What's her name again?

Is it snatchsquatch?

How the fuck do you maintain dreadlocks? They seem like a pain in the ass.

you don't.
that's the point

What a fucking fraud. She got punched in the forehead after assaulting people with a bottle. Fuck her and her stinky pits.

>one 19 year old girl btfo out of the entire alt right

Is it just humiliating being a nazi right now?

>How the fuck do you maintain dreadlocks? They seem like a pain in the ass.
Don't wash your hair for months and viola, dirty dreads.

Moldylocks

Considering ANTIFA are closer to Nazis than anyone in the "Alt-Right" (most are national classic liberals when you really get down to it), your argument is fallacious.

She also humiliated no one but herself.

Sascrotch

Hairy Pooter

she looks like if no one payed attention to her for more than ten minutes shed threaten suicide

>What's her name again?
Imma go with HairyQuim

8th post best post

Her posture is terrible. Just look at her neck. With her being that young she's going to turn into an awful hunch back. This bitch needs to straighten up!

This is my favourite name for her so far. It's simple and catchy.

>you don't.
>that's the point
True if you got real curly hair, nigger frizz or similar.
Those with really smooth hair, like moldylocks apparently had when she still looked like a human being, have to work hard frizzing up any new growth in order to maintain it. Otherwise it turns into shitlock lumps hangen from a "string" of smooth-pigtail-like hair. Whit-ish smooth-hairs with shitlocks really put an effort into their attention seeking.

Moldylocks vs Marion Le Pen

Never thought I'd say this, but $50 on the French girl.

Hairy Squatter

dreadlocks are fucking disgusting

Moldylocks is the most used one and is the most mainstream-friendly as it doesn't reference her sexual stuff.

Narecakes

Actually, you do have to clean them but make sure you rinse them, like a sponge otherwise mold appears after a while if it doesn't dry properly.

His name is Gimli.

(((Emily Nauert)))

she kike for real?

HairyBushNaturalandHairyATKgirls

Have we fucked with this bitch yet? I'ma see if I can find her on Facebook

Holy shit

Had I not known about her ideological leanings, had she not had those dreadlocks done, and, especially, had I not seen her nudes, I would totally enrich her with my abo seed.