Females are useless

I am the only one who hate to fight females on the gaming, internet, real life? men should have automatic win against females

The female brain is born to attack men mentally i mean if anyone ever played against a female they will never try to kill you they will just use some tricks to make you mad
they are making the gaming internet and even the real life into anoying place
They take all the fun from the gaming or internet and they suck all the attention and everything, females on gaming are waste of time to fight, we should have automatic win magic against them, i mean if we could use some destiny magics against them that will be awsome
The females are not a good gamers ,internet, real life players, the men is just to weak to fight them, even orochimaru told to some bimbo: "you born with everything you dont know what is to born with nothing"
Females are kinda born with everything while the male have to work hard to get it (mental power, emotion power)
The male is too weak mentally against the females and we are missing a lot of genes in our chromosome Y, you kinda have to be a monster ghost male to fight females on real life, gaming, internet, we are still not ready for this
Even if men was powerful enough to handle females, i still want to use automatic winning power against them, females are waste of time to fight with if men want something from them he should get it
On gaming: they win somehow in illogical way without even trying
On internet: they get tons of atttention and ignore males
Real life: the hot females who get everything will win somehow against the hunter male who worked hard all is life -_-
Common with this shit, even if men was strong enough to fight females i still believe that we should have some winning power against them, that waste of time fighting them, you suppose to dominant them also..

Females are the worst gamers ever the men is just too weak to fight them, if men had the utopia power he could dominant females very easily

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/dBehg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

At least use a proxy next time or something, jesus

Sup Forums fag here most gurl gamers (real spergs like most blokes on this site) don't let on their women or give a shit about dumb streaming sluts.

T. 26 year old virgin male

Yeah shit it's so obvious

sage this shit. Hope OP never procreates.
archive.is/dBehg
I'm getting tired of this shit, Sup Forums POLITICS, you want to discuss how female ruin civilization? Fair enough, you want to discuss how much a loser you are, there are other forums for that.

" anyone ever played against a female they"
"making the gaming internet"
"ghost male to fight females on real life, gaming, internet, we are still not ready for this"
"On gaming: they win "
"even if men was strong enough to fight females"
"Females are the worst gamers "
SAGE.

>Being that bitter about your virginity

Most women in my life are kind, decent people who work pretty hard. Yeah there's some messed up ones same with men.
Never understood the woman rage on here

Good chance you really don't know much about the women in your life if you think only a small number of them think and behave like this.

Why you didnt queted the orochimaru one?

"Females are born with everything, while males have to work hard to get this shit"

That not a fair match they born with everything in them while we are the males have to work hard to get our mental strength and shit like this

In the utopia its will be possbile to fight against them because we will be in the same power

The female are fucking born with everything + the nature and satan support them, while we are the males have to work hard to get everything, we are fighting females for millions of years and we are not even close to be in their levels that fucking fucked up

gah, this is the same sort of silly redefining of terms to reach a desired endpoint that SJWs pull, and its just as annoying.

women are, by definition, humans. don't start trying to redefine biological reality any more than the "there are 67 genders" idiots.

Made me zozzle.

stop being sexist. we love and cherish our white women.

Females are not human but they created from human body so that mean they are subhuman and if you want me to get even more far, the females does not even belong to the humanism at all they are far different race that got send from space to support the males

You sound like a winging toddler.

There's women with their head screwed on and there's men who're retarded and useless.

Right now there is a very intelligent female earning 200,00k per year, and then.....there's just.....you. Sitting behind your PC monitor, winging.

There's females who have invented thing too. What have you invented?

That the last time you post this racist shit about my race!

aww, did poor cut jew boy have to watch as his oneitis fucked another aryan tourist in Tel Aviv?

GOYED

this is a phyop by those same SJW, trying to turn conservatives into woman hating faggots

as a man the least you can do is try and set the broken ones straight.
shitting on women is as retarded as giving up on your son when he gets a bad grades in school.

>a bad grades
f-fuck...

Of all the political internet forums in the world, you had to choose one where people commonly make antisemitic jokes, and now you are acting like you can't handle it? Well, you should have known better. You are more than welcome to go to reddit if you don't like Sup Forums, nobody forces you to stay here

Want me to open my future clock?

Here you go (hehhh alwieys wented to sayyy it LOLLLLEELLL)

I invented a way to finish the war between male and females, i made the males as gods and females as they slaves that always lose to males, females are useless creature and they will use their power to make men happy and they can go burn in hell

Recognizing sex differences is sexist. Sexism isn't immoral. Discriminating without just cause is wrong

I did this posts in reddit too..

that's my point, reddit appreciates MGTOW more than we do

No shit. Women are niggas, jews and fags. They are incomparable with the white man, and would be better off on breeding and milking farms.

They vote against us, they speak poorly of us even though they steal our wealth like the jews. On the day of the rope, The women, niggers, jews, and fags will be the first to go.

Fuck, just listen to yourself.

No wonder you can't get laid. People are out there mating with each other and you're spazzing out on women and sounding like a retard.

That or you're just a LARPing faggot.

cuck thinking

>Say ANYTHING negative about females
>BITTER VIRGIN LOL

every time

Dont dare to say something about jews you little punk! you little Daft! Be shame on yourself kid i am now spitting on the fucking floor 3 times to curse you little daft

Kys kike. However I agree with you on this one. Women are fucking useless and born to destroy everything great man created.

see

Kys with your shit-tier bait, jewlingo.

Jews deserve to be gassed. Find me, faggo.

Aside from OPs faggotry: There is a principle in biology that organisms who take longer to mature end up being more complex. This is obvious when comparing humans to other animals.

Males don't finish maturing until their mid twenties. Females finish maturing in their mid to late teens.

Thanks god somone agree

שאדוניי ישמור עלייך בכול דרכיך עד עצם היום הזה, ילד צדיק

This. Why can't we just say that Women are the niggers, jews and fags they bitch about all the time.

Qualities women share with jews:
Exploitation of the white man
Using the Government to steal the white man's wealth
Promoting Semitic/Sand Nigger values Liberalism/Christianity on a white society

Qualities women share with Niggers:
Leech off of welfare, net drain on economy
Spread STDs around the white community
Corrupt any Art/Music they get involved in

Qualities women share with fags:
Try to sexually exploit and shame the white man
Require us to be tolerant of them when they aren't tolerant of us

Being married and enslaved to a white woman or any woman is like being a slave to a nigger, you as a white man are superior and should have free reign to dominate and rape all niggers and women that you own as you are smarter and better than them. The reverse is anti-nature, anti-eugenic, and anti-civilization.

So you kinda admit that females born with everything??

You jews are niggas tho. Unless you can prove that you are not a nigga, or a woman I will assume based on your flag that you are a Nigger or sand Nigger.

In the ethnostate, we will celebrate women's contribution to creating and maintaining a stable and loving home, and caring for and raising children. The idea that your contribution to society is measured in a paycheck is absolute globalist horseshit. The idea that honest, good, everyday women and men that make up the core of society are to be mocked will end.

diaf you Israeli NEETaboo.

I got a solution for you, spread it with your jewish friends, make them go full mgtow since this is the one true way you avocate for, right? Oh and open your borders.

I stopped at

>even orochimaru told to some bimbo: "you born with everything you dont know what is to born with nothing

my sides

Jewtopia

why you hate woman so much Israel

i thought being Jewish comes from the females, not the males.

hating females only means hating your own kind

Love is a joke, it is something invented by the niggers, jews, and fags to weaken the white man. we don't need love, we need survival which means killing and raping all of our threats before they do the same to us.

Be honest, how much do they pay you?

>niggers
>inventing something other than peanut paste

Jews are even more MGTOW than whites are. They are semi-redpilled in a way for a group of sandniggers. The only group I can think of that is more MGTOW is the Japanese and they are stealing your women. MGTOW is good because it takes away white woman's princess complex and brings out the inner slave in them, which is what they are meant to be, slaves to White men.

>flag
Nice try, shlomo.

But to address the issue, women are only "useless" because you're trying to treat and present them as men. A woman's main duty to society is motherhood. I agree that women are useless when you try pretending they're men and having them in the workplace and in politics and such. But that doesn't mean women are useless. Just that they aren't being guided toward their righteous purpose.

forgot pic

>pass exhibit on street
>pick up cage
>put it in van
>drive away

Yeah totally man. Reestabliahing stable, loving nuclear families as a societal ideal is totally an African plot to destroy European civilization.

If MGTOW was Jewish wouldn't Jewish men not follow the movement? However they are embracing it more than whites. To beat the Jews sometimes you have to imitate them.
If Whites don't embrace MGTOW and get rid of the women holding us back, the Jews and the Japs will steamroll us with their superior pro-Self mentality.
What you need is a Waifu or a robo-waifu, and to adopt poor white kids. That way you won't have to deal with women, who are not white men and thus don't deserve rights.

>the japanese and they are stealing your women

>the way for whites to beat jews is to stop having children and let ourselves be bred out of existence

Hmm

>not falling for the scam that is marriage is being blue pilled

holy shit this delusion

who the FUCK would want to raise a kid as fucked up as times are today?

Are you seriously retarded enough to think that traditional families and values are a Jewish plot to destroy Europeans? That MTGOW is a strategy Jews are adopting for themselves to take over the world?

Good goy! Breeding is bad!

ah yes, good, good!

don't forget to pay your child support and alimony after she leaves you for jamal after 5 years

>Poland
>White

>Japan
>Not White

Slavs are not white, no matter how hard they try to be.

I think alot of these guys have gotten their impression of women through Anime where they are all nice, innocent, and willing to serve. Women IRL are nothing like that and maybe if these guys left their basements and saw what women were really like it would leave a really bad taste in their mouth.

seriously

don't get me wrong, I'm sure there's a minority out there that are faithful and true, but its like playing the lottery at this point. Chances are, you'll lose.

Yeah, It's a lot less complex to reproduce and raise children than it is to Hunt, fight other tribes and be a leader.

You are disgraceful hedonists. Thousands of generations of your ancestors resorted in you, who are self-imposed genetic dead ends and failures. You make me sick. It is precisely this sort of selfish hedonistic behavior that is accelerating the decay of the west. You are no better than the hedonistic sluts you revile.

They are womans

Schlomo, I...
>also implying an american is more white than a pure bred slav

Uh? females in anime are always winning and very mad evil creatures

When you saw in anime that female go with beta male or female losss? they always win and get their wish in the animes, that fucking retarded, gaming, internet, anime, real life that fucked up to live as a man

Fuck the creature who made us men to serve to females , i am not going to serve anyone the opposit i am going to destroy their gender and finding a way to put any girl we wnat on hell fire

blog

tldr anyone?

First day at JIDF? You can relax now, when your team leader sees this post, you will be sent back to call center for not clicking that proxy button.

Oh god I hope you're not getting paid for this. At least try to be a little bit more subtle, didn't you finish JIDF advanced course?

>Israel
Go back to /r9k you lonely Jewish faggot

Women could only never achieve something because they were optessed in the past. See today women create the best music, art and literature. They have a big influence in sience and are leading powers in politics (Merkel, Theresa May,). With feminism we achieved that women almost have equal chances and we will not give up until women are not opressed.
You should really stop beeing so sexist Sup Forums.

>WAAAH NOT EVERYONES NICE TO ME LIKE IN MY ANIMES
By nature people are just fucking assholes
Just because not every single one person is catering to you at all times doesn't make you special, enlightened, or above anyone
Somebody post the picture of the faggots on the train all thinking about sheeple

The world changes and as a human you fucking adapt idiot

>Yes! Good goy! Marriage is VERY bad! Leave to Tyrone!

>tfw the family name dies with me

and good fucking riddance

Nihilism. Not even once. You are responsible for the death of the white civilization,.

Women should be turned into property.

All genocides matter.