How do we fix sweden?

Other urls found in this thread:

europeanknightsproject.com/smashculturalmarxism5/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

with nukes

by stopping roaches like you entering.

dat was rape livestream rite?
pls post webm

Who gives a fuck they don't even care about helping themselves. Let them serve as an example

Why should we?

fpbp

Fix your own country first faggot.

Keep your zipper up, I don't think there's one.

and castrastion for the survivors

>Fix

HAHAHAHAHAHA

No one in Sup Forums has the answer.

Why do you care roach?

Do you just want to feel /cozy/ hearing about how your religion is dominating secular Europe.

If so, there is no hope for Sweeden, they are cooked.

Yes we do it's called ethnic cleansing, swedes don't want to do it.

honestly? yes. i hate europeans and americans.

pls dont

How's your border wall? We are supposed to get one this summer.

We know, we fucking hate you too. Enjoy your dictator, ataurk is spinning.

This thread confirm more that this board is full of underages and immature people

Just look at these replies

They lack logic and are very childish

Aren't you fucked even worse cause of niggers and mestizos? Basically even the optimistic forecasts say you will be a minority in not too long.

since i dont speak 3worlder what is happening in that photo?

it's mainly the mestizos hence the border wall. Still people, especially ones outside liberal white areas are very racially conscious. All this bullshit about rapists getting 40 hours of community service and things like that wouldn't fly over here, chances are if a shitskin tried some shit like that someone would kill him and burn their mosque down. We definitely have our own problems but we don't suffer from pathological altruism like the Swedes

There is no political way to save Sweden. There are other ways but it is pretty much impossible without the collapse of global economy. People of all the first world countries have become domesticated and addicted to comfort. They will stay put, cling to what they got and hope that the next election is gonna fix something. IT WON'T. We have used almost all of the Earth's resources and soon everything will fall. New dark age is coming.

kick out all muslims

and jews

europeanknightsproject.com/smashculturalmarxism5/

At this point it's not even an issue with race and more about shit ideology. The swedes are destroying their country with the millions of shit skins and the main problem with them isnt their skin color but their religion/ideology. At least in America despite our different colored citizens we are more or less well off cause we all have rules and a better understanding of human treatment than what the Sweden people are getting by their tolerant and accepting of all people regardless of common sense ways.

Where the video at tho???

>We definitely have our own problems but we don't suffer from pathological altruism like the Swedes
But my local rabbi told me that cuckoldry is good for the white man. Why would he lie?