Sweden is dying

Give me your best memes to prove it, I need it brothers

Other urls found in this thread:

truthdig.com/report/item/yes_sweden_is_a_paradise_lost_but_not_due_to_immigration_20170420
youtube.com/watch?v=nZ4zhEfjXqA
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/23592148/#23592344
discord.gg/7ZBqx3m
youtube.com/watch?v=wRL-qN-ewo8
song-lyrics-generator.org.uk/bx5f0z/welfare-in-blood-red-truck.html
translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.friatider.se/terrorist-var-svts-expert-p-islamofobi
thelocal.se/20150203/swedish-islamist-convert-in-isis-video-row
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I have no love for sweden, the cucks stayed neutral in ww2, helped the germans until the germans looked like they were losing then swapped over to help the allies, but ultimately didn't commit their armies to either side. That's even worse than fighting for the wrong side. Cowardice

It's funny how Anarchists are burning Swedish flag when Sweden is more blue pilled then even they are

here ya go

If i caught anyone burning my flag i would crush their skull like a tomato.

Does anyone here even remember how the Sweden Yes meme started?

How?

haven't you heard? it was all a lie concocted by master tier macedonian trolls.

truthdig.com/report/item/yes_sweden_is_a_paradise_lost_but_not_due_to_immigration_20170420

There was a thread asking if nationality and if you eat your own cum

Someone replied Sweden Yes! And thus the meme

Is it bad that I feel sorry for some swedes?

(((Expressen)))

>immigration budget on par with state budget
Is this actually true?

Obligatory
youtube.com/watch?v=nZ4zhEfjXqA

Not yet but we're getting there. Migration and everything it causes is well over 15% of state outcome, maybe even close to 20%

Im 23, I didn't vote or ask for this.
Pic is who employees at state owned and tax funded "unbiased" media SVT votes for
50% for green party... 0 for civic nationalist SD

Teacher looks Swedish, buildings look Swedish but is it really in Sweden?

Pic was on state owned TV channel SVT, it says:
>PM Löfven surprised over Trumps remarks on Sweden
Next news headline is:
>Police fired warning shots at Riot in Stockholm suburb Rinkeby

It started when Sup Forums found out about gay swedish men loving black cock. Then they started importing mussies and it became reality.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/23592148/#23592344

I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to have as many immigrants in the picture as possible and asked whites to stay in the back or at the sides.

>Give me your best memes to prove it
this is how I form my world view too
we were allied with Norway and Finland though, actions such as letting Norwegian freedom fighters take refuge in Sweden and training them to become a militia in Norway is hardly a very neutral thing to do.

Sweden is the location of at least one proxy server that isn't banned from this board.

/thread.

What the fuck happened with that picture at the bottom.
How do you even achieve that kind of dismemberment?

my family didn't. great grandfather had his family smuggle supplies and weapons to norwegian freedom fighters, at great risk. still got the room where they kept all the stuff. what did your family do, chang?

inb4
>my grampa invade germany kill everyone double bazooka wielding 4th infantry
your family sucked dicks. that's all they did.and do to this day.

ahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahaha

discord.gg/7ZBqx3m

swedecucks die

Weaponed trucks.

Which VPN you using? My swedish VPN is banned

FUCK SWEDEN! FUCKING FAGGOTS! REEEE!

Sweden...its time to take your country back, or learn to speak sand nigger.

Our cops are faggots

LEAVE MC RIDE OUT OF THIS

I can't even watch this one anymore. It hurts too much.

That is fucked up.

Could use some guillotines though

America is worse off desu

Helping to smuggle and hide is respectable, but is not war fighting. It is contribution. The bitterness of even the descendants of the Axis when commiserating with those of the allies is that we all have had family who fought, and in many cases died, in that war. Sweden did not shed blood like that, and you dont need to reply, or retort. No one nation shares the same cultural mentality. To you thats cool, maybe even "you won the war most of all", but dont try to equate the actions of the war fighting nations to Sweden, it wasn't the same. Its not an insult, or to demean your accomplishments. If I hurt your feelings, It was not intentional, but it is true.

Its a long diatribe for an internet forum. All the same I realize every poster here is human, so I try not to be a total fuck.

>Hardly neutral.
>I just sat in the car while they robbed the bank officer, I was hardly involved.
>TFW even Italy has more moral responsibility than Sweden and they changed fucking sides half way through.

swedes are cowardly subhumans. Their women flock here all the time. So easy to fuck them, saw one all over a short little fat ugly spic.

Every day I come to Sup Forums hoping to see some news or information that gives me hope for the future. But there is none, this board is depressing. I want the blue pill back.

> Another terrorist attack in our neighborhood
> Le silly face selfie

Get your shit together Sweden, gas the refugees.

>t. weakling

worlds bound for a good nuking anyway, being redpilled makes you enjoy it when it happens.

>all the degeneracy flocking and breeding in capitals and other main cities
>tfw those are the main targets in nuclear warfare

>talk with a classmate at uni
>she's going to Swedistan for Erasmus
>struggle not to wish her an enjoyable rape

Norway is like 100x less cucked than sweden, but even here if you go just barely east of Oslo you're surrounded by mosques, arabic signs, bands of grown ass somalis doing jack shit in work hours, and cant step off the metro without getting offered drugs by some mudslimes... So fucking glad we have Based Sylvi Listhaug as immigration minister.

>they must PROVIDE
>not just ENJOY

Dude jow the hell did you guys end up like this? in my country you guys are considered gods of efficiency and supirior intelligence.

>mc
Go back to pussy church, asshole.

Have you been living under a fucking rock?

This is such a Sweeedish picture

Fuck... edginess is OK... but you gotta draw the line at children..

>no brown people
not Swedish enough

Yeah I suppose not. They used to be just faggots before they were cucks.

Too soon?

>filename

i laughed

This one isn't true.

Mark Zuckerberg the Ugly rat.
youtube.com/watch?v=wRL-qN-ewo8

They were coached and pressured into doing this you retards.

>1 flamboyantly gay boy
>1 horrifically ugly rat-girl
>1 androgynous boy/girl?
>1 normal girl from Sudan
Man, you eurocucks are really falling apart up there, huh?

>we were allied with Norway and Finland though

No you weren't, some volunteers isn't anywhere close to a government declaring war against their ally's enemies, which is what real allied countries do.

the boys are more feminine than the girls..
its the first time i noticed that in this vid..
I never watched it longer than that first little faggot.
Cringe so hard i always click it away..

Marxist subversion, state enforce indoctrination in kindergarden from 1 year old to at least 19 years old. Almost all big media owned by (((the Bonnier Group))).
Something like that.

This makes me so fucking mad, why are nigger so fucking disgusting creatures?

This is barely considered gay in Sweden.

Based Erna. This is what a real feminist looks like.

did this really happen???

song-lyrics-generator.org.uk/bx5f0z/welfare-in-blood-red-truck.html

Swedish flag has been a dirty symbol for at least 30 years. There have been / are a few times or areas its alright to have it. Summer houses, end of school semester and so on.
Used to be if you had a Swedish flag in an everyday setting you got labeled as a neo nazi, now you can be a that or a racist. But the terms have pretty much merged so you'll be Hitler in either case

... Yes.
translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.friatider.se/terrorist-var-svts-expert-p-islamofobi

SVT is the state owned news channel btw

thelocal.se/20150203/swedish-islamist-convert-in-isis-video-row

desu it takes too much time for sweden to burn

i dont want to wait :(

Yeah our cuck prime minister tweeted that nationalism has no place in Europe. Like seriously what the fuck?

We remember no surrender my friend

Hell Seger!

Hell seger, broder!