Why are you so anti-intellectual Sup Forums?

Why are you so anti-intellectual Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/7ZBqx3m
youtube.com/watch?v=eP98ZKt709A&t=335s
youtube.com/watch?v=ldkAuUgSjdQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I dropped out.

>(((intellectual)))

Funniest kelly I've seen

I'm anti-indoctrination, not anti-intelligence.

>Spend loans on DUDE WEED LMAO and parties.
>What do you mean I have to pay it back?

Who /self-taught/ here?

(((intellectuals))) are just parasites. Normally I wouldn't mind, but they don't mind their own business, rather they engage in rampant abuse of authority, and practice absolutely destructive social experiments that brutalize entire generations of people

If you were so fucking smart, you'd realize we need stability more than we need change. With no stability, all the (((intellectuals))) are going to be holed up in their publicly funded institutions, sniffing their own farts and holding tenure over a horde of jamals raping everyone, and a bunch of pajeets shitting in the hallways, while education and literacy plummets.

All the men that lived before you, the powerhouse intelligentsia that built every single thing you squat on, including all institutions and infrastructure, were smart enough to know the nation comes first.

>believing movies
Dumb pole.

>All the men that lived before you, the powerhouse intelligentsia that built every single thing you squat on, including all institutions and infrastructure, were smart enough to know the nation comes first.
But this is false.

Why does reddit have much smarter people than Sup Forums?

Look how smart they are. They figured this out.

>A man in a dress is a woman
>t. "I Fucking Love Science" liberal

You do realise that (((intellectuals))) built the computer you are using to shit post on?

> powerhouse intelligentsia that built every single thing you squat on, including all institutions and infrastructure, were smart enough to know the nation comes first.
Source that STEM scientists are nationalists? I expect the complete opposite.

There are so few intellectuals in the world. maybe 100. everyone else who claims to be an "Intellectual" is an idiot. They could write 3 volumes on how to change the tire on a 1995 Honda Civic, but put a Honda Civic and a tire in front of him, nothing will get done.

>They could write 3 volumes on how to change the tire on a 1995 Honda Civic, but put a Honda Civic and a tire in front of him, nothing will get done.
This is how you judge intellectuals?

P.S. they can change a tire.

You might just be one of the very common intellectual-yet-idiot.

P.S. "might just be" should read as "are"

I am.

t. STEM science man

I'm very highly educated in the ways that intellectuals respect, and I work with them all the time, but I hate their sneering condescension. You should see them at academic conferences. They're even worse than in public. They literally think that "average" Americans are sub-human, and "below average" peoples are like children who should be protected from all responsibility. They have a god complex.

I'm not.

t. PhD science man

Most scientists are not right leaning, so I doubt you are a majority.

discord.gg/7ZBqx3m

fuck niggers

Intellectuals often have no idea how the world works. they tend to live a very sheltered life

>Go to Ivy League school
>Work with people who went to Ivy League schools
>Marry someone who went to an Ivy League school
>Move into a gated community where everyone went to an Ivy League school
>Have kids that go to prep schools so they can go to an ivy league school

Half of these people have never seen a pothole

Attending college doesn't mean you're an intellectual.

In college on paper.
Self-taught takes all the credit in reality.

He's right. You burger should know this more than anyone.

Dude, have you ever taken a college class? How do you know it's indoctrination and not just being informed?

>the only website that accepts reality regarding race differences and evolutionary psychology
>anti-intellectual

Shouldn't you be killing moderate beheaders instead?

>never seen a pothole
You'd be surprised. In Massachusetts our rich neighborhoods (outside of Boston) are shitholes on purpose.

Boxborough and Harvard have the MOST houses with 10m+ price tags in the state and they keep the roads shitty so nobody drives through their neighborhoods, most of them own 80-100 acre estates for horseback riding and hunting around their mansion, they buy 40k cars and replace them every couple years. It's a special kind of rich, a mix of snooty elitist and the "inawoods" that most people here would do.

With that mentality, wouldn't be so different from them. This isn't the middleages.

If everyone is either killing or getting killed. Then who's gonna build shit and heal the innocent?

muh going places
the people that can't pay back their student loans are humanities majors

most STEM people can pay it off in a few years

also do people really hate me because i'm in college wtf

have YOU ever taken a college class?
I went to one of the most conservative colleges in the country and all my humanities electives were still indoctrination tier.

I'm against marxist indoctrination that requires no academic rigor or discipline to succeed in. I'm against people who receive such indoctrination holding a place of respect, authority, or any sort of value, in our society.

why don't you just say you're having a late teenage rebellion episode?

marxist? lmao, excelsior! xD

So study medicine or engineering or fucking anything but the bullshit you dumbcunt motherfucker

lol, those evolutionary advantages have certainly lead you to the promised land of Sup Forums shitposting

>le edgy maymay maymay xDD
Get a real job, your absent father would be ashamed of you.

where's your >image to refute assumed talking point

don't you have any recycled ideas to paste?

How many intellectuals do you know? I bet the college professors and surgeons are all loning ip around the block to spend time with your stupid ass.

>humanities electives
Retard detected

Not smart enough for stem?

Having broad-minded liberal fee-fee opinions is not the same as being an intellectual.

he's just one person asshat
him studying to be a chemist wont stop people from taking marxism and feminist clockwork orange sessions

Brilliant scientists are by definition obsessive about their domains of expertise, they don't really care about politics and follow the consensus (see nazi or soviet scientists).

Also those people tend to be moderately to very rich and live in a very sheltered environnements with their peers (distorting their views of "people"), they rarely have an accurate idea about the state of society in the lower layers, they don't have time nor the interest to check it by themselves.

Have you ever taken a sociology or anthroplogy class? It's a total joke; parrot what the professor says on essays, study for finals on the morning of, and get a nice A grade on your transcript at the end of the semester. Why should such people be respected or valued? What have they done to earn it?

If you think most scientists are apolitical or don't think about the matter you are very mistaken.

Every single subject requires you to "parrot what the professor says": it's how you show you learned the material. Are you supposed to draw flowers all over your exam, snowflake?

(((intellectuals))) can't critical think, so I'm not going to waste my time.

Does Kelly satirize the Left, Right, or both? Is he the Anti-Horsey?

You show you learned the material through critical thinking. This is not at all the same as parroting, but I can see why you wouldn't understand the difference.

Beyond just exams, the coursework itself is easier. There's fewer assignments, the assignments themselves are shorter, and they require less time to complete. The exams have fewer questions as well.

>tfw we pay tax money to fund education but humanities exist

90% of /pol are dropouts whose only achievements are video game related.

Thinking is not their forte, and seeing people think makes them angry.

>no GED
>already too old as I'm in my mid 30s
>CC costs $20k in my state
Hopefully things are a bit more streamlined sometime in my next life.

My students loans aren't too bad. $500 a month for 10 years. I know people how have to pay thousands.

In our collegws you are requered to take humanities courses to graduatw, they call it general studies. I graduates last year with a major aerospace engeneering, but i was still forced to take womens studies as a ge course. It was that or african studies.

I do not believe in qualification. I deserve the label of ableism. A person should be analyzed and classified depending on their health and potential. That should be their status, that should be the determining factor of living standards. Too many limp wristed hunchback subhumans with degrees blocking good (i.e. strong, healthy, useful, able) people from assuming leadership.

The whole K-PhD system is Prussian serfdom. It infantilizes the masses and turns them into one big easy to manage monoculture. College is for the best goys who took the propaganda to heart. K-PhD trains you like a dog to be obedient and servile. That's why you see top people, like the titty shirt NASA guy, caving in when the smallest amount of social pressure is applied.

Nowadays the progressives and commies have had their way with the curriculum. It's all so unbelievably fucked. School was not meant to help you. Normies are so delusional. The student in the photo was probably a statist ass kissing cunt, the regular joes were probably statist retards, and the writer is the pedo teacher laughing at the whole cycle.

youtube.com/watch?v=eP98ZKt709A&t=335s

youtube.com/watch?v=ldkAuUgSjdQ

That's true though. 90% of people are subhuman drones regurgitation propaganda. Their short term thinking inspired people like John Dewey to go on and enslave them.

It satires the nature of political cartoons themselves and proves how they are dumb and shouldn't be listened to by any ideology

>Does Kelly satirize the Left, Right, or both? Is he the Anti-Horsey?

He satirizes the right-wing worldview.

So what is Kelly? I can never tell if he's comics are ironic or not
Does he just draw whatever he feels like?

Thinking/theorizing about the matter from time to time and dedicating yourself to/experiencing political issues from first hand are two vastly different things.
How many scientists lived in districts with high criminality ? How many scientists lived in a place where whites were in minority ? How many scientists experienced violence in these places ?

It's something you can apply at the elites at large, there is a increasing disconnection that is growing between the lower/middle class and them

100 billions humans already went through existence, overwhelming majority of your feelings and thoughts have already been experienced/formulated by people before you, assimilating these experiences/reflexion in a domain is itself a challenge and it's meant to allow you to built a little part on top of them.

Can't you just test for that? Study up yourself. K-12 is stupid easy. It's dragged out for so long as a form of brainwashing and to give teachers jobs.

>in denial

Having a degree in humanities or philosophy doesn't make you an intellectual

He's not satire he's just retarded.

>Thinking/theorizing about the matter from time to time and dedicating yourself to/experiencing political issues from first hand are two vastly different things.
Yeah one way is based on evidence and the other anecdotes/feels.
>How many scientists lived in districts with high criminality ? How many scientists lived in a place where whites were in minority ? How many scientists experienced violence in these places ?
How many of Sup Forums have lived in a fascist state or the 1950's?

He gives liberals a straw man to fling shit at.

If I pass this last class I'll have an MBA so I can't really say shit.

The thing about the humanities/philosophy is that they are just axiomatic systems. Deny the presuppositions, and their whole worldview crumbles
> Employment is exploitation! Class warfare now!
> No it isn't you idiot, stop being a resentful vagabond and get a real job!
> *pouts*
I'm open to listening to liberal/left-wing ideas, but nothing I have heard has given me any indication that they are worth listening to.

brainlets general.