Hero Dog Mauls Soros Spawn

twitter.com/OJPACHV/status/855237484141326336

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/OJPACHV/status/855237484141326336
rockland.lohudblogs.com/2012/06/21/gestetner-resigns-as-gop-outreach-director-to-ultra-orthodox-after-controversy/
youtube.com/watch?v=6CqXgs-7ico
bishop-accountability.org/news2013/09_10/2013_10_22_Rosenberg_BrooklynDA.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wtf i love niggerdogs now!

Not a fan of Jews. But I'm not hoping little kids get mauled by a pitbull. The trick is to teach pitbulls how to use firearms

Why does it have to say orthodox jewish toddler?

So animals can sense evil

>after being let loose multiple times this week
who lets there jew loose?

I hope he killed the kike child

I love pitbulls now

kek

BREED OF PEACE

/ourdog/

Couldn't just say toddler could they, they had to throw in the jewish bit

Told you they're not that bad.

Based pupper

@bpolatseck @yossigestetner on tweeter kids

it's a little kid you edgey milk toast

Pinochet would have exectued all the edgelords in this thread.

>milk toast
What'd he mean by this?

Clearly the owner's anti-semitism rubbed off on the dog

the @reaganbattalion guy, fuckin kike.

a dog mauling a toddler is never a good thing. Get your shit together retards.

What are these kikes saying? Are they rallying the ADL to sue the dog or something?

this

The rest of the kids flee like rats from a sinking ship

>pol will defend pitbulls

>implying the toddler is human
Grow a spine faggot. Jews deserve every shittt thing that happens to them.

>meanwhile, Jews were literally sacrificing gentile toddlers/babies to Moloch
Really makes me want to glass you pozzed up europeans

Why is bringing up the toddler's religion even necessary?

Are they trying to imply the dog was antisemite?

On the one hand
>The dog was always a gud boi. He never dindu nuffin
>On the other hand, it will be hillarious to see the dog/owner to be sued for hate crime

Such low energy dog

FPBP

to learn who rules over you, first dins out who you are not allowed to maul with pitbulls

My grandpas pitbro sensed his cancer some years ago.

this one also sensed the evil, truely the master breed

how about you clean up the jews running your country, stealing money, and using you dumb shits to bring pain and suffering to every part of the world first?

then we can talk about the fucking toddler, you weak piece of shit.

Kek, holy fuck you milquetoast faggot.
This.

It's always pitpulls. I have never seen any other breed that attacks randomly like that.

>((((OJPAC))))

Orthodox Jewish Public Advocacy Council

BAN ASSAULT DOGGO

Islamic Association of Palestine isn't really trustworthy

>twitter.com/OJPACHV/status/855237484141326336
Dogs are (white)mans best friend

Fuck off orange juice bagel. I saw a pic of two guys blowing each other in another thread, and this post is by far the faggiest thing I have seen today. You underage fucking retard.

F for based doggo who will soon be kill by the jews :(

Almost looks like the dog is being playful. It doesn't lock on. Tail looked to be wagging.

Do UK laws even allow you to openly carry such an edge?

kys faggot

(((Benny Polatseck))) @Bpolatseck @OJPACHV

JEWS ALWAYS MAKE IT ABOUT THEMSELVES

(((ORTHODOX JEWISH TODDLER)))

>american posters

What a backwards racist whiner. Those dogs will be paying our pensions.

>blonde
>jew
yeah no

Because then the leftists don't have to feel bad for the kid, and pol/fags don't have to feel sorry for the kid, and the muslims don't have to feel sorry for the kid.

The left hates Orthodox Jews more than the alt-right.

FFS kikes are everywhere.

Brb training pit bulls to attack kike children

ZOMG even Princess Cuck weighs in. Who haven't they paid off?

>The dindu nuffin of dogs attacked a kike

It's like pottery. I really love dogs but there is nothing more disgusting than the vast amount of Pitbull owners.

Are orthodox jews also white haters?

Give me a fucking break. (((Orthodox Jewish Toddler)))

#SaveTheDog

>No animal (or person) should ever be in a position to do this to anyone.

Well you better lock yourself away like a NEET because this shit will always happen and often.

>we could destroy all european capitals
>thats where all the jews, immigrants and leftists live

truly our greatest ally

Yup. That's why they were rightfully gassed.

>Sup Forums is this retarded

It's another holocaust!!!!

In the sense that Hasidim want absolutely nothing to do with goyim unless it benefits them.

rockland.lohudblogs.com/2012/06/21/gestetner-resigns-as-gop-outreach-director-to-ultra-orthodox-after-controversy/

One squabble includes Gestetner’s comments about a recent rock-throwing incident in Spring Valley. A black 12-year-old boy throw a rock threw a school bus carrying children with the Satmar Hasidic sect. One 8-year-old boy on the bus suffered a fractured skull.

Gestetner, speaking for the Satmar school and the family, called the rock-throwing incident a hate crime, while others also called it racially motivated.

Blessed dog!

youtube.com/watch?v=6CqXgs-7ico

Retarded Jews. If anyone in Jew York has ever driven through Spring Valley or (((Monsey))), they'd see that Jews let their little mongrels roam the streets unattended. Children as young as 4 are out wandering around unattended by adults all day in those democrat infested shit holes.

This cuck is @OJPACHV (((YOSSI GESTETNER))) @YossiGestetner

WOW. One google search = treasure trove.

“2) I never called public school parents Hitlers. That Hitler Tweet was referring to the handful detractors of the community who smear and lie about Jews; suggest Jews live off of the backs of Gentiles (public school cuts to prove more for Jewish school); and then rile up neighbors to turn on Jews. This is First class Hitlerism.

Why is the toddler's religion relevant? How does a toddler even have a religion?

Doesn't get better than this. (((Yossi Gestetner))) is a pedo protector. Now TELL ME PIZZAGATE ISN'T REAL!!!!

bishop-accountability.org/news2013/09_10/2013_10_22_Rosenberg_BrooklynDA.htm

no
if you are more european than semite you shouln't larp as jew for minority points

I hope the owners of the pittbull get charged with gbh. Want to own a dog let alone a dog notorious for its aggression then failure to prevent it attacking should be deemed as grievous bodily harm. You Nazi larpers take your role playing too serious at times.

>all lower-case
>redditspaced
Shoo, shoo, reddit. The adults are talking.

OP is glad this child got mauled.
What a faggot.
Fuck pitbulls, put them all down they aren't real dogs.

But the dog did a social good. Almost rid the world of one less cockroach. Should get a few extra treats, not be put to sleep.

Why is there a jewish toddler out on the loose?

>being a good goy, cheering anonymously when a dog attacks your master's toddler
>adult
topkek

I'm kind of glad it was such a small mauling.

No biggie. Probably had more blood after his circumcision.

Special effects/make-up, brah. Or photoshopped.

Why the fuck was a Jewish toddler out on the loose?
Thank God based doggo was there to neutralize the threat.

>doggo went straight for the neck
close call

Expertly trained.

Yes, a toddler is directly responsible for the ills in the world. Totally a checks out.

>orthodox jewish
>soros spawn
do you retards even know what you're talking about anymore?...

how to kick a dogs ass in a fight:

if its attacking someone else, put dog in half nelson on front leg then push a finger into butthole(if female) if male and had balls grab and twist. once dog is disengaged apply full nelson pulling up to snap spine.

if dog is attacking you: again same with genitals and nelson is possible. if it has a hold of your forearm wrap you legs around it grab the back of its head and push your arm further into its mouth, this should cause it to let go.

t. dog trainer

> adults
> treats generalizations as absolute truths about everyone

I suppose you don't have to pick one. You could be a retarded adult. That's a thing.

Watch, now they'll finally outlaw Pit Bulls as a breed after this. This is what it'll take.

This.
>imagine the number of white babies it could have killed.

Cute girl btw, nice neck, nice ear, lips and flat chest, very kissable.
Just kidding

Because many on /pol view Jews as a race and hate them on the basis of their race.

You new here?

Fuck off. Pit bull is the white man's dog. Carry on with your pussy ass toy dogs bred for women. I'll keep my dignity.

HOLY KEK FPBP

>Pit bull attacks orthodox jewish toddler

so if it wasn't an orthodox jewish toddler would they care?

Oh man these bantz, i cant.

AAAAAAAAAWWWWW

t. jamal

>Before Hitler committed suicide, he made sure he had one last ace up his sleeve
>a team of specially trained kike-seeking attack dogs, genetically enhanced Überhunden, trained by Himmler himself and cryogenically frozen by Hitler upon his realization that the war was lost
>77 years later, a construction team in Berlin unearthed a series of mysterious metal tubes, one of which activated, and a creature emerged through the icy mist and disappeared into the busy streets
>slowly, the canine made its route across the ocean, to North America, as if by homing instinct to the most powerful beacon of anti-semitic hate on Earth, traveling to the inner mountains of Montana
>there it found a new master, and under his leadership, an entirely new epoch of Semitic bloodshed is about to begin...

Kek

Man, I gotta tell you this ducking thread is amazing over something so stupid.

We goyim kept dogs as pets for this exact reason. To show us the Jew in our ranks.

Jews describe themselves as a race fuck off kikes trying to subvert their preemptive gassing, they know we're in to them.