Eurocuck Union

>Eurocuck Union
>Allahu Akbar!
>terrorism
>cuckoldry

Remember you used to rule the World? KEK.

Other urls found in this thread:

arabiconline.eu
youtube.com/watch?v=B6OABinygzE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_suicide_rate
youtube.com/watch?v=dvgZkm1xWPE
youtube.com/watch?v=vt1Pwfnh5pc
youtube.com/watch?v=aGCdLKXNF3w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What is currently happening will shift Europe to the right. It may have been intentional. The world will bow down to the European masterrace yet again if a right wing European state is created.

How about having multiple right wing european states instead of this internationalist bullshit.
All the peoples of Europe just can't be under the same banner.

>europe
>2017
>not learning your own country language

Kek.

arabiconline.eu

>americuck

Are you hallucinating?

I remember when brazil ruled the world.

Top cucks.

Sweden will be great again when it becomes totally Nigger.

>sweden

How is Swequistan? I hope your mom's burca is clean, we don't wanna see her raped, hun?

European nationalist state would be unstoppable. We'd fucking rekk the US and it would be a colony again.

The people of Europe will hopefully wake up. Just because you live in shit skin south America does not mean all other societies are doomed like your own.

>Remember you used to rule the World?
when?

You really think that the right wing you do something? Do you think that will happen another holocaust?

The inbred europeans can not have childs, the mulism that are ALREADY in your lands have 6/7/8 childs, you are doomed.

Well at this rate it will be the U.S. invading Europe to save you all from the Saracens.

Said the guy who voted on trump thinking he would do something!

KEK.

Bring the insulina, the bushido are hallucinating

invading Europe for the third time might I add.

>The inbred europeans can not have childs, the mulism that are ALREADY in your lands have 6/7/8 childs, you are doomed.
>What is auschwitz?

Trump is doing quite a bit already. I don't understand how people say he has done nothing.

Don't be upset he is going to build a great wall to keep your shit skin brethren out.

Maybe Marine Le Pen can suck a sandnigger balls so fast that he will blow (not in the way that he are used to do, kek).

Oe maybe the muslim mayor from London can be the salvation.

Quac quac quac.

Soon you will be migrating to non-muslims countries.

You fertility rates are high because of hispanics and muslims.

I don't fucking understand why are you this delusional, can't you see the facts?

Last I checked the U.S. was still +75% white. Trump will drive the Saracens from the U.S. of A.

75% white
100% cuck

But the newborns are more than 50% non-white.

You race is dead.

>europeans are inbred

Nice meme.

The EU as a whole still has a smaller economy and military that the USA. Top kek. You guys will never, ever be relevant again.

Don't feed (You)s to the monkeys

good point

>Remember you used to rule the World?
No, only your monkey ass

Literally belgistan.

youtube.com/watch?v=B6OABinygzE

Does anybody even respect portugal?

Not even portuguese respect Portugal

O que estás a falar, Manuel? Não achas que teu comentário foi deveras importuno?

Cuide de Maria, que está a tomar na cona neste momento. Sim, pois todos sabem dos seus chifres.

Probably the same amount of people the respect Brazil

Well, at least we are not hated like you.

those two

Stop falling for this D&C kikery of "lol u must be 150 independent nations because reasons lmao"

Tal pai tal filho.

Niggers and spics invading Europe? Don't think so. Doubt you know how the ships made by European scientists work.

Remember you use to climb trees? kek

monkey starts a thread
no political point
OP ignores that he is living in a dump of a country
Corrupted as fuck, champion in rapes and robbery
OP ignores Brasil cannot evoluate unless you kill 99% of its people

Wow, Said the moor.

After US becomes Mexico we'll talk again. I'm not taking you as migrant tho you cuck.

Hmm, how is to live in Francequistan?

Wath out! Stay away from trucks...

I could care less if we are hated. Fuck the rest of the world.

Let it burn if it doesn't want to wake up.

The fucking mudslimes are crawling all over your beautiful continent. Charles Martel is rolling in his grave. What is wrong with you?

monkey starts a thread
terrorist killing everywhere in francistan
10% muslim
10% nigger
Ignoring that you will be a nigger country in 2050

Remember when you used to rule the world? Me neither

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Oh Spain you funny

You just rule the suicide rates.

Never will be as bad as US sweetie pie. What is wrong with you? France is over i'll admit that but Germoney will sort itself out. My country is whiter than US ever was tho.

European states were created through a lot of bloodshed, they are real as can be. Forcing a gorillion different countries into the same political structure will invariably fail.

We in the South are vastly different from the Krauts for example. We work to live and they live to work, completely different mentality. Euro was a mistake, we live at different paces and do different things. Latin League when we get our shit together though sign me up.

Lies
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_suicide_rate

Dance, monkey, dance

Do you really think they will stop with France and Germany?

I'm already dancing, your country is irrelevant.

>Angola
Serves them right, ingrateful nogs

Why did you brought niggers to america?
Europeans are fascinated by africans.

>European states were created through a lot of bloodshed
But if it's not for the EU there will be even MORE pointless bloodshed. If Germany doesn't declare direct war against France, then a civil war will happen in one of either for sure. If that doesn't happen, then Russia will invade or influence them against eachother.

The continent is too unstable to be divided. No one is forcing you to migrate to Germany or vice versa, so I don't see your issue.

Norway at about year 1000: Christianity is introduced and Norway has a 300 year period of extreme growth, both in people, state and culture.

Norway year 2000: Islam is introduced to kill feminism and save the white race. Islamic Republic of Norway is the one thing that will reinvigorate the Norwegian society and bring us to the stars,

Good trolling should be a spark that ignites an oil field. Not a blow torch on a wet plank.

they'll stop with germany. After Germans stop being blackmailed.

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=dvgZkm1xWPE

Daily reminder EU is great and should be protected against populist scum.

Daily reminder nazis and populists are worse than close minded religious retards from 3rd world countries.

youtube.com/watch?v=vt1Pwfnh5pc

I thought the same thing!

Here's another good one:
youtube.com/watch?v=aGCdLKXNF3w

Amen brother. Don't worry the lendingeurohekels will keep flowing to Greece as long as needed.

Not enough population at the time (maybe 1 million total) so had to resort to slaves to work the land plus nogs were cheap and didn't complain. We enslaved asians too including jap women as sex slaves.

My issue is common currency, free movement of people and erasure of sovereignty.

>my empire of dirt

Italy's anthem.