Political Story Time

So there’s a chick in my class I like; unfrotunately im quiet, calculated and intelligent and she likes big dumb jocks. So anyway one day me and her boyfriend are walking among a group of our felow students when a gang banger appears and threatens with a gun. Her ‘big and though’ boyfriend instantly freezes and loses the ability to speak. I on the other hand squint my eyes and step forward pulling my katana for judo practise out in one fell swoop. “Go ahead” I say. The gun is only 400 years old while the sword is the child of many millenia. Do you fancy the odds?“ Instantly the gang-banger drops his weapon and runs. My other classmates cheer while her jock boyfriend pretends the whole thing was funny. She looks at me and sees what she didnt see before. She thanks me with a kiss, but I don’t smile because I was only doing my duty. Safe to say she saw who a real man was that day. I may be quiet and collected, but raise a weapon against me and youll face your worst nightmare

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ōdachi
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

damn user u are a true badass

will u sign my young thug cd

this is one of the best threads on Sup Forums in days
that makes me sad

what the fuck OP

the sword is the child of many millenia faggot

You know that guy actually looks pretty badass except for the shoes, they really kill the mood

I would have also dropped my gun and ran away.

You're a hero. I hope you cum deep in that chicks anals. You deserve it

I agree. Combat boots or just a pair of old gym socks would have been better.

Not all heroes wear capes.

Mirin' hard

Local coverage of OP.
Good job, hope you were in my town.

this man is the last hope of this board

is he dare I say it, /ourhero/?

yes

I love you

>the sword is the child of many millenia

Holy fucking shit thats so badass that i actually might've gone a little gay for you desu.

Teach us how to wield true power senpai.

>Appears behind you.
>"Nothing personal, kid."

what sword even is that anyways

>what sword even is that anyways

Odachi/nodachi

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ōdachi

no I meant specifically the brand

a gift passed down through many a generation

guess /mlpol/'s back

>no I meant specifically the brand

kinda hard to tell from the picture, user.

>my great grandmother was married to a weeaboo nazi who on his deathbed made her promise to pass down a sword that had been gifted to him by the emperor himself.. she managed to smuggle this treasure to america and it has been passed down from generation to generation of water bottle cutters

All these newfags falling for Sup Forums tier pasta. Fuck nu/pol/

Good story, this made me happy.