DRUMPF IS INSANE

He belongs in a mental asylum, not the White House.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-dangerous-mental-illness-yale-psychiatrist-conference-us-president-unfit-james-gartner-a7694316.html

#notmypresident #resist

Other urls found in this thread:

mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-independent/
youtube.com/watch?v=e5kYGNtRHas
youtube.com/watch?v=HPk7O19RBxI
youtube.com/watch?v=QI0RiqK3XJc
change.org/l/us/dr-john-gartner-we-have-a-duty-to-warn-the-world-about-donald-trump
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goldwater_rule
youtube.com/watch?v=6MFSQmvnyHs
youtube.com/watch?v=OUEeAzl9Weo
johngartner.com/about.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Yale

>>Yale
this

u joke op?

What's next yale gender studies says trump a sexist. Tea cups rattling.

Delusional atheists and professional phrenologists poke fun at successful narcissist. Where have we seen this movie before?

How can they possibly know this

He has demetia

Psychiatry experts...

ha.a hahaha.aahhahahaa

People take any of that shit seriously now?

>Yale
>being evaluated by someone with a mental illness

>taking anything that comes from the American Education System seriously
The meme is true you know.

mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-independent/

How do you rate: The Independent?
Extreme Left

>He belongs in a mental asylum, not the White House.

you guys burned this out 6 months ago

>Makeing a diagnosis without even meeting him.
>basing your diagnosis on a bias set of information (as all information relayed is bias one way or another)

>Paying any attention to some random psychiatrist said, obviously anecdotally.

Nice way to break your own code of ethics

youtube.com/watch?v=e5kYGNtRHas

wtf?! I love drumpf now!
>>sage

>Yale
You mean this place?
youtube.com/watch?v=HPk7O19RBxI

>tfw it's illegal in the US to diagnose someone without informed consent

no wonder half of the globalists are Yale graduates.

Remember to sage retarded threads

>bulman

nice source, faggot.

What we know for sure is that there is a dangerous mental illness on many university campuses. And unlike any other mental illness it seems to be contagious :(

I went to Yale once and it's all caribbian and half breed niggers.

Nice flag, faggot.

Trump is a tool for sure, but he's not mentally deranged. Nothing he has done is any worse then the last 2 presidents before him. Saying he's doing a shit job so far has merit, but calling the man mentally deranged is just ridiculous.

youtube.com/watch?v=QI0RiqK3XJc

lol hi scott
but you are correct, sir

>Making a medical assessment without an actual test from the person.

kys, both of you

>This kills the american psychological association

>(((psychiatrist))) john gartner
>(((gartner)))

change.org/l/us/dr-john-gartner-we-have-a-duty-to-warn-the-world-about-donald-trump
>I think it just goes back to my Jewish roots.

EVERY
SINGLE
TIME

and hillary is totally healthy!

thanks again liberal genius!

Which illness though? or is it just more bullshit

>Trump is a narcissist!!!!

Holy shit guys what a fucking revelation!!! We can't let this guy get the nuclear codes!!!

>EVERY
>SINGLE
>TIME

I know what you mean!
Sometimes I look people up and don't even want to find out that they are Jewish because I don't want to be burdened with the situation of having to "name the Jew". It's tedious, but obviously necessary.

May be leaning more towards psychopathic or sociopathic tendencies if anything, and that is being generous here.

Trump loves Jews

While that's pure bullshit propaganda, there's some truth to it.

That one time when he started throwing the hats that kids gave him to sign at Easter is an example, because it means that his long-term thinking was impaired at that moment and he was incapable of putting himself in the shoes of people around him who watched him (else he wouldn't have done it), and just switched to a primal autopilot of not following any social norms and throwing hats at kids. Even the secret service around him was amazed by what he did.

Nobody will probably notice my post, but...isn't it highly unethical (and possibly illegal) for a psychiatrist/psychologist to "diagnose" someone who isn't their patient?

Nice file name, shillfag.

this stuff must be pushing moderates away. The leftist 'resistance' is a boy who cries wolf loser undergraduate that pushes constant hyperbole's

i cant tell if this is a meme or you are literally getting shittier at your job

Perhaps but that is not relevant to my point.
I was responding to the guy who identified the psychiatry "expert" as being a Jew.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goldwater_rule

They pull this kind of magic all the time. They can diagnose people without even meeting them!
It's almost as if they just make this shit up as they go along!

We need to stop stigmatizing mental illness and show more support for the first neuroatypical president.

More Marxist/Communist ideals in practice. Question the mental health or sanity of someone in order to take them out of the equation. This is textbook stuff here, lads.

Hey Brock

Fuck You

Fight Me

So he's gay?

Psychiatry is the medical specialty that knows nothing, and can do nothing.

Cool story bro

He's not insane, just very impulsive, very confident, and very greedy.

Someone post the webm of brain dead Hillary being thrown into her car like a pile of bricks.

>politically biased academic analyses Trump without ever actually meeting him
Cool, let me just ring up an African witch doctor and find out if he has any physical ailments too.

I love the insecurity people have that they think they're making Trump look good by reaching for low hanging fruit like Hillary.

>and also illegal to disclose this information to anyone but the patient and relevant healthcare professionals at the patient's consent due to HIPAA

lol

>Trump is insane
>Trump is an idiot
>Trump is racist
>Trump is sexist
>Trump is Hitler

Has ANYONE in the history of mankind triggered so many people with such little effort?

Trump is truly the greatest troll to ever live.

Yawn. More leftist fake news.

So is he, dare I say it... A madman?

fucking yale

There's no law that says we can't elect a mentally ill person President.

Some mindshaming him.

(((Yale)))

Wasn't some canadian cuck locked in an insane asylum because he made angry tweets? (About a politician's bodyguard executing people or something)

People really underestimate how bad (((psychiatrists))) can ruin your life

The Donald's cabinet might have to exercise their rights under the 25th Amendment to the Constitution, specifically Article II Section IV.

25th Amendment
Article II Section IV reads: “Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President.”
youtube.com/watch?v=6MFSQmvnyHs

WTF? I hate Rockford Files now.

>Delusional atheists and professional phrenologists poke fun at successful narcissist.
lol

this the same group of psychiatrists who supported the 'enhanced' interrogation techniques?

Phrenologists at Yale? But phrenology is racist

It is literally against the APA's code of ethics to claim someone has a disorder without a formal diagnosis. These people should all be in serious trouble.

THATS WHY WE ELLECTED HIM

>flag
>#notmypresident
no fucking shit

You might be retarded.

Not entirely untrue. Some women do love it for whatever reason.

That said two years ago I was a dyel dad bod and now I'm pretty lean and toned. Even with the manlet handicap I still get checked out far more than I did two years ago.

i don't get it

I love how you can't even realize it's just partisan assholes in the media pushing a bunch of medical diagnoses based only on their dislike for Trump and maybe a youtube video where he did something awkward one time. You literally had the opposing candidate they wanted to win passing out and being thrown into her vehicle. They all collectively bend over backwards to make it out to be nothing. "SHE WAS JUST TIRED IT WAS A BIT HOT I SWEAR... OH HER CAMPAIGN ACTUALLY SAYS IT WAS JUST PNEUMONIA! ANYONE WHO QUESTIONS FURTHER IS A SEXIST". Stop being retarded for a second.

>Trump is truly the greatest troll to ever live.
youtube.com/watch?v=OUEeAzl9Weo

(((psychiatrist)))

> mental asylum
> white house
What's the difference?

During the first semester of psychology I was told that only morons diagnose other people from a distance without actually talking to the patient.

>Yale
Oh...my bad

sure some do but overall they don't

I can't belive i trusted this man

More fool him, he can love them all he wants they will hate him regardless. You cannot attack Jewish crimes without the Jews defending themselves/attacking you as a group. This is why beating around the bush is pointless.

>and can do nothing but prescribe drugs.

ftfy

(((Yale)))

nothing says the examination has to be in person

>Jewish psychologists
>ethics

It's darkly amusing that the only time anyone successfully got back at a Jew for doing this, it was another Jew.

that's very ableist of them

Everyone, not (You).

Pavarotti Widow Tells Trump to Stop Using ‘Nessun Dorma’ in Campaign
Jul 22 2016
ROME — Luciano Pavarotti's widow has told Donald Trump to stop playing the tenor's most famous aria at campaign events, saying the billionaire's values are "incompatible" with the world's most recognized opera singer.

They actually do you fucking dunderhead.

pepe told the truth!

Former link supporter here - it's been fun watching nintendo crash and burn, but in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the Triforce

he says he is only a psychotherapist not a psychatrist so the goldwater rule doesn't apply to him, he does this every month btw.

>Yale

someone post their debate team

johngartner.com/about.php

It is literally time to start preparing yourself to kill. We are approaching critical levels of communist subversion, to the point where ivy-league (((professionals))) are breaching hardline medical ethics to make a push for soviet-era political psychiatric abuse.

Be ready to kill at a moment's notice.