Mgtow

Is it the ultimate form of crybaby beta cuckary?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PlT-dq9cn7o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes

yes

stop being a faggot and fix a woman like your grandpa did. they werent as whorish back then but they were still basically whores deep inside. its been that way for thousands of years, and somehow strong men managed.

it's kind of telling how important this topic is to you

Fuck off you women-adoring cucked pieces of beta shits

yes

Fuck those virgin losers all of them should be gassed en masse. I fucking hate them, bunch of useless "males".

Yes

FUCK JEWS IVE HAD ENOUGH OF THE KIKEISH SCUM

>Risk Going to jail keep a girl in line
>Risk losing 1/2 of your shit on the chance you can keep a girl in line.

Nope, but ill be laughing at you guyswhen it happens to YOU

Seeing as you are Anti MGTOW on an SJW level

I sit around playing too many video games, but I don't pretend it's a social movement.

naw bud just bored and looking to pick some brains

Are fat people human? That look in her says yes but the rest of her appearance says no

Kek. Butthurt virgin detected

Yes but they somewhat have the right idea, honestly you shouldn't write off women entirely but you definitely should be wary and not too quick to put your dick in to anything. The type of woman you want will acknowledge that and you will find what you're looking for in time. No need to rush anything, do not be a fool.

Fuck off cuck

>didnt read post
>immediately lashed out
>accuses others of worshiping women

lol @ white goys, this is why you are going extinct. you let small-souled bugmen have a voice in society.

Fuck off nigger/Chink/Spick/Concerned troll

Lmaoing hard at your butthurt. How does it feel to know that you'll always be an obese virgin neckbeard while everyone else around you gets married and has a happy family?

The problem with that is that you're not allowed when feminists run the state dummy. Yes of course these incels bitching are sad, but they exist because of how much women are favored in societal norms and the legal system. They are eternal victims and can do no wrong in the eyes of the state, and if we're ever to have actual gender equality then that needs to stop.

Actually, its more black guys then white guys in MGTOW because black girls are wayyyyyyyyyyy worse, but that doesn't mean its safe to date a white girl

fuck off smelly virgins

keep pretending that you're "going your own way" you beta estrogen cucks while in reality it is us females who're telling you to fuck off and kys

kys

(You)
he came out dry dick a'blazin

The only way to have gender equality, is to starve the system to the point of collepse, IE stop getting married and stop having kids...

You will get your pick of girls who will see the error of feminism once tall the smoke is settled.

I've seen better insults at 9gag

You're not even white

Monaco user in one pic

Humans' sexual selection preferences are completely fucked up. They don't think objectively, so it's very rare that both parties in any given couple are going to be mentally stable. Most people go through their entire lives LARPing so the problems don't surface until real conflict of interest happens, like how to raise a kid/spend money/etc. People don't think it through, because they didn't evolve to have to impress each other the way we expect.

Nobody deserves a relationship that is not good for them or one they feel obligated to stay in. I'm learning this the hard way myself and I am not looking forward to being lonely, but I am looking forward to actually trying to love myself enough to stop feeling like this.

Stats don't like, over 70% of women initiate divorce in America and Canada.

When they do, they drag you through the family courts and take everything from you, EVERYTHING!

Enjoy those odds cuck, but don't shame MGTOW because they don't want that to happen to them, that just makes you a cuck.... cuck

Lol, at least you're original

mods are you sleeping? Delete this manchild thread already, this is not politics. This is /r9k/ loser virginity.

OWNED

youtube.com/watch?v=PlT-dq9cn7o

TL;DR:
Men get cucked by nature.

>said he as he posted the same picture he posts everyday

I think it's too late for Slovenia t b h

>Look at them! Doesn't it make you furious that your retarded brain is giving you an erection?! Don't they realize what they are doing, they should cover themselves or something, gross!

yes

>takes a bow

>I-It's not like I ever wanted a woman! I'm going my own way out of my choice, not because every woman is repulsed by me!
Kek
There's definitely a problem with marriage laws, but mgtow whiny crybabies are not the solution, just a male version of triggered feminists

NO sir, those are MRAs MGTOW is the libertaian/ancap version on non complience

we got stats to back us up. try again.

Yes
But it's not that simple
We have multiple generations of social engineering and a legal system that has made society this way.
MGTOW have some good points but they don't see the (((full picture))). If instead of going their own way they need to fight back

Easier said then done, i know

For eg i am moving to Dubai when i get married and make sure me and my wife become citizen of dubai.
The legal system and the culture in the west and even in India is extremely anti-male so my idea is to out smart the jew, Dubai is a traditional patriarchal culture with strong family value and where divorce law favor men.
So my wife wont be able to jew me over in family court.

You need to out smart the Jewish system. But MGTOW just tells to ignore and give up.

>So my wife wont be able to jew me over in family court.

Why don't people marry people they trust, or not marry without a prenup? There cannot possibly be any valid excuses.

No prenup no dice. Wtf do you think it means if that's a dealbreaker, hmm?

MGTOW is not ignoring,

When the government starts chipping people? besides the criminals, who do you think they are gonna chip first? people with ties...

MGTOW will leave this world behind, will not form ties, and wait for the eventual fall of the most oppressive global regime ever known to men.

And we will be the ones who emerge from the ashes to repopulate the earth because our existence is that of a ghost.

you guys are so short sighted, there IS a bigger picture, but you don't see it.

It's the ultimate form of doing what you want for your own benefit. It usually means swimming upstream and going off the beaten path

If you think that's beta (while figuratively standing in the middle of the herd, trying to fit in).. You're fucking retarded

You could at least argue omega but beta, no

Prenups are useless

The legal system has loopholes for women.

Prenups are only good for 5 years.

You are no different from feminists though. Both your identities revolve around butthurt and blaming the other sex for your own problem.
If you want to discuss marriage laws and how they should be changed feel free to do it, but don't build an entire movement around sheer butthurt. Be reasonable and explain your point, don't do what the Slovenian user is doing, it just delegitimizes your point

I would tell you that you are a stupid phaggot but seeing your flag, I'm going simply to explain it to you.

People change over time and people are affected by those around them.

You wont be able to emerge from the ashes to repopulate the earth when you end up dying alone.

"You are no different from feminists though."

False, we do not do destructive shit in protests, we don't even advocate for more government to change the laws, most of us are libertarian/ancaps. non compliance is not the same as feminists.

Both your identities revolve around butthurt and blaming the other sex for your own problem

False, women make their decisions to screw men over, we see it, we don't want it, we avoid it.

"If you want to discuss marriage laws and how they should be changed feel free to do it,"

Thats the MRA, THEY ARE THE ONES like feminists.

"Be reasonable and explain your point, don't do what the Slovenian user is doing, it just delegitimizes your point"

Are you trying to sound intelligent in amidst your idiocy?

>sign prenups
>get divorced
>"I was under duress when he had me sign the prenup"
>judge throws it out

Wow so foolproof.

Slovak is doing Gods work
I sense a bit of small flag euro jealousy going on here

Notice all this anti MGTOW shit is coming at us is comming fromcountries NOT in north america? LOL

I honestly can't even relate to people who doesn't want women. It's not cuckery, it's a defect of some sort. There's something not working in their heads.

The vikings had a word for homosexuals btw, but research suggest that they used it for anyone that didn't have a wife; in other words, they didn't distinguish between faggots and general losers / neets. Be judged.

Oh well fuck. That is pretty fucking bad.

I guess I wouldn't get married then and just do the common law thing. I knew it was a scam but now that I know this idk why it's even talked about. You can have a gf and have money too, what's the problem.

Shaming men who go there own way is a feminsit tactis, don't like it, throw names at it, fuck off cuck

> emerge from the ashes

That's nuclear fallout kiddo, enjoy that inheritance, top kek.

Fucking bunch of white knight cucks on here

Yes

>If you can't make a relationship work in a feminist society, then it is your fault, not the fault of society. You probably have bad genes. The Jews have no effect on your life, despite them being responsible for feminism

>If you can't make yourself a perfect life in a multicultural society, then it isn't your fault, i-i-it must be societys fault. Your genes are perfect! You are perfect! I-i-its the Jews!

Oh the hypocrazy of Sup Forums.

>The Jews have no effect on your life, despite them being responsible for feminism

When the vikings wanted a wife, they would just drag a woman away and rape her

If MGTOW invented a time machine their troubles on this issue would be over

Go look up an academic textbook on feminism. Look at the list of sources. Notice how many times their surname ends with 'Jensen' or 'Bjorn', and then look for names that end in 'Stein' or 'Mann'.

They also have cohabiting rights in which your girlfriend can take half of your shit.
And even charge you for Rape.

This is a cleaver social engineering to destroy the nuclear family

Burger i am disappointed i thought English was your main language, "emerge from the ashes " that was a replay to the previous post.

A LEAF

I am a Mann, i am definitely no a jew.

>not the fault of society

What if it is society's fault because it is Darwinian in nature and the yids benefit from the goys selecting for stupidity and responsivity to mind control?

What if you are alone and single because you are too smart to fall for Jewish trickery?

This is embellishing of course but it's basically what they're doing to people and it is dysgenics at work.

both are correct faggot, its called eugenics. weak boys dont get to reproduce because they are too scared to man up and MAKE a woman behave a certain way. you are fucking brainwashed by your eurofaggotry and you deserve the death of your bloodline. only the strongest whites will survive the globalist eugenics program.

Yeah, vikings were real feminists...

A human male not wanting a human female = something is wrong. Can we agree on that? Or you too busy sucking other men's dicks?

Not throwing names, just explaining that vikings (most likely) didn't care why someone didn't get a wife, and produced children with her. Fag, mgtow, it was all the same to them. That's how I see it too.

I am leaf!!

>everyone else around you gets married and has a happy family?
I know more divorced men with alimony or having to deal with being in (((open))) relationships than 'happy families', but hey, you're free to get married, I can already feel taste of your tears from your future threads on Sup Forums.

Again, you are doing what feminists do, throwing names at what you disagree with, accept your title as triggerkin

not while at home, because that was against the law. raiders sometimes took wives but i think that most often they just raped them and then sold them as slaves, or kept as mistresses. Not very gentlemanlike, but at least no homo.

Most MGTOW are from North America, you are not, i do not expect you to know how things around here work, your ignorance is astounding and your SJW tactics are on point ma'am

is this the golden one lurking?

Quads of truth

Simply stating a fact, my chinese friend - men who does not like women, and does not actively pursue women in order to sleep with them, live with them and produce children, are fags. By definition. And they're a big problem, now as always.

No, I like him though. He gets it.

Well i have had children, my ex has them, i never see them, i pay 70% of my income to her and the kids, and she tells them everyday i don't want to see them..

And don't try and make yourself out to be some manly man, if Scandinavia had any MEN left, there wouldn't be Kebab problem raping all your women, grow a pair then come talk to me.

>weak boys dont get to reproduce

But that's exactly what's happening. If you have a strong sense of pride and self respect, your chances of finding a gf, getting married are reduced enormously. There's a multiplier on how crappy your chances become, to reproduce with the western female you need to be absolutely shameless. Dignity means nothing, in fact they have no concept of it. This ignorance is the biggest tool you need in this society if you want to end up paying child support.. aka: have kids

I can't tell if that's happy smile or just painful face.

Don't marry these bitches? Who's forcing you lol

How about getting some witnesses to watch you and your future wife sign the prenups

the best part about MGTOW is that it enrages normalfags to no end

You guys never had this problem then
Not in the past and not now, totally different societies. You can't compare how things work there to how they are here in the west

You keep alluding to homosexuality, I'm not sure why. If you knew how our women behaved and they were your only option, you'd probably choke yourself with a giant BBC dildo

Which wouldn't be too much of a stretch for you swedes anyway

you are fucking deluded and obviously attribute those positive factors to yourself despite an obvious lack of any of em. you are just as brainwashed as the eurocucks.

Daily reminder mgtow are the most pathetic faggots on the internet

no one, and i had no intention of doing so,

But by all means sir, put your neck on the chopping block, id like to be here when you post about how it all goes to shit and you get taken for anything, not that i wish it upon you, but it needs to happen for more people to wake up

LMFAO THIS!!!!!

>you are fucking deluded and obviously attribute those positive factors to yourself despite an obvious lack ...

Based on what? Your stupid assumptions

lol mgtow are only rivaled by trannies in their desire to trick other weak males into joining their hopeless deathcult.

breed or die goyim

MGTOW = scared to come out of the closet

It's fine if you lead a life of not putting the pussy on a pedestal and that's it.
It's fedora-tier to go full MHTOW and stop associating with women completely.