Rights are constructed by Humans

Rights are constructed by Humans.

Human Rights are bullshit.

Do you deserve shit just because your atoms have aligned in a Human Form?

Discuss.

tfw edgy subhuman chinaman

typical

fuck off chink

He's right you know

"Yoyo look at me my atoms aligned in a edgy asian with the master knowledge. My toughts are tru, powered by my gouvernement® restriction"

>Human Rights are bullshit.
Rights are an acceptable concept when backed by the force of God. As feelies from the secular age, I agree.

christianity gave people human rights, subhumans try to take it away

-_-

Other culture didn't create "human rights."

That's the point.

Rights are just shit the State can take away.

In B4 MolyMem3

Christianity made the notion that all people are under god and that all people therefore had nobility in them which turns into human rights.

Your government has jack shit to do with your human rights

you can take away life too, does't mean it's useless

dumbass chink. walk by any dying kids in the street and do nothing lately?

The Western Notion of Natural Rights was developed by Christian philosophy and European economic thought.

It developed away from Christian European thought, into secular Human Rights after WW2, as a way to protect people by agreeing to grant them certain rights just for being born human.

Under Natural Rights you have the rights because God gave them to you.
Under Human Rights you have the rights because the International community gave them to you.

In both cases, a higher power decided that things work out better when we have clearly defined boundaries and expectations for behavior in war and peace.

They're not bad, even if they are wholly invented constructs.

But it does show why you need to commit to your own self defense. If they gave them, they can take them.

Rules/Rights are enforced by coercion and force.

:/ :/ :/

"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun."

I'll let your retard ass look up the quote.

political power comes in forms of law, not rights.

Rules and rights are not the same.

POLITICAL POWER GROWS OUT OF THE BARREL OF A GUN..

Tell that shit to all the colonial people they shit on. Left we forget, The Fucking Frogs kinda forgot about dem "Rights" when they jacked Africa.

Are you like 2?

either you are human and have rights (from which point forward we can discuss what that means), or you're not and we should kill you and sell your organs because nothing and no one matter

Society can only function with the former approach.

>"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun."
Indeed. The US attempted to ensure rights were maintained by allowed the people to bear arms in defense of them. Of course, they also assumed the country would remain a country ruled by virtuous white men.

>Do you deserve shit just because your atoms have aligned in a Human Form?
Yes

Natural Rights devolve around three key principles.

1) We have a responsibility to use the land
2) Not using land is against the natural order
3) It is okay to punish those who go against the natural order

The European imperial powers justified colonialism by referring to points 2 and 3. Natives weren't using the land they lived on in the European sense, therefore were against the natural order, and did not own the land. Natives did not have natural rights because they went against the European concept of Natural Order.

Read Locke. Read Hobbes. Learn about the ideas and philosophy that drove colonialism before spouting your belligerent mouth off about things you seem to have a basic high school understanding of

tfw you troll yourself by talking to a retarded chink

It's not so linear though. There are many schools of thought, but let's just point out that natural rights were, yes, initially derived from God as creator of all human beings; then mostly Protestant authors (Grotius, for example) pushed for it to be "human reason" because the original version was too Catholic and pro-king's rights for their taste. They made kind of the same logical deductions tho, while focusing on property and liberty and mostly leaving the God part out.

This later development however opened the door to considering that, since the only "stable" thing (God) that made morality, rights, etc. what they are could be removed, then "human reason" is even easier to consider a fluid concept and thus not really valid at all.

Moral relativism put the final nail in the coffin of Natural Rights theory's prevalence, because from there you can easily make the leap to "the state decides your rights" or "international consensus forces the state to acknowledge certain rights", which essentially means absolutely nothing and can mutate into anything the people in power decide it to be.

Natural rights re-emerged after the same people that attacked the theory during the first half of the 20th century found themselves in dire need for it, in order to judge the Germans who, according to their 100% valid State law, had done absolutely nothing wrong.

Since then, most people really embrace one theory or the other when it suits them (Holocaust bad, Abortion good, etc.)

>Rights are constructed by Humans.
Its a good product
>Human Rights are bullshit.
Human rights can be ignored by men with bad intentions and overruled by men with power
>Do you deserve shit just because your atoms have aligned in a Human Form?
It doesnt work like that, not everything is a calculator
>Discuss.

While human rights can not be guaranteed all the time it is at its core a useless theoretical concept but luckily there are men with power willing to bomb the fuck out of people who go to far

>it is at its core a useless theoretical concept

Like you said, it's a theoretical concept. All laws are pieces of paper and mere notions, until you apply some kind of force. Still, the theory legitimizes action, and also functions as moral leverage.

Like all human endeavors, the field of law is subject to failure and error.

Yes, do you know why? Because we humans are powerful enough to enforce such rights. So get back to getting chased by Kitsune, Tanuki-san.

Yeah but, I like my rights and freedoms.

Interesting words coming from a belgian

know why that was done?

Failure to meet quotas

Ok you're right OP

I'll kill you with a bat tomorrow

Can't complain cause you have no rights :)

>has one quote

The edgy fortune cookie maker broke?

Human rights are just a social construct.

No, why?