You're a fucking disgrace Canada

thestar.com/news/canada/2017/04/20/trump-delivers-another-attack-on-canadian-dairy-trade-calling-it-a-disgrace.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kdOD05H7c5I
youtube.com/watch?v=yZntyiqpWKw
youtube.com/watch?v=oB4GtsNvykg
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Canada is done for.

Blame the frogs 2bh senpai. They have a stranglehold on the dairy industry, I believe over 60% of the dairy has to legally come from Quebec.

Canada is really the only place you can get stoned BOTH ways .... Legally.

What are you talking about? Milk in the USA is so much cheaper than milk in Canada.

Fuck off we're not a disgrace Trudeau has actually done a lot of good for us, it's just that he has a bad image externally because he is too focused on feminism and people are not ready for that yet

So seriously fuck off he's done a lot of good and his chances at getting re-elected are huge, thats what happens when you have good leadership qualities

Please stop the insults. We are a peaceful country.

I agree with everything you just said.
Assuming today is opposite day.

>Trudeau has actually done a lot of good for us

>FUCK YEAH, PROTECTIONISM!!! MAGA!!
>Wait, fuck Canada for being protectionist!

The hypocrisy is ridiculous.

Sorry, my numbers are off. Quebec is roughly 50% of the entire dairy industry with less than 1/4 of the population of the entire country.

this and Sup Forums faggots will eat this up. Too bad your dairy farmers are shit faggots.

Milk in bags is the dumbest shit ever

Exactly. Any reasonable country would want to put their interests before others. If America doesn't want our milk, lumber, precious metals, diamonds, oil, etc, we'll sell them to China or Europe.

Got a choice of going to nova scotia or ireland as an exchange for uni.

Not sure which is worse tbqh

Nova Scotia is nicer than your country will ever be , faggot.

What city in nova scotia?

Stay with the potato niggers, East Canada is fucking cancer.

All hail our Cuban leader!

Not sure, my syllabus just said nova scotia, I assume somewhere in cape breton.

>Trudeau has actually done a lot of good for us

youtube.com/watch?v=kdOD05H7c5I

trump is jealous of our milk culture, he wants to take it away from us. Lactose intolerance is anti white people

youtube.com/watch?v=yZntyiqpWKw

Jesus christ drumpf is a fucking cry baby

>WAHH buy our lowering quality milk leaf!
>no, we have our own
>UR NOT FARE!

fucking faggot

Canada is irrelevant. We've got a new hat now and Vermont maple syrup is superior.

youtube.com/watch?v=oB4GtsNvykg

If you age Trudeau with faceapp he looks a lot like PET, surprisingly.

Justin looks VERY Spanish with that facial hair.

Coincidence? I don't think so. He is obviously Cuban.

Fuck off you subhuman burger

MILK IN BAGS WAS A TEST TO SEE WHAT YOU'D ACCEPT.

The colder the weather, the better the maple syrup. Vermont is too warm in the winter.

The negotiations have failed, the only solution is war

>ETERNALLY KEKED

>his chances at getting re-elected are huge
just wait until the prairies thaw out and CBSA can't deal with the influx of criminal shitskins crossing at night (half of them with criminal records). Even the CBC can't cover for him anymore, the fucking maple is rising bucko

The CPC has a higher approval rating and they don't even have a permanent leader yet.

It's happening, lads.

Regardless of my general preference for peace, I would support a full-fledged military strike into the heart of the Canadian menace

>Being this butthurt

lmao

Vermont requires 66.9% sugar content vs the paltry watered-down 66.0% required by Leafs.

A new General Sherman will arise and march to Hudson Bay

Fuck you with your nigger-tier milk amerishart.

Québec milk is real milk not like the water with vitamins shit that you burger call milk.

I drank your shit while I went there and it's uterlly shit, no one will buy it here.

Also, fuck off we are doing protectionism for a good reason.

Fucking jew trying to send us shit.

>I drank your shit while I went there and it's uterlly shit, no one will buy it here.

I have to agree with you there, I had it once too and good kek that shit tasted horrible.

GAS ALL BURGERS

DAY OF THE GRILL WHEN?!

Bovine growth hormones

When we herd the few surviving Canadians into semi-autonomous Canadian reservations on our worst land, we'll put the Quebeckers with the other French scum in New Orleans.

Quit dreaming amerifat, you can't even walk 10 meters without sharting yourself and having a heart attack.

>people aren't ready for that yet

Awww, it's retarded.

No you're retarded dude

Trudeau is amazing on internal affairs he just overstepped with the feminism thing but it's ok things will work out