You are now the president of the United States, what do you do to fix America?

You are now the president of the United States, what do you do to fix America?
>Hard mode, no genocide.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Condor
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Start a World War

I like the easy mode so, genocide.

*in Africa and draft non-whites.

>Make america into island
>Be full
fixed.

Extradition of all non-whites.

I think I'll just play on easy mode

Yeah OP but theyre like, 12.

make my hoers general

>1. 50-foot concrete wall around the continental US including ocean borders
>2. Make all crime legal and establish martial law
>3. ??????
>. Perfect Society

You use the jewish influence to your advantage to make all the niggers chimp out so bad that every white person becomes ultra redpilled and does the genociding for you.

Also, make propaganda against the jews as well

I'm going to hook up the liberals to a VR world while they're sleeping.
bam, utopia for them, utopia for us

eliminate the federal reserve, eliminate the cia, stop the relationships with israel, problem solved

uhuh, I was looking for something like this. Let's start by... uhm... nuking the shit out of the niggers and sandniggers. Then, after their major cities are in ashes, I'd give the Assyrians full control on Iraq and Syria and I'm pretty sure they'd make their land great again. Meanwhile I'd start the recolonisation of Africa with Rhodesia, that would be enough for the moment. I'd ban Islam, of course. Can you imagine how good it would be for the country? Then, I'd make America my personal minarchist utopia, because, taxation is theft, you statalist scum.

>start nuclear war
>shoot self

Nothing about gassing Jews
You all have to go back.

sterilize black areas water supply until birthrate plummets, not to 0 but plummets

>Build borders walls (yeah that means you too Canada)
>Suspend all immigration
>Make work mandatory for govt gibs (govt organised community projects like trash clean up, etc.)
>Make child molestation an executable offense
>Execute murderers within 48hrs of conviction
>Drug convictions are punishable by up to one year inpatient behavioral modification, paid for by the druggie upon completion
>Denial or suppression of constitutional rights is a capitol offense
>Use of firearms during the commission of a crime is punished by removing your hands and you forfeit the right to disability
That should be a good start

Launch every nuke at every major city and population center, then let Russia take over what's left.

This country needs to be cleansed, America is the bane of all civilization. You can't fix it no matter what you do, unless you hit the reset button.

>arrest congrol for being traitors.
>Declare myself emperor for life with absolute power
>revoke all h1b visas send em all back to poo land
>deport all immigrants with criminal records
>institute reverse affirmative action ie create literal white privelage
>encourage nonwhites to leave
>create nigger containment zone in Georgia ie they get full autonomy within their state.
>make gay marriage illegal again
>make gay adoption illegal again
>end state funding for groups that promote fag drivel
>require right wing indoctrination starting in high school will include philosphy and theology
>get rid of marxist professors by giving them a free helicopter tour of the pacific ocean
>encourage nuclear family by getting rid of no fault divorce and give subsidies to newly wed couples so they can buy a nice house.
>set up starship trooper style government for when I die ie only military veterans can vote and hold office.

Colonize Africa.

You misspelled Detroit m8

Women will jump on any wagon that is trendy.

>set up starship trooper style government for when I die ie only military veterans can vote and hold office.
I unironically support this

>Bolivia

absolutely based country

the problem with america is all the americans

their culture as a whole is fucked, no presidency can fix it

>norway
>not fucked

?

legalize weed

Considering OP's pic related; what are the chances of me scoring a qt aryan or super redpilled GF if I join a hardcore white supremacist or neo-nazi group?

I imagine edgy stormfront gatherings are just degenerate, cringey sausage fests and would waste my time.

OP is most definitely a Jew, he successfully jewed the whole thread of the most efficient solution!

That's how irrelevant you are. I thought you were norway.

I will send my children off to fight in your galactic wars against the bug, Yank.
The giant predatory insect is the natural enemy of my people.

>I unironically support this
Lel do you see the fucking morons in today's military

>retard-tier intelligence requirement
>no kind of education or certification requirement
>unironically taught to take orders from higher up without even thinking about them

You might as well only allow liberal NEETs to vote

1. Scrap the immigration act of 1965 and reinstate the National Identity act of 1924 (with the same race quotas)
2. Outlaw dual citizenships and deliver an ultimatum to either drop your dual status or get deported (bye bye Jews)
3. Set up a Repatriation system for first and second gen immigrants (and Blacks under the guise of Repatriation) deport ALL illegals
4. Cut all foreign aid, everywhere
5. Outlaw all diversity quotas and affirmative action
6. Reinstate the house committee for UN American affairs
7. Purge department of education and replace them with /our/guys to rewrite curriculum standards

I think I just fixed America

Forgot
8. Reinstate obscenity laws (Hollywood kikes BTFO)

lel

yes

YES.

Neonazis are shaved tattoed losers with no jobs, women doesn't want this.
The 88 drags the 14 down, because the 88 is a murderous failed ideology everyone despises and because of this it will never rise again.

All you literally need to do is stop immigration, boot out illegals, close the fed, get rid of gibs for anyone who doesn't actually need it, force extreme assimilation, one language one culture one flag, shoot to kill any feral who ever they are, cleanse all feral nig dens to prove a point and systemically wipe out all soic gangs with death squads.

With these actions a show of force and rational hand can be made, 99% of minorities will leave because of no gibs and assimilation laws as well as not being able to cut it under merit competition, nigs would have to get jobs or starve or die and it all will be justified and rational.

Also pull troops out of every conflict involving israel and then send all kikes back then nuke it and then do what the other user said create military government and fight bugs in space

2>1>3

Deportations

Resign from being prez. It's a ceremonial jerb with no real power as you're seeing with Trump getting cucked right and left.

t. Faggot who has never seen starship troopers

Kek. Why do South Americans hate the CIA so much?

It's like your Bogeyman. If anything happens in your 3rd world shithole you Indians blame the CIA. Do you really think the CIA would waste their time killing Indian's?

Hell, I doubt you Indians even know what it stands for

Withdraw from un, increase military spending, build empire

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Condor

Hello fellow subhuman!
How are you today?

t. CIA, Mossad unit, Scheinberg.

p.good senpai
you know, chilling and shitposting on Sup Forums instead of studying for a midterm tomorrow

Just tell me you're not a colla de mierda.

absolutely not to the drug conviction one. That is way too easily exploitable by your shitty for profit healthcare system.

The other stuff is pretty damn good ideas.

Nope, i'm from SC

As a dual citizen, I would still support #2. Good ideas all around

8/10 you should go further

What is required to fix America is not doable just by the Executive branch, my Bolivian friend.

Here is just some of the things that I would do if I had control over the entire Federal Government.

>No refugees for any reason.
>English made national language officially at the Federal level. Requiring adequate grasp of English shall be an allowed discrimination by businesses when hiring.
>Hiring illegals is a felony. Requiring proof of citizenship shall be an allowed discrimination by businesses.
>Remove citizenship by birth for non-citizens. At least one parent must be a citizen, or both parents must be legal residents.
>Mandate execution for major criminals immediately following the exhaustion of their appeals. There is no need to feed and house mass murderers until they die of old age. Streamline the appeal process.
>Rescind all stupid, arbitrary restrictions on the death penalty. No more lethal injection ceremonies presided over by two doctors that cost more than housing a prisoner for 30 years. States should be instructed to balance a humane solution against costs.
>Concede to having mostly lost the war on drugs and legalize marijuana.
>Dramatically reduce welfare down to a very temporary 9 month maximum, no loopholes or exceptions.
>Increase staffing at ODAR to review Social Security Disability abuse, make guidelines for certain abused conditions much stricter.
>Start planning to update the education systems. Fund some think tanks in this area.
>Make minority or gender quotas and other forms of racial or sexual discrimination completely illegal for businesses.
>Stop posturing against Russia over stupid things.
>Stop posturing against China over stupid things.
>Reduce military spending a little to fund all this other stuff. It can handle it, really.
>Reduce or eliminate foreign aid to places that actively hate us or are irredeemable (Africa, Middle East). Except Iraq, we attacked them so they can have aid, that's only fair.

Liberia 2.0 would be better

to fix education, just get rid of the federal dept of education and give the power to decide curriculum 100% to local governments.

Hey, Bolivian bro. I have a few questions:

What is your opinion about the Neo-Andean architecture?

What is your opinion about gun laws?

Does the natives (aymarás, quechuas and others) have a lot of kids? How many?

invade Canada

I don't know how well you know the USA so that's a forgivable mistake to make.

But, we have this area called the Deep South. It's basically the dumbest, fattest part of America. We already don't trust them to do even basic things correctly. They can't even speak English right. Their education levels are the worst in the nation.

They need firm guidance from the federal government and imported teachers from other areas or they will continue to bring great shame to the nation (like they already do).

1. visual cancer, spanish should have finished their job
2. too "restrict" (getting a gun license its a bureaucratic mess unless you pay some corrupt cop to get it)
3. yes, most of the time because they're too stupid/lazy/cheap to get a package of condoms, usually more than 5 kids

you cant nuke israel until all the kikes are in israel, youd just get them to go cryptonomads again

so first, give greater gibs to all kikes living in israel so they go conmcentrate there, kill all kikes outside israel that dont care about gibs (you can use muslim extremists for this), nuke israel off the map

>build The Wall
>Illegal Immigrants convicted of serious crime get flung against the wall with a giant slingshot, their blood splatters will be a warning to the others
>Allow the immigration process to go faster so they can stop complaining but raise the standards so only the smarter ones make it in.
Immigration problem solved

>Purge communist teachers from the education system, force them to spend 5 years working food service jobs before they can reapply for teaching positions
>Teach kids valuable things that will prepare them for life, such as finances and making good life decisions
>Teach the true value of freedom, not free as in free stuff but free as in free choice.
School system fixed.

Those are the big ones. Remove the Democrats ability to cheese elections with illegal votes, as well as remove their ability to influence unsuspecting kids and you will create a legacy that redpills beyond your presidency.

Thank you for the answer.

1. I really enjoyed it.
2. Do you want lax gun laws or you're totally anti-gun?
3. Thank God.I don't want them to disappear.

(Not the same guy)
We are a shithole, even though I love guns, having american gun laws in a third world country like bolivia or Brazil would be a disaster
We are not civilized enough for this.

Brazil had gun laws like the US until the military coup banned them to avoid a revolution. The only limitation before the dictatorship was anti-aircraft guns and explosives.
There is even the story of Tenório Cavalcanti who used to carry a MP-40 and two revolvers.

>the south has the highest concentration of niggers of anywhere in the US
>dummest and fattest

Checks out

probably outlaw turnips

Genocide.

wen ur so cucked you get fucked by the guy who's fucking ur wife but you still feel bad. Jesus Christ we're fucked

Dude weed lmao

>mfw I hate shitskins so much that I turn America into Iraq to prevent shitskins from turning America into Iraq.
> MISSION FUCKING ACCOMPLISHED
> THE LAND OF THE FREEEEEEEEEEEE
Bravo trumpcucks!

Deport every single illegal, I don't care if you crossed the border and crapped out a bean baby, you and your crotch spawn have to leave. And if crybaby liberals want to whine, deport them too. You don't get to live here unless you jump through the same hoops as every other legal immigrant.

America first, politically and economically. Bring jobs back to America. Offer special tax breaks for businesses who don't hire Pajeet and his Poo in Loo Brigade.

Fuck war, seriously. Let everyone else destroy themselves. It's high time we took the world's advice and stopped playing International Cop, then watch as the tears flow when we don't intervene in Mehmet Mudslime skirmish #3921

Tap our natural resources, there'll still be plenty of pretty flowers for environmentalists to cry over.

Replace Congress and the Senate with real people. We're sick and tired of career politicians who don't give a shit about the people they claim to represent. Make Nancy Pelosi and Trent Lott flip burgers for the rest of their lives.

Rise minimum wage and limit welfare. You want a free ride, hit the bricks! Welfare is for the mentally and physically challenged. Make requirements more strict, none of this self diagnosis malarkey.

Encourage traps to take hormone blockers and dress pretty, there's a tax incentive for you to be a sissy! A fuckboi for every hungry dick! But there's a cut off. 25 and older need not apply, go sniff an ass!

Do away with affirmative action. Under my presidency, you're all equally worthless. Succeed on the merit of your skill, not your skin/religion/sexual orientation.

Execute Michael Savage, TYT, Bill O'reilly, Alex Jones and make Greta Van Susteren a whore of Babylon..

Deport all Jews to Israel. Don't they all want to live in Israel?
Deport all Muslims to whatever shitskin hellhole they came from.

funny that this would work, but the jews basically did everything opposite of what you mentioned to create the shitholes we leave in today

no social help
total muslim ban
less taxes

Do free abortions for certain groups count as genocide?

Huh this one I can see getting behind.

Too bad the orange chimp has already bent the knee to neocons on the war front after all that "America First" talk.

Maybe he can still deliver on some of the other shit.

>no genocide.

Fine, we'll just keep a few of them in zoos.

oh and no democracy of cource. Establisment will die, scientists will rule the country. If smb will want to get the vouting right he should to pass hard exams about economy, politology, basis of human behavior e.t.c.

proof -
>arrest congrol for being traitors.
They line congress' pockets with their endless lobbying
>Declare myself emperor for life with absolute power
they do this behind the scenes, although it is a tight-knit cabal rather than a dictatorship
>revoke all h1b visas send em all back to poo land
they promote 85,000 h1b's per year and they promote the 'need' to give out more because muh aging population/lack of skilled native workers
>deport all immigrants with criminal records
they routinely fund MS-13 style organizations to infiltrate the US with criminals
>institute reverse affirmative action ie create literal white privelage
they literally created affirmative action
>encourage nonwhites to leave
they encourage non-whites to immigrate
>create nigger containment zone in Georgia ie they get full autonomy within their state.
they create ghettos everywhere and try to get nigs to every goddamn city in the US
>make gay marriage illegal again
they made it legal in the first place
>make gay adoption illegal again
see above
>end state funding for groups that promote fag drivel
they fund shit like planned parenthood and whatever fag organization and fund them
>require right wing indoctrination starting in high school will include philosphy and theology
they ensure the majority of tenured profs are marxist faggots and ostracize the last remaining right-wingers
>get rid of marxist professors by giving them a free helicopter tour of the pacific ocean
they didn't ACTUALLY do this, but you never know... see above
>encourage nuclear family by getting rid of no fault divorce and give subsidies to newly wed couples so they can buy a nice house.
they promote the exact opposite from this in ALL forms of media, TV, movies, music, magazines, etc...
>set up starship trooper style government for when I die ie only military veterans can vote and hold
99% of all other movies are commie propaganda.

Being in a gang or crime syndicate is now punishable by death, even if you committed no actual crimes while part of them.

Legalize marijuana for recreational use, but you need to be above 21 to use it and it's illegal to have ads for it.

start purging prisons. You get an instant death penalty if you commit any crime while in prison, no matter how small. Executions are to be carried out within two weeks of finish of the trial. This applies to ALL death sentences. Also, all states are required to use the death penalty when appropriate. Also, none of that pussy lethal injection shit, just shoot them in the head or use a Guillotine. I fucking love guillotines and wish they never fell out of favor.

Tell other countries to start executing their organized crime people. Offer to help them do it. Put emphasis on Mexico and South America, but offer to help the Italians purge the mafia too. I want mass graves full of criminals, damn it, like the holocaust against organized crime.

Lastly, I want to make the FBI larger and more omnipresent so we can actually enforce this shit. FBI officers in every police station to help out the local police and relay intelligence to the top, organizations suspected of being a front for organized crime forcibly have their leaders deposed and get an FBI officer as their new president.

Keep gun laws lax so people can defend themselves against criminals. Killing a criminal in self defense is now rewarded with a little medal instead of being punished or suspected. we want the general population to help us in our war on crime and create as many criminal corpses as possible.

The goal is to fill up as many mass graves full of gangsters and thugs as possible!

>immediate arrest extradition order on Soros, the Soros family asserts are frozen and redistributed to the public
>ban lobbying of every kind
Something id do, extreme measures and all
>declare national emergency becuse the the corruption in the house is too great
>temporary dictator powers
>flush out the senate, congress and Supreme Court.
>temporarily gov shut down while emergency house elections are started. The seats by party are dictated by the previous election
>use dictator power to pass house term limits and an amendment saying corporations and social media are not people and thus the first amendment doesn't apply.
>step down

Friendly reminder that white people are Edomites and your time will soon be up.

White people are not superior. You have recessive genes. Get a little sun and your skin starts to peel.

>ask my people if they want a total war
>invade Canada and annex
>send landing force to England
>replace British government
>D-day landing in Europe
>cleanse the continent and major cities
>deport all non Europeans to Africa
>replace EU with provisional government
>through Facebook traffic and other means, track down race traitors and deport them too
>deport huge portion of traitorous white people to Africa
>create breeding program to grow the white population
>insert Eugenics
>cleanse Spain, Italy, and the Balkans from Turkish/Arab rape babies
>mass invest and produce air defense systems in North America and Europe
>once safe expend 90% of all nukes by destroying China, south east Asia India, and the Middle East.
>release deadly plague in Africa
>skip 200 years to find space traveling civilization
>colonize Galaxy

Send everyone complaining about the country to Africa so they can see what a fucked in the ass country is like

Bonus. They can't come back to the US

Cut all programs that benefit women and minorities disproportionately.
Start a program, don't like the country? Work for a month on a public works project to improve the community and you get a free ticket anywhere out of the country after renouncing citizenship.
Start accepting immigrants based on merit.
Fund programs that benefit white families for having kids, cutting funding to single mothers and banning no fault divorce will raise the rate significantly.

Honest question: why do so many right wingers feel that criticizing the country is unpatriotic? It's a fucking country, not a god to idolize. You want to worship a country, move to North Korea.

Do you think we're better off circlejerking ourselves to the national anthem pretending we have no problems or would you rather be able to discuss the good and bad about your country in an open and critical manner?

I'm native american. I'm all non-natives back to where they came from.

GTFO out my country and give my people all our land back because you're all fucking it up.

That's a strange way to thank those who gave you civilization, you shitnigger.

1. Negotiate a complete and total end to sanctions against Best Korea, mediated by the Chinese, in exchange for all their nuclear weapons program materials. Removal of all US troops and materiel from Shit Korea.
2. Immediate cessation of all military activity in Syria. Fire Nikki Haley and appoint someone sensible to the UN. Implement a policy of strict support for the extant Syrian government and its sovereignty.
3. Immediate cessation of US military action everywhere else on the globe. No more involvement in the Yemeni civil war.
4. Declare a state of emergency on the Mexican border and deploy the National Guard to enforce the border while the wall is being built.
5. A complete and total shut down on the entry of the following classes of aliens:
- Muslims
- Mexicans
- Central Americans
- Indians who have received medical treatment for infections within the last six months.
When the courts inevitably try to block it, I'll order its enforcement anyway while we fight it out, and request that Congress impeach the judges violating that Presidential privilege.
6. Declare by fiat that birthright citizenship only applies to the children of people legally in the United States on immigration visas. This can be fought out in the courts.
7. Remove sanctions against Iran and Russia, negotiating some benefits for the US.
8. End the occupation of Japan and restore their right to a military.
9. Request that Congress give Puerto Rico independence.
10. Grant refugee status to white South Africans and white Britons.
11. Direct the DoJ to prosecute John McCain for treason for supplying ISIS with arms.
12. Recognize Palestinian Statehood.
13. Direct increased grazing leases on BLM land according to holistic land management.
14. Rename the Department of Defense the War Department.
15. Ban all full-blooded Chinese ethnics and anyone who has ever held Chinese citizenship from receiving any clearance whatsoever.

Addendum

Cut superfluous military spending and send more funding to help veterans. I mean really help them. Round up every homeless vet, give them a place to live, food to eat and therapy. Jewish vets get a jar of gefilte fish and some cash for their deportation to Israel. Thank you for your service Yid but you don't belong here.

More on the Jew Deportation: If only your father is Jewish and you're over the age of 18 you can stay but you must renounce your faith. Also Jeff Goldbum is the only Jew allowed to stay.

Encourage couples to have children. I want more Americans to fill American jobs!

Destroy Hollywood. We're all tired of pompous fart sniffing lib actors thinking they're hot shit, telling people what to think. Make them really work for that paycheck and encourage more conservative actors to speak out. Also more money towards public theater and the classical arts, fuck abstract Dadaism.

Raise wages for nurses, firefighters and cops. Anyone who puts their life on the line deserves as much.

Let each state handle healthcare their own way.

Murder every single criminal on Death Row immediately. No trial, no appeal, no final meal, just a bullet to the head. You're not there because of a misunderstanding, you're there because you're scum.

Sex offenders are to be executed on the spot. I don't want pedos or rapists getting 3 hot meals and a cot in the big house. You can't rehabilitate them so let's save ourselves money and just remove them from society. Registered sex offenders are to be deported to Mexico.

Pardon all marijuana related crimes. Marijuana is now legal but you have to be 19.

Single parents must now find a suitable husband/wife/faggot partner or have their child taken away. You have a year to comply.

Raise academic standards. If poor JaMarcus can't hack trigonometry and English, too bad. You're stuck in the 10th grade until you pass.

Strengthen diplomatic relations with the Nips and Leafs ONLY. Fuck everyone else.

Also, what are the restrictions on our behavior? I tried to limit myself to what is possible within executive direction. Do we have pseudo-dictatorial powers?

>Civilisation

You mean thousands of years of conflict fought back in Europe now carried over to their homeland? Neat. At least we have now Walgreens though.