no
Canada should be a part of Quebec

finnic clay desu

WASPs > everyone else > niggers > hispanics > muslims > quebeccers > jews

that is the scale of human beanness

>implying canda should exist

Quebec should be given back to France.

This.

Also, us french boys are based af. It's just too bad we have abit of a commuist problem here. Can't be much worse than any other part of western society atm anyway.

Quebec is a tumor that should be cut out

France should be part of Quebec.

Does anybody other than Quebec care about Quebec?

hard no

everyone outside of Quebec fucking HATES Quebec and people from Quebec

so pro-quebec people you see online are literally all Quebecers.

>Tfw Montreal is full of kikes, spic, mudslime niggers, chinks, and the like
>tfw Bissonette killed mudslimes only for Trudeau to jump on it and promote Shariah AND set a law that you can't shit on mudslime, plus setting ads across the place in fucking mudshit writting
>tfw people promote hate toward Quebec
>tfw looking at most french show in Quebec has "Muh diversity" bullshit promoted

>Quebec has been here for 400 years
>Canada has been here for 150 years

Played like damn fiddles.

Free Quebec. Then import poutine at lower price. Instant profit.

I don't understand what they're after beyond trying to define themselves. I just don't understand what the whole point of making a fuss is.

Is there something they thing would become better?

>Not putting all of Canada back in the hands of its rightful Acadien owners.

Do you guys enjoy being pakis now or what?

its a states rights thg, they hate the fed and want them to fuck off

I can sympathize with that, but what are their demands? What would they do differently? Just saying "fuck you" doesn't accomplish anything but division.

Are their actions having some impact on the central government that pulls it more into alignment with how they'd like to be doing things within their own province?

honestly I get their point, to a certain extent. Rich provinces (Alberta, BC, Ontario, Quebec) pay money each year to the federal government who then spreads it to poorer provinces (maritimes, territories, newfoundland, etc...)

so a significant part of their GDP is just robbed from them and spread to us. I get that that is frustrating. BUT

I am old enough to remember the referendum of 1995, and all the hate from the quebeccers for the rest of us. And then 1998 happened, and you faggot quebeccers were crying for federal aid, the military, our linesmen, etc... You were sucking the federal dick trying to get help because you faggots are incompetent.

>pic motherfuckin' related

that's the thing. You can't cry about giving some of your budget to the Country while simultaneously relying on the Country for services and military support.

No, either independence or getting back with France.

Pretty much similar to your revolution, it's about self governance. Also it's because we're different than anglos and almost always disagree on everything. Back when schools were handled by the priesthood they tried to merge the Anglican and Catholic school boards to have a more successful education system and the only thing that they managed to agree with was to do away with the merger then they went back to the dual school system for anglos and one for us. Also don't fall for Anglo propaganda most people are indifferent to Quebec except the french who like us most times but really don't think of us, kind of how Brits are with Canada I guess, some distant cousins.

Also they meddled a lot with our referendums, all the dirty tricks of Brexit and the Trump election we had too, tons of irregularities (((coincidentally))) favoring staying in, they grantedamy more citizenships than normal to foreigners in the months prior the vote. Also they kept scaring people with losing free healthcare and welfare and after they got the old people scared about their pension and fucked with our referendum they keep whining we use the welfare and healthcare system.

And don't listen to They started the hate, with the British governors openly calling us an inferior race and having tried from 1763 to 1867 to overbreed and assimilate us. Then after the colonial era they still kept us asside, even when signing the Constitution of Canada, the demands from our premier were ignored and we weren't invited to sign it.

Our revolution set up a whole new country with a distinct legal and financial system that was literally on the other side of the planet from its origins.

Obviously Quebec does not have the same lucky situation and would have to share land borders and engage in various cooperative treaties and deal with untangling the existing structures of being part of the same country. I'm tempted to think of how difficult and complicated it would be for Texas or California to leave our union vs. how we might have successfully split during the Civil War or how Hawaii might break away without a lot of mess beyond maintaining military outposts like we already do in almost every country in the world.

So what I wonder is why not set up specific demands that you would either obtain by separation or that the central government might cave in to rather than lose whatever value it has in retaining Quebec.

yeah don't listen to me listen to the kid who wasn't even born during the ice-storm

You have no idea how dependent you are on the feds

>Québec
>Camada
Yes, Quebec should fuck off and join Camada, wherever the fuck that is. And six million frogs thank you for sticking that accent above the e.

Because they'll simply ignore them, as I said we were ignored and not invited to the making and signing of the Constitution and after the first or second referendum they passed a law trying to "clarify" the terms of secession, which would make it harder. So if we attempt something we would need a functioning army to prevent the federal government from enforcing their laws on our lands or a militia but Quebec doesn't have the same tradition of self defense or militarism that the US does so the only viable option is through the legal channels and that's almost impossible and with all the diversity anglos pump into Montreal we're losing our chances slowly of getting our independence.

I would be curious if it did come to war though, what stance would the US take. Canada is a good ally and economic partner of the US but Quebec would literally be trying to emulate the US declaration of Independence so it'd be like turning your back on your founding philosophy.

Should we thank you for the circus and bread then?

The United states pretty much just said fuck you when they seceded. They wanted independence rejecting british power. Minus the monarchy bit they promoted a similar anglo way of life that they created.

Quebec has a different legal system than Anglo common law so we'd get that fully rather than a mix. We'd stop or slow immigrantion, have policies to protect our culture rather than promote multiculturalism, maybe get Catholicism as state religion but that's unlikely, maybe like historic state religion and do some symbolic stuff for it. Also obviously make a republic and drop the English crown.

Also you need to understand there already is division. It's not like the US where two groups of the same language, culture and religion disagree on government, here it's two groups with different religions, language and culture that disagree on government.

>what stance would the US take.
That's a little tough to predict. I'd have to guess some think tanks or other have already developed flow charts for what to do if it the Quebec thing ever got real.

But from a personal perspective, my guess is that the priority would be to maintain stability, since Canada as a whole is legitimately an important national security concern all the way from trade to nuclear war with Russia.

So I assume we'd have your back only in the case where there were a clear path to a peaceful and successful separation. Otherwise, it would probably be more in our own interests to keep it from getting out of hand and applying pressure as Canada in its existing form might find useful to keep the status quo.

>functioning army
>Quebec

keep going, I can fap to this

I would enlist in a heartbeat if you guaranteed to me that I will be able to shoot at Quebeccers

>We'd stop or slow immigrantion, have policies to protect our culture rather than promote multiculturalism
>this level of delusion

Quebec is the most pro-multiculti province in the Country, Etienne

How so? We're the ones who want the most protectionist and pro-quebec cultural policies, Montreal is one of the de facto immigrant destination but that's thanks to the immigration policies of Ottawa.

>WASP
>better than insects in any way

well Quebec was Canada to begin with. "Canadians" now are nothing more than loyalists that called themselves British until 1914.

It's Interculturalism, not multiculturalism.

>The idea of a reciprocal engagement between the Quebecois majority and cultural communities. Immigration concerns both the host society in its will to welcome immigrants, and immigrants in their will to integrate the social and economic fabric of Quebec
>Immigrants must develop a feeling of belonging, and a comprehension of Quebec society

We won't allow tacked-on groups in our communities. And disregard Montreal, this kind of shit is thanks to the Ontarian cucks.