life out. Everybody coming into contact with Wayne Lambright eventually learn. Wayne Lambright has no conscience, no prospects, no loyalty, no skills, no future. Behind Wayne Lambright is a long trail of devastated and financially inconvenienced people stretching back into Wayne Lambright's 20s. Wayne Lambright also managed to con older technologically illiterate people into handing over several tens of thousands of dollars for projects that could have been carried out by an outsourced indian in one week. In Wayne Lambright's hands, not even that can be done. Wayne Lambright is the perfect storm of incompetence and narcissism and the only people who have been willing to maintain a relationship with Wayne Lambright for more than a few months are a couple of redneck alcoholics and a methhead with whom Wayne Lambright enjoys periods of homosexual debauchery including the use of stimulants while seeking out ill reputed public bathrooms for "slam bams." But don't worry, Wayne Lambright fully forgives himself every time so he's Not Gay.

Come on you dummies. This is not what it seems to be. Trump clearly said I love Wikileakes. He also knows Wikileakes is largely responsible for his win. This is a tricj to arrest him, bring him to the USA, and the clear him on some technical bullshit. This will give him his freedom for the first time in years. Trump is rewarding him while tricking the left into letting him do it.

Ever think they want to arrest him so they can have him give testimony?

TRS has lost the plot. It's fucking ridiculous that they could watch Trump operate for a year and a half and still be so clueless. Fucking newbies all of them.

Trump loves anything that he thinks will benefit Trump. Wikileaks is no longer useful to him and Sessions is a total idiot law and order clown who is obsessed with the rules regardless of whether they make sense.

I don't, only the retarded reddit cultists still do.
Hopefully Assange drops his major leaks so this government can collapse already.

Trump is a traitor
He won because of assange's leaks on the Democratic party.

We dont support him anymore.Not after Syria fiasco. He's the airforce of isis. He's a neocon shill. A globalist liar. A good goy

Ethiopia?

t. edgy antifa teen

Anyone who thinks Trump gives a single fuck for anything but Trump is deluded.

Hey ShareBlue! First post of the day?

Better than kneeling before your master and longing to suck his cock.

because it pisses faggots like you off

I don't. I did it for the lulz, but it ain't funny anymore. After bombing Syria the liberals are cheering for him.

Fuck trump and fuck you OP for making me reply to 1 post by this id.

>Sessions is a total idiot law and order clown who is obsessed with the rules regardless of whether they make sense.

>Not legislating from the bench is now a bad thing

trump is a fucking manchild who's just in it for himself

still better than hillary but not that much better

This is great news. Julian Assange has been dead since last October. By giving this weekend at Bernie's character a trial only increases the opportunity for them to make more mistakes.

I don't know a single liberal who's mind has been changed because of Trump's military actions. They hate him for a LOT more than his foreign policy.