The 248th victim of terrorism in France

>Xavier Jugelé, 37 yo, French policemen since 2011.

Press F to pay resp-

>Went in Greece twice to secure the arrival of migrants.
>No children, in a relationship with a man.

Press L to laugh at the absolute state of France.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/04/21/world/europe/xavier-jugele-police-attack-champs-elysees.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vergonha
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

L

WOW homophobic much :/

F

Press S to spit on grave.

S

It's funny that the victims of shitskin islamic violence are always the people who want to import more of them into our country.

Hopefully the moment before he died he realized that he was wrong.

I am Indian and I will probably die of water borne disease but it's still better than being born French.

says the kike

L

Definitely not

Poo in the loo > oui in the street

>cities full of tards
>cities also full of violent Muslims

It is kind of inevitable. Sadly the rest of them doesn't seem to be capable of empathy so they never realize that it might have as well been them. Even if they get killed in droves they just continue pretending that it doesn't affect them and once that turns out to be false it's too late for them to learn something from it.

the terrorist wasnt a migrant though

I hope you die from legionnaires

L
If you are such a cuck you deserve every bit of it.

You may laugh about him, because he was killed by those, who killed him, but atleast nobody called him a racist. Ever thought about that? Huh? Really makes you think.

all shitskins are "migrants" since they are not natives kys achmed

Dark skinned frenchman was he?

hahahahaha

S

He was a north african.

>be sad
>no children, in a relationship with a man

Ah, nothing much of value lost

Sup Forums BTFO

Press I to denounce Islam
I

he was he just arrived earlier

LS

Rest in peace Ryan Gosling/Sam Hyde offspring.

We get to watch all the smug liberals be executed by their pet """""refugees"""""

Covered in liquid feces, writhing in agony as the amoebic dysentery is digesting your organs and you're leaking liver and kidneys out of every orifice, in your final mortal moments convulsing you raise your head up and whisper to the people in hazmat suits: "at least I'm not French."
The hazmat suits stand up and begin a raucous round of applause.

F

You will be avenged!

Press E to culturally enrich France

HAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

L

S

Someone who deserved to bite the dust.

Are ISIS, dare I say it, /our guys/?

define native
i mean, you could argue that french descent is gaulish descent but gaul was really the gauls and was made of different tribes and peoples who kept fighting each other. you could also argue that french descent is frank descent but franks were really more of an religious union than an ethnic one (since they would kinda always try to gain territory and make the conquered ones frank), and now that France praises laicity and no state religion frank descent doesn't really mean anything

he was, yes

>mfw all the fags will vote Marine and the Gaylord Philipot this sunday

IT'S HAPPENING !!!

press C to jerk of a cums on his gay-grave

Press J for Jihad

>Went in Greece twice to secure the arrival of migrants.
>No children, in a relationship with a man.
Like pottery

Lel

why has it come to this

L

F

Damn, one less migrantophile fag, one les shitskin, that's what I call a double win

Just press D to diarrhea on his grave

S

I hate stupid cops. Police is the top-3 worst work ever : be the bitch of the richs. Millitary is worst.
I prefere the prostitutes for animals : they have more human values.

Shitskins always go for the jugelé

Live like a cuck, die like a cuck.
He probably thought islam wasn't violent too.

France is white. Unlike the G*rmans the French never went full autism/genocide over what flavor of white, but you cannot deny that France is white and a France that's no longer white is no longer French, much like how the Iroquois nation is no longer Iroquois after it has been pumped full of Frenchmen.

L

LEFTIST MELANSHILL
IGNORE
IGNORE
IGNORE
>"muh you can be french and a nigger"
except you dirty shitbag, your nigger can still pretend to be a fucking apefrican while a white french can not. Even those who lived in fucking Algeria for more than a century and were pushed out by your racist sandniggers friends.

So which one is it melanshill ? Is it one race one country, or whatever race whatever country ? In which case can I just go in Africa, kill people, rape their daughters, steal their shit, and pretend to be from their country when they call me a foreigner, then get free money cause they were racist to me ?

Get a fucking brain it's becoming an EMERGENCY.

S

Can't we get the mudshits to bomb gay bars, mormons or some shit? Put the animals against the degenerates and things will start sorting themselves out

nice source.

kek

Their tactical alliance with the western left prevents them from doing that. It was apparent after the Pulse shooting that the left will actually react (somewhat) when its other client groups come under attack.

Post source

Mormons are as right wing and conservative of a group as you can find. Don't destroy the one group truly fighting for the modern family.

Deserves a (you)

S

it's real

nytimes.com/2017/04/21/world/europe/xavier-jugele-police-attack-champs-elysees.html

>yes yes the jew york times

>>Went in Greece twice to secure the arrival of migrants.

S

that was his fucking job you utter spergs...

Isis the best degeneracy remover in the world

Press S to spit on grave

So what? He should've refused if he had any self-worth left.
But of course, he had no self-worth. He sucked other guy's cocks.
Suck the cock, get the glock.

Triple points for ISIS, i guess
Was the attacker """"native"""" or migrant?

S

Stupid faggot learn to shoot

White was indeed always the majority and it'll probably stay that way. People tend to focus on Paris, but it is logical that the parisian region is so diverse in ethnicity, it is a metropolis. Come anywhere else in France, especially in rural and mid-rural spaces, and you'll see than any colour other than white is minority.

However, i don't think it is right for us frenchpeople to claim that we are white, not anymore. Not every since colonial times and what came out of it. Remains of the french colonial empire are called DOM-TOMs, and the population of those territories isn't majoritarly white. So what should France do with those territories now? Say "yes well you're not actually France, you know that"? That would really be seemed as hypocritical, especially considering how hard we tried to keep DOM-TOMs part of France when the colonial empire faded. France isn't all white because France isn't just a single territory anymore, France is not just metropolitan France and in that sense, it's not just white anymore. Sending back new migrants and foreigners won't change that.

Be careful with de Gaulle's quote, it is quite subversive, considering how there is no real evidence he even said it : those words were supposedly heard and someone else made the world know about them about twenty years after de Gaulle died, so there is no possible way to confirm that those were indeed his words.
Alexandre Dumas, mulado, Félix Eboué, black skin, René Cassin, jewish family. They're all resting in the Panthéon, next to all the other white french icons.

Majority is white, France is not (anymore).

Je ne vote pas pour Mélenchon, calme-toi camarade et dis à tes amis blancs algériens de }porter leurs couilles{ et de se revendiquer algériens s'ils le veulent.

he had an adopted kid

What about Americans, Australian, Canadians and kiwis?
they are also not native
certainly the reason they are filth

Wow, brother. You really went Autistic since of 1945. I think rather I prefer Italy than you for next world confliction.

You are the type of person who would shoot on frensh soldier during algerian war to defend the poor algerian who was colonized.

>a gay got killed
That's only Allah's will brothers.
Praise Allah

>the French never went full autism/genocide over what flavor of white
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vergonha

every time

>Suck the cock, get the glock.
Sounds like it should be in some national anthem.

*sniff*

Wrong

He was a dark skinned white male

Inchallah we will purge this country from kuffars.

made my day

>A wild alcoholic Dimitrov said that 2 weeks after St Petersburg bombing.

I wouldn't do that though. My post wasn't about whether colonization was a good or bad, but about how DOM-TOMs are France too now and that we have to accept that France is not a single and majoritarly white territory anymore..

L

L

F uck all of you.

Beyond the problem of the skin's color , it's a problem of culture.
Blacks of Dom-Tom don't have the same problem of assimilation than African.

And religion plays a major role in this, especially because Islam is a very strict, binding and not open religion.

Press N to nuke fucking Paris

>Xavier

Jeez France is full of those spanish and portuguese leftist niggers.

Really show the hyppocrisy of Sup Forums doesn't it?

>France : have nuke
>Romania : have no nuke
>Problem solved

French natives are white and non-Muslim.

L

L

S

I'll (You) you

Pre 1945 France had a few different white ethnies (brittany, normandy, north, east, south east, south west, basque) that were the result of 5k years of very slow change. Add to that a few italians. Those people shared a culture (but nonetheless had somehow different cultures), a language (despite having local languages) and an ethnicity (despite varying from blue or green eyes and blonde hair to dark eyes dark hair, they were white). In 50 or so years, 38% of births are now not from these original ethnicites. We are being destroyed as a people.

And autistic saying "L", always Sup Forums says jewish kill white culture, israel control media, etc...

But when an israeli asks you to support and laught about terrorist act against white bro, you are the first to follow the jew like autistic as you insult every days.

Get a clue. Was he born in a different part of the world? We're his parents? Then he's a migrant.

You know very well those ex colonies were called "dom tom" entirely so we could keep them. They hold extremely valuable resources and allow us strategic placement all over the globe. They're not France, they belong to France, simple as that. As far as I'm concerned blacks or mulattos from the Antilles or Reunion island are not french, but they have french citizenship.

France was not homogenous or even majority French speaking until you initiated the Vergonha

10/10