Eric Clanton seeking help at /r/legaladvice

bikelockfag (or a friend) is claiming he dint do nuffin on reddit. Just an innocent bystander, and now all those meanie autists on Sup Forums have doxed him!

The injustice of it all (shakes his fist).

reddit.com/r/legaladvice/comments/66p9tp/ca_my_really_good_friend_is_being_accused_on/

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/legaladvice/comments/66p9tp/ca_my_really_good_friend_is_being_accused_on/
archive.is/aAGWE
archive.is/aAGWE
archive.fo/T9iTI
reddit.com/r/Anarchism/comments/66p26w/how_do_we_
archive.fo/qCh2Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No pity for this psychopath.

Ha!
He just admitted he was in fact at the protest.
Dumbass. Smart thing to do would be to show you were out of state or something.

> certain voldemort like websites
We wuz death eaters n shit

Was getting caught part of his plan?

Correct me if I'm wrong but all the pictures, videos and memes seem to show this guys "friend" at the protest, unless he has a twin there is no getting out of that

Nigga fucking attacked a human being with a bike lock to the head.

What the fuck is he expecting? Good thing he wasn't fucking shit for attempted murder, JfC.

>there's no real defense from weaponized autism

senpai was that first post you?
my sides

>he wasn't fucking shit
He was not fucking shot for attempted murder*.

I have great respect for weaponized autist, but sadly, no, that is not my comment.

I hope this commie rots in the gulag.

Who does he work for? I need to contribute.

Yeah exactly. I would assume he's toast.
But still the fact is that in trying to find out advice because of his 'innocence' he has now stated that clanton was in fact present at the berkeley riots. That makes the fact that all other stuff points to him fit even better.

Or we're getting trolled hard and the thread was made by Sup Forums

Exploring the legal dimensions of the case can be useful for everybody

His "friend" just admitted he was indeed at the protest/riot. Make sure Stiles sees this

Muh fake news! Delete ! Save this. It's the very VIP delete emails thing all over again. Save user.

>Seeing this assosiate professor manlet smash a guy in the head with a bike lock unprovoked is drawing the wrong conclusion

This is what leftists actually believe.

>the merging of pol and reddit is now complete

Does Eric own/lease a Mercedes Benz GL or was it his friends? was that sighting of him fleeing the bay area to LA (sighted in Santa Nella at the Love's gas station) a legit sighting or LARPing?

FUGGEN CHECK'D

BIKE LOCK
LANDS YOU PRISON COCK

always with the children's literature references

>reddit.com/r/legaladvice/comments/66p9tp/ca_my_really_good_friend_is_being_accused_on/

fuck me either this is OP trolling or its actually him.

>Didn't do anything.
He is ramming a fucking bike lock against a fucking skull of a living human.

alcoholism is considered a drug addiction as well as a disease. What is this train of thought? Mental ________ something. I'm asking because a friend of mine who dindu nuttin is in trouble

go away reddit

Checked

an ethics professor afraid of ideas so he decides to attack first
really activates 'em

FPBP, quality quads

Nice already placed at the scene. I knew all those episodes of first 48 would pay off.

>Save this. It's the very VIP delete emails thing all over again. Save user.

how new are you niglets? dont save it ARCHIVE IT

archive.is

Who is he going to sue? Sup Forums? And sue for dmamages from getting fired? For being outed as an attempted murderer?

archive.is/aAGWE
archive.is/aAGWE
archive.is/aAGWE
archive.is/aAGWE

It really does seem like pol made it for keks, Antifa aren't that polite.

HE ADMITTED TO BEING AT THE PROTEST LOLOLOLOL HE GOING TO JAIL

I bet he'd end up trying to sue people on reddit and twitter spreading the (false) proof

>Voldemort type websites

Fucking lefties...

> i think the concern is the people could see the videos and pictures and where we were standing combined with the accusations, things could be interpreted the wrong way. So while he didn't do anything, the weight of Twitter and certain Voldemort type websites may convince people of things that didn't happen.

> weight of Twitter and certain Voldemort type websites

Almonds --> activated

P R A I S E

Its strange times, user. Dont forget about a month ago the martyr Jew Goldberg was arrested for vicious assault memes.

>We were with a violent group and we didn't interfere with their violence.

Seems kinda illegal to me.

WHY THE FUCK IS EVERYTHING A HARRY POTTER REFERENCE TO THESE MANCHILDREN

Keks will be done. Eric will be thrown in prison, never to bring harm to anyone ever again.

there were thousands of people there, why would they focus on his friend if he did nothing wrong?

this nigga is going to jail lol

This post reads like a false flag made by someone from here

How strong is the evidence that he really is the bike lock madman? I saw the one picture comparing their eyes but that's it.

Do these niggers seriously refer to us as "voldemort type websites"?

Gas, gas, gas.

thread got shut down.

kek the post is removed now

Got my rapeseeds roastin
>being this new
annddd? Just here to debunk pizzagate, which is fake news, banter in blacked threads, and hope for the return of mlp here. Kek
>shoo fly don't bother me

It really is always Harry Potter

Rain drop. Drop top. Smashing niggas heads with bike locks

This could have been avoided if he didn't wear a mask like a goddamned criminal.

It's an easy black and white narrative.
The "good guys" and "bad guys" are easy to differentiate from each other and the "good guys" are justified to do whatever it takes to beat the "bad guys"
Even if it means casting Avada Bikelockda

We should introduce them to some ISIS-type websites

Exactly the mask is a sign of premeditation and we already have confirmation he was on scene close enough to be a suspect.

Seriously, what's the connection between politically retarded people and harry potter? I've read that shit myself, but I like to think I've got a little more sense than that.

The entire post reads as though someone's trying very hard to cover their own ass without divulging too much information.

If the author was genuine, a simple
>went to protest
>protest got violent
>autistic faggots on a Mongolian yak hide treating board are linking my m8 with bike lock guy>m8's not bike lock guy
>can we get damages if his reputation, employment, whatever else is fucked with by aid autistic faggots?
Simple. Direct. To the point.

But then faggots don't go to university to learn how to talk and write proper English, but to instead learn the ways of the word salad.

He is a liberal, there is no way he won't get away with this.

He will have high powered lawyers, young lib girls (or boys) sucking his dick on a daily.

The media will rally around him. This will be the best thing he ever did.

If the amazon page showing an order for multiple bike locks is real, then the that's pretty solid evidence. Hard to fake, easy to prove, problematic to explain to a jury.

That arrest was never confirmed
He did file civil a lawsuit against Jew Goldberg though

They're forever trapped in adolescence. They think that citing pop-culture garbage makes them intelligent.
This guy's BIG mistake was that he admitted he was at the protest at all. He's fucked.

Can this be memed into being a hate crime? I feel like we should make attacking the right a hate crime and see how the left likes it for a change.

Good job lads

What can we get on this "friend" of his who is apparently posting on his behalf?

nb4 ((( LOCK )))

archive.is/aAGWE

((((Voldermort))))

It is circumstantial but all the pieces fit, same backpack, glasses, pen, boots etc etc. If he was at the protest like the faggiter suggested than there should be photographic evidence that he is not the perp. If he truly is not the guy than I hope he provides proof since that will mean lockfag is still out there and will needed to be caught.
I think Prof. Ethics is our man though

His "friend" is a prof and likes to use bike locks as blunt weapons.

archive.fo/T9iTI
Archive of the website immediately after mods locked the thread
archive.fo/T9iTI
Archive of the website immediately after mods locked the thread
archive.fo/T9iTI
Check this archive of the website immediately after mods there locked the thread
archive.fo/T9iTI
This should have the most recent comments and the fewest deleted comments.
It's obviously Clanton himself posting.
That link is good because it has some of the deleted comments, my link is good because it's from before mods nuked the thread.

The bizarrely clinical way this is written and the haphazard Harry Potter reference lead me to think that this might be a joke/troll post.

reddit.com/r/Anarchism/comments/66p26w/how_do_we_
stop_4chans_influence_on_politics/

they are scared boys

So this basically confirms it is that professor in California? And according to pic related, it seems he has already been fired, and is very concerned about criminal charges.

This whole thing just makes him seem more guilty tbqh.

This fucking idiot is so stupid he would rather post basically a confession online rather than seek legal council. He's a professor. He can afford to pay an attorney to talk to him for an hour or two.

>attacking back
Him attacking first is the entire point of discussion. He wasn't attacked at all, hence no injuries.

this "im asking for a friend" makes me think its clanton himself trying to figure out just how much trouble he's in

archive.fo/qCh2Q
ARCHIVE OF HIS USER PAGE

That's quite an imagination you got there.

He committed attempted murder. There's video evidence. He's in panic mode because he knows he's fucked.

this

>implying we can be stopped

WE WUZ DEATH EATERS N SHIET?

>muh friend is a nigger with a micro penis

micro penis nigger spotted

Nope, that is how stupid lefties write when they're trying real hard to sound smart

>my really good friend

>absolutely stayed toward the back
>accused because of where we were standing
shortest attention span evarrrrrr

Lol he's an adjunct, I bet he can't, I bet he's in debt up to his eyes