Daily Reminder

That Sup Forums always was, still is, and always will be a Christian board and that /r/atheism and the "pagan" runoff from the LARP.com forums will be the first to go come the Day of the Crusades.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QmHXYhpEDfM&list=PL9boiLqIabFhrqabptq3ThGdwNanr65xU&t=14s&index=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A little bit of Christ-chan washes away the filth of anti-semitism from this board

>Jesus the Nazareth

Yeesh.

or Nazarene, my bad

ethnicity was jewish, beliefs were not.

I'm no fan of the Synagogue of Satan, but the New Testament is extremely Jewish (in a good way). It is firmly rooted in the Old Testament.

I want to hurt and humiliate Christ Chan. I want to slap and whip her until her skin turns red, though not on her face. I want to strip her down and force her to walk around naked for as long as I please. I want to threaten to stick a pipe bomb right up her holy crevice if she doesn't comply.

Any one have any pictures like that?

Jesus (the truest cuck) should be forgotten about entirely.

>ethnicity was jewish, beliefs were not.
Jesus came to fulfill the faith of the jews. He was their messiah and still is. Fact is most jews are currently blinded to the truth so that gentiles might be saved too. Google it, you'll find it's in the Bible.

Christians are the real LARPers

Just because you shitpost every fucking day doesn't make it true.
That's why he didn't engage in their traditions like circumcision and didn't attend their holidays like Passover and didn't teach in the synagogue. He was a very devout traditional jew, except for the whole "starting a cult around himself" thing.
Being hurt like that is what cunts deserve.

Really? A man who was chastised, spat on, beaten, mocked and nailed to a cross for YOUR sins?

Go back to fedoraland of Reddit where you so obviously came from

d&c thread
i'm a christian and we wouldn't start a thraed in such a cringey manner

Daily reminder to ignore all posts from Israel, as everything taught as reality in that god forsaken place is manipulated and intentionally misleading, thus leaving the populous uninformed and ignorant while they spout nonsense like op.

these reddit atheist replies are way cringier than this thread so whats the issue

Daily reminder that real christians aren't anti-semitists

>Muh jeebuzzzs died for meeeeee xD

How new are you? They've been making these threads for a long time.

Amen, brother.

HEY

We're not (((they))) jackass ok?

I'm an atheist, but I don't diss religion. I stay on topic unlike many theist who go off the rails and bring up scriptures, biblical nonsense, etc. that pretty much has nothing to do with the debate.

I have had philosophical debates I enjoyed with theist who were able to discuss the existence of god that were quite outstanding and enlightening, especially when you read the works of theists. I don't go fedora mode and talk about science and bash religion for being "bronze aged fairy tales" or whatever (I don't go on reddit).

I just don't understand why christians in this board can't fathom atheists being respectable people who only treat this issue as a matter of philosophy and culture, than a battle of faiths. I don't truly believe in secularism, however, and I believe religion is an extension of culture and some cultures are not fit for modern human society in a typical, humane, moral sense. Hence why I don't respect Islam. At least Christianity has its many positive contributions to western culture and society. I just personally don't believe in the existence of a higher power, therefore don't see the point of practicing a religion.

Anyone else have the problem of wanting to be christian but not being able to? I tried going to churches and I tried to believe but it just doesn't do it for me, so I just believe in the values and ideals but I cannot into big sky man. What do?

Guy in the pic isnt wrong as long as its not a nigger but a black man

Beats me. Ever flip through a bible at random? As long as you don't wind up in the book of numbers or some inscrutable thing like that there's a good chance you'll find something to activate an almond and maybe give you some ideas.

Just pretend. It's what most people do. Well, actually most people are stupid and sincerely are into this crap.
>wanting to be christian
But why?
This is how stupid christcucks are. They repeat the "difference between niggers and black pepple" line like absolute retards.
You are an enemy to any real nationalist or generally any person who isn't retard like you.

Cont.

Also, I detest the atheist communtiy for being a bunch of baiting shits who have lost sense of discourse and have also derailed the definition towards virtue signaling and pseudo philosophy/science. Just look at the last atheist gathering. It's hilarious, yet quite sad. I sometimes can't even admit to people I am an atheist. I just call myself an agnostic or something since the community has given itself a shitty reputation over the years. And their justifications are ridiculous, claiming that "the atheist community lost sense of direction since there is not much to do with it, therefore lets focus on social issues hur hur hur atheism + gaiz."

A shitty community full of rebellious, edgy degenerates full of qualms but no true principles. I'd probably be able to pose as a theist and run circles around these "atheists".

>Le based black man in a maga hat xD

Because it's the only place to find any decent conservative people where I live, plus it's not like I want to be in too deep and start doing stupid stuff

Pray to Jesus for faith. It will work if you truly sincerely ask Him.

I read the whole thing already in NIV and have it over on my desk. Almonds not acquired sadly

wait, do you mean the real christianism ROMAN CATHOLICISM? or you are talking about meme Christians like Mormons and baptists?

Huh. Well I guess the good part is only uptight twats are going to cast you out for being honest.

Maybe some day you'll decide it's actually bullshit or maybe some day something will click.

>wait, do you mean the real christianism ROMAN CATHOLICISM?
I'm not saying all catholics are heretics, but some catholic doctrines are the very image of heresy. So don't go telling it's the one and only "REAL christianity"

HE'S BACK, GUISE.

WE ARE NOW FULLY LIVING THE ESCHATON.

Atheism has always been a sort of edgy hipster affectation for the most part. If you happened into it and somehow dodged that bullet, way to go.

the real Christianism is Catholicism you little dummy

embrace God, accept the pope.

Must be the Presbyterians or something. Us Southern Baptists have been itching for a wall for decades now.

How am I supposed the pope when he doesn't accept God!?!

The pope is the very pinnacle of heresy in the catholic church. He's not anti-gay, he claims islam = christianity, he's for abortion(as far as I know) etc. etc.

And nowhere in the Bible does it say anything about there being a pope, not to mention a pope being the leader while Christ is gone.

lol, I don't know, I am peruvian, catholicism was make like that by europeans.

Blame them, not me. I just follow the rules for being catholic.

Catholic Charities is big into this kind of thing as well. Disgusting.

no amount of ecclesiarchy filth, religious shitposting and jewish trickery will change the fact that this is a fedora board

CHRISTIANITY 4EVER

>filth of anti-semitism
There is nothing more Christian that disliking Jews. Christkillers and heretics, all of them.

No it isn't; no one has posted pictures fitting the description I gave.

well let me tell u something. Catholic doctrines are a big scam. Don't follow the rules of the church, follow Christ!

Agreed and since jews are the ones who killed Jesus all christians should work to make their existence as horrible as possible.

sry christfags, atheism will raise and assfuck your jesus

This is getting older than a pair of socks from 70s. This again? It's like antisemitistic "christians" have nothing else negative to say about jews.

All other people are just as guilty about the death of Christ as the jews are. First of all, Jesus didn't just "get killed" He gave His life WILLINGLY. That means He knew all His life that He was going to die for the sins of all men on the cross so that everyone might be saved.

Secondly if you're so accurate about who killed Jesus, it was actually the ROMAN SOLDIERS who nailed Jesus to the cross. That would mean that ITALIANS who have one of the biggest christian denominations are at fault for killing Christ too. How does that sum up with a catholic who's very anti semitistic because "JEWS KILLED JESUS"? Not very well.

I know this is Sup Forums so my ranting is probably going to dead ears, but all of you people who seriously claim to be christians need to learn your roots where christianity came from and the fact jews share the same religion as christians.

At the very least learn that when you blame jews for killing Christ, you're in fact being hypocrites when your own hands are also bloody and at fault for the same thing.

Bring me my pictures, and then I'll consider leaving.

I'm not a sadist hentai lover. I don't have any.

Atheist fedora tipping redditor again. Go back m8. You don't belong here.

Read Mere Christianity or The Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis, they're specifically made for people like you.

To get you started: youtube.com/watch?v=QmHXYhpEDfM&list=PL9boiLqIabFhrqabptq3ThGdwNanr65xU&t=14s&index=1

Remember that you don't deserve faith, it must be earned. Expect a long, arduous process that will take a lifetime of tribulation.

Then someone else will bring them. Don't worry, I won't bother you about it.

>be baptist
>see book on early christianity
>open it up
>absolute heresy

The Jews forced Pilate's hand with riot threats.

>Remember that you don't deserve faith, it must be earned
The heck? Christianity is not about "earning your salvation" at all dude

you guys are hilarious. It's like no matter how much truth people throw at u, u just won't believe and stick to ur jew hating nazi doctrines

I don't really know first hands the ins and outs of the story, but I always kind of felt bad for Pilate. Obviously he wasn't the nicest guy in the world but at least he tried to shrug off a mess of a situation and to try to let Jesus off.

>not about earning your salvation

It's about winning a war, and that takes effort. No flame, just mentioning.

>christ chan
>not catholic or orthodox

He would probably be executed if he stopped the Pharisees. Try watching passion of the Christ

>It's about winning a war, and that takes effort.
That it does.

I used to be a Reformed Baptist AMA

I don't really buy into the "muh joos" theory, but the Romans dindu nuffin.

I wouldn't doubt it. Rome did eventually have to put them down anyway. I thought sending Jesus to Herod was a balanced maneuver.

Too bad the whole thing was pre-ordained and Pilate got stuck having to officiate the dirty deed.

Key to note he washes his hands after. He didn't want anything to do with it.

Yup, good symbolism. I might not muster sympathy for him if he hadn't thought to make a show of his dissatisfaction, even if it amounts to a form of din du nuffin.

I never said salvation, I said faith--though, faith is a necessity for salvation. The point is, as corporeal beings, the divine in nearly incomprehensible to us. Because we will likely never meet God in the flesh, his existence must be taken on the basis of faith. No observational evidence that mankind experiences will substantiate his existence, though logical concatenation will elucidate (over time and effort) the necessity of God's existence. This is why I posted the first chapter of Mere Christianity, because the rational exercise that leads to belief in God is predicated upon the belief in objective morality, i.e. a definite 'right' and a definite 'wrong.

Understanding these arguments is difficult. The Christian apologetic arguments are difficult. Even completing the entire bible is difficult. Obtaining faith in God is likely the most mentally strenuous of all human endeavors.

>pol
>one person
Stop fucking children and die of cancer you fucking idiot

Daily Reminder it is the duty of all good Christians to murder Christ Killers and avenge him

>where christianity came from and the fact jews share the same religion as christians
>deny the divinity of Jesus
>same religion
???

Good thing this isn't a CA thread, haters. Otherwise we would be really mad! But we love you guys, so it's okay. No need to get heated.

What's up with the jewing?

>always with this retarded argument

>georgians citing incorrect arguments
>christcucks attempt to defend and explain a incredibly idiotic ideology by lying about historical data and customs

WOAH, YOU WATCH LE FILTHY FRANK TOO
UPBOATED XD

>suddenly, poland opens its mouth

Say the line again!

WOAH, SO WE ARE POSTING THE PICTURES OF DEAD PEOPLE NOW?
I CAN PLAY THIS GAME TOO!

this is now a death thread
post pics of dead soldiers and civilians from last poster's nation

its funny christians are soooo irrational... there isnt one proof for god and they just give their life to him. Untermenschen!

>Israel

Here you are nigger

Yea obv no answer to that...

>implying any jew actually follows the jewish religion

RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FUCKING NORMIE PROTESTANTS GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD

WTF another religion that thinks it's the best and only true religion.

Who'd of thunk it?

The orthodox ones near me make a big show of it at least. But that only makes it funnier when they get candid in private about how to weasel around the rules and not get caught.