If only something'd ACTUALLY happen

IT'S GONNA HAPPEN SOMEDAY AND YOU'LL LOOK FOOLISH

>Destroyers Ashigara and Samidare deployed
WE KANCOLLE NOW

Call me when they send in my waifu.

I look forward to it desu

WE NEED A SECOND NANKING

>japanese nationalism on the rise
Le..let's stop and think about this for a second eh??

feels great desu

bring back CP!

>N-N-NANI KORRE!?!?!?!

Let's not, and instead keep going and see what happens!

Every other report I read on this is "the strike force is heading to Australia" then "no, it's going to NK again"

I hate this shit

We can't decide which is a worse threat to the world. On one hand Australia can wipe out entire continents through biological warfare simply by sending a few emus or abbos to an enemy country and on the other North Korea is being North Korea.

average Jap is like 50 years old

they won't do shit unless they've managed to develop gundams

Whys her hand so tiny?

>RT

Discarded

>you will never participate in a joint sea to land bombardment with a bunch of handsome anime men

stop reading American news

>american
discarded

WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY WAR MECHS GOD DAMN IT

nothing will happen because that kid enjoys living a life of luxury and power. hes all fart no shit

In the 26 years I've been on this earth, I must have witnessed literally (not exaggerating, not improperly using the term) thousands of happenings AND NOT ONE- NOT MOTHER FUCKING ONE - has been on any long-term significant value.

Just give it up. CNN will beat "us" to any real happening..
>jew related

small vagina

>(((You)))

They want to demoralize Nork soldiers and possibly spark a revolt or something.
No one's going to attack anyone.

>US
>Russia
>China
>Japan
Against
>Poor little kim
This is going to be the greatest gangbang in History

WHEN ARE WE GOING TO NUKE THOSE NORK FUCKS ALREADY

Pussy

arr they sending real ships or fake ones. ameritard seems to have a love afair with faking shit like nk.

damn

>>/jp/
NOW

NOTHING
IS
MOTHERFUCKING
HAPPENING

ALL
THE
FUCK
I
SEE
IS
JUST
ARMY
MANCHILDREN
WHIPPING
DICKS
AND
MEASURING
THEM
TO
COMPARE
WHO
HAS
BIGGER
ARMY
PENIS
THEN
AT
6:00
PM
THEY
GO
HOME
TO
MOMMY
AND
SUCK
SOME
COCK

I
WANT
MY
MOTHERFUCKING
WAR
ALREADY

We topple the DPK. China gets a parasite removed from it's side. Only China gains from this.

its like seeing two big guys outside a bar that want to fight
>"what you gonna do bro"
>"swing first faggot"
>"you won't do shit bro"
>"you're a pussy man, walk away"
eventually just gets boring to watch

STFU, pussy. Your superiors will nuke who we want when we want. If it were up to me, we'd nuke your dumb asses WAY before the norks.

明日日本に北朝鮮を攻撃ます。
興奮です。

The entertainment value would be pretty high though.

>攻撃ます。

This. Trump is just making everyone collectively shit their pants (or jizz, depending who you ask) for lulz

And then the Japs will show their force against the US

>it's happening
>nothing it's actually happening

>tfw Japanese nationalism is the natural response to the inevitable Chinese imperialism

she is trump haha ebin remember to uvpote my comment

nothing is*

>>攻

So China stationed 150,000 troops on the border for shits and giggles?

TRUMP IS GOING TO PACIFIC RIM REAL.

>AND NOT ONE- NOT MOTHER FUCKING ONE - has been on any long-term significant value.

>9/11 didn't have longterm significant value

it is not happening at all. tensions are gone. the strike group that were supposed to be en route were never actually going

>Destroyer Ashigara deployed
m-muh dick

these threads shouldn't be HAPPENING threads,
but a place to pool information
this is an ongoing situation that could take weeks, months

Again with this shit.. (-_-)

REQUIRED VIEWING
>REQUIRED VIEWING
youtube.com/watch?v=39v9ywZ1LjQ
REQUIRED VIEWING
>REQUIRED VIEWING

Trump slapped his cock on their faces so they're showing their dick as well to impose their virility.

All roleplay and no penetration.
youtube.com/watch?v=bdWNCoTkgE4

drop 2 nukes on em

become best friends

NO BRAKES

so are they ever going to actually attack or are they just gonna keep sailing around waving dicks forever?

>Murica is deebly gonserned:D:D
>Rus is emotionaly angered :D:D
>China gondems milidary action :DDDD
>NK is redy for super sayayin preembtive strike :D:D:D
>US sends 60 striger groups to gorea :D:D
>Gorea conducts anoder 60 missile tesds :D:D:D
>We deffo strige u now korea xD LOL

>japanese navy
Wake me up when they become an actual military again

bet the night before they turned around from australia they got that steak and lobster, they knew they were about to get the loooooong dick.

and by the way what's the fucking point to gather this fleet so close to the peninsula again? i mean the greatest advantage you have is that they can't reach and cover US with their shitty nukes but don't you lose this advantage when you concentrate all your military power so close to them that even their crappy 1st gen nukes from the 90s can potentially reach them?

youtube.com/watch?v=qDMUekfOR-E

it takes 1 fucking submarine you don't know about and it can fuck your whole navy up? then you have 150.000 chinese and another few hundred thousand russian soldiers at their border and 16 000 North Korean artillery is said to be burrowed in the mountains, it's not a place where you would want to start a proxy war with China and Russia. Then another huge portion of military assets are camped in Syria, mainland US would become extremely vulnerable if they took out this US + JAP navy in a single nuclear strike

Based nippon, now where are the mechs? I want to see Kuratas' shooting norks. Pic related, it's the Kuratas.

Fuck it unleash the beast.

Japan operates the 2nd most carriers in the world.

>Hyuga
>Ise
>Izumo
>Kaga
HNNNNNG

Australia is probably a good place to hang out and practice war games while you wait to see if the Chinese have some way to do this without blowing the shit out of the country. They still have the best shot of this coming to a good end if we go in itll mean a failed state to see rebuilt on the Chinese doorstep.

Yeah, but it's just a big moving airbase really not as useful as back in the 70s. Imagine if the chinks or the russians had a nuclear submarine that cannot be detected. They can just press a button and destroy these most of US and Japanese military capabilities, and the thing about submarines is that you can't use satellite image or anything really to investigate who took them out. Even if you wanted to examine the shipwrecks the radiation would make it an impossible task, if the ships don't get completely vaporized. What would happen then? No-one would know who did it, everyone would just assume it was NK and they can just say, well why did you park your navy at our borders? This would make a civilian nuclear strike unjustified. If this happens they basically won

Japan also operates the second most destroyers in the world.

How do you propose they sink a carrier with a nuke? That's just ridiculous. Of course they can do it but it would definitely be traced back due to the way launches work.

If you're talking about torpedoes then you don't need nuclear torpedoes. You can just torpedo normally.

>Japs are joining the Yanks
>No combined Aus/Nz fleet going
I'm upset by this. I live for the day WW2 enemies team up.