How much does your country despise kikes?

Highest on Europe representing,don't post if your country is at less than 20% you are beyond saving

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/doc/211826343/ΟΙ-ΕΒΡΑΙΟΙ-ΟΛΗ-Η-ΑΛΗΘΕΙΑ-ΚΩΝΣΤΑΝΤΙΝΟΣ-ΠΛΕΥΡΗΣ
youtube.com/watch?v=sVXnoanopzA
newobserveronline.com/2014/07/jews-boast-of-owning-hollywoodbut-slam.html?m=1
toqonline.com/blog/the-psychopathology-of-judaism-2/
crazzfiles.com/7357-2/
williamlutherpierce.blogspot.com/2014/07/sins-of-fathers-racism-and-genocide-in.html?m=1
mycatbirdseat.com/2014/04/a-century-of-deceit-iraq-the-world-wars-holocaust-and-zionist-militarism/
counter-currents.com/2016/06/a-critique-of-jewish-privilege/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Laos

NEEEEEYYEEHHHEHEHEH MUDDA FUCKA

I know that jews are bad, but why do you hate them?

I fucking hate kikes.

lol

where is that survey from?
ib bet it was faked by our kraut gov and Angela FuckEverythingUp Merkel
Here in Germany we are right back on track with wiping out these cockroaches

I mean it's not like they made up a lie about mass genocide to get gibs from your country, you have no reason to hate them.

too bad they didnt give enough shits about Slovakia, we would be definitely between Poland and Greece.

Be happy Germany,also your most common name is Benjamin.Lol,you hate yourselves

>sweden
>muslim caliphate
>not anti semitic

????

>I know that they're bad, but why do people hate them?
lolwut

They're jealous. Jews are highly successful people, while Gay-reeks are lazy parasites, squatting on the achievements of their """"""""""ancestors"""""""""".

How can Greeks hate Jews but love bankers?

In Slovakia it is also quite high, but couldn't Google the numbers. It also depends what exactly do you wan to measure.

they tried to genocide the Greeks and they were working with the otthomans lol.Also they got us into the Eurozone and plunged our economy

There is a great book that lists all the cirmes the kikes have done against Greece but I can't find a translated copy

scribd.com/doc/211826343/ΟΙ-ΕΒΡΑΙΟΙ-ΟΛΗ-Η-ΑΛΗΘΕΙΑ-ΚΩΝΣΤΑΝΤΙΝΟΣ-ΠΛΕΥΡΗΣ

OY VEY

your map doesn't make sense you "new dawn" piece of greek european scrap intellectualism . how can west gaza be anti-semitic the are semitic
. you poor delusional half wit . cuuuuunnnnttttt

my country is not at 99%
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

wtf I love my country now

OY VEY, THE EURO GOYIM IS GETTING FUNNY IDEAS AGAIN!
youtube.com/watch?v=sVXnoanopzA

whats up whit the Hellenistic Judaism??? you guys gave up your own gods for some fags in white and blue?

Orthodox Christianity is more than that.We were not forcibly converted,we chose to and we even have our own passages that were originally written in Greek.Orthodoxy is a very important part of our history

>created with mapchart.net

>how can arabs be anti-semitic they are semitic
Because anti-Jewish was branded anti-semitic user

Why Greece? Did jews do this anti semite measurment? Basically if a goy doesnt kiss the g-ds chosen ass they're anti semitic?

Τhe jews have done multiple crimes against Greece and Hellenism starting from the first centuries after Christ's death.They continued that trend by getting their dirty hands on our politics,they influenced the ataturk genocide,they influenced our civil war and they got us into the Eurozone.They got our central bank on their hands and they put Simitis the master kike as Prime minister of Greece.He obliterated us,they are still influencing our educational system by passing pro semitic laws on school programs

AROUND THRASH NEVER RELAX

Holy shit Greece why haven't you elected Golden Dawn yet?

We call greedy people jews.

>Laos

They don't hate the jews because they don't know about the jews. Also, based Greece.

Oy, vey

The ADL is not a reliable source, at all, on antisemitic belief.

If you think 'Jews have disproportionate power'... nevermind that this is obviously true, if you believe that, you are an 'antisemite'

newobserveronline.com/2014/07/jews-boast-of-owning-hollywoodbut-slam.html?m=1

sup?

Redpilling Anons is God's Work:

toqonline.com/blog/the-psychopathology-of-judaism-2/

crazzfiles.com/7357-2/

williamlutherpierce.blogspot.com/2014/07/sins-of-fathers-racism-and-genocide-in.html?m=1

mycatbirdseat.com/2014/04/a-century-of-deceit-iraq-the-world-wars-holocaust-and-zionist-militarism/

counter-currents.com/2016/06/a-critique-of-jewish-privilege/

All choice cuts for curious goys.

The bankers fucked them, now they hate jews.

>In debt
>Hates kikes

Makes sense.

Sunnis are the cucks of the islamic world

The whole NT was written in greek

>we even have our own passages that were originally written in Greek
The Bible was originally written in Greek anyway.

I thought all countries did that?

>How much does your country despise kikes?
No enough

they historically allied with the muslims on several occassions throughout our history, including our war of independence.

That hurts like a fucking bullet

>plevris
i mean yes he is /myguy/, but you could definitely find something more credible.

He has won multiple judicial cases for this book.His sources are legit

i know. but his very existence makes him not to be taken seriously, simply because his political opinions are not tolerated by the establishment.

apparently not... but I bet they didn't ask the other Semites and turks.

Same here.

We even call Euros Jewros

There's like no jews in Poland toady but a lot of us still hate them :D
Why Greece hates them so much btw?

yes, this.

>That map and this post
Suspicious...

don't listen to the antisemites in this thread, Greeks don't hate jews, as they are good people and contribute to society. Greek jews actually care more about their Greek identity that their Jewish one. The only people who oppose Greek Jews are those racist Golden Dawn members and their supporters

>don't listen to the antisemites in this thread, Greeks don't hate jews, as they are good people and contribute to society. Greek jews actually care more about their Greek identity that their Jewish one

My grandfather once used jew as a synonym for cattle. I didn't even know it was a thing, have you ever heard of it?

I see your damn flag everywhere but your country population is only 2 million. How much time you spend on Sup Forums?

Dude im jewish and you're being very antisemitc right now. This reminds me of the day my grandparents and parents were taken away by the Nazis to be taken to Auswitz to be gassed along with the other 7 million, but gave us time to escape into the woods.

7 MILLION?YOU ANTI SEMITE THEY WERE 60000000000000000000000000000000000000000 GORRILION

i can't tell if you're joking, but please don't insult the memory of the 9 million

>7 million
8 million? What do you mean 9 million died? I'm pretty sure every historian agree that it couldn't be only 10 million.

we do too hermano

You joke about the Holocaust? You think 12 million Jews being gassed is funny?