Question about racemixing

One of the biggest arguments against racemixing I see here is that in evolution we should take the best and make them breed. Seeing that white people are the most intelligent race, I get that white people should be together. But niggers are better than us physically, shouldn't we make a race that is both physically dominate and intelligently greater than the rest? What about getting the hardworking skills of the chinks? Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1csr0dxalpI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The increased aggression that is a trademark of black blood is not conducive to creating a good, upstanding society. Not to mention the fact that strength and aggression are becoming less and less necessary in a world where technological advancement is king.

I am the product of a race mix, and although I don't show many of the characteristic traits of black culture, it is through great effort, not good nature. Do not subject your children, or your culture, to niggardry.

>shouldn't we make a race that is both physically dominate and intelligently greater than the rest?
why the fuck would you think that the best of both traits would manifest in the offspring?

I can see your point about not needing strength in the modern world, even wars are fought through drones, but things can change and we might need to physically strong. I didn't think about their tainted blood, how did you coup with it?
Kind of like breeding dogs, one time it's bound to have a good result and having the right traits, the others can go in the trash

>the others can go in the trash
and the trash then becomes 90% of the population?...

>I am the product of a race mix

Which races?

>But niggers are better than us physically,

thats just wrong.
niggers are only better at running away because thets the only thing they did for the last couple of hundres years.

In most physical sports niggers dominate ie. Athletics, Basketball, American Football etc. Sure they don't do much thinking seeing that the best playmakers/quarterbacks are white, they do have great stamina. Plus they were slaves for a reason, they can do physical work like picking cotton and piling rocks

>Thinks breeding only combines the "best" traits of each parent and completely leaves out the negative genes
Pic related

No, unfortunately race mixing is not very researched, because muh racism.

But as an example if you need an donor organ, if you are race mixed that could get very complicated.

"dominate" yeah, there are some of them, but they are far from dominating.

youtube.com/watch?v=1csr0dxalpI

I accept myself as a person. I don't follow black culture. There is some dissonance with my thinking: I believe that races are separate, that blacks are inferior as a race, but that individuals should be judged by their actions.

It is sometimes hard to reconcile racism with merit, but I choose not to treat individuals differently.

White and Black. Currently stationed overseas.

i bet you're a half nigger marine. how many nip women have you raped?

Sorry my Serbian bro, but the Burger is right.

The only argumeent needed is that a truly diverse world acknowledges the differences in each ethnicity and living side by side instead of mudding everyone up until they're people without even names.

What I hate most about the open borders/diversity crowd seem to acknowledge the importance of culture and identity which is why they white-knight nogs and support Palestine. Im sick of the self-contempt that whites have.

I didn't know that, I thought the blood type was important. I don't know anything about medicine, do we have anything specific different?

Truth is like animal races mixing, the first generation of hybrids usually does just fine.

The generations afterwards are the real problem.
Health issues, mental health issues.

pic related
I just asked to clear this up.. Thanks to the answers I see there are more negatives than possitives

Sure just for example, some blacks have how is it called in english "sickel cells" that are different formed blood cells, because if they have those they are immune to malaria.

Also differences in the prevalence of blood groups and HLA antigens.

>Sup Forumsacks actually learning from each other without discussion devolving into morons calling each other niggers
This is a beautiful day my dudes

stfu 56%

>White and Black.

My condolences.

Well look, my opinion is that race mixing can't be done in a controlled environment, controlled in a sense where someone chooses two particular humans for breeding like in a case of dogs. People cannot be tricked into that sort of thing. That would be my answer to your "Creating a super/well-balanced race".

When it comes to the chaotic race-mixing that is occurring in today's world I don't honestly think that it affects the IQ of white people that much. My reasoning behind this is that if a woman is degenerate enough to procreate with a basic nigger she would hook up with a lesser being in any case. The child would be raised by a low-life anyway so race-mixing on itself doesn't affect the outcome that much. People here have the way of thinking: "This coal-burner married a nig-nog instead of a 150IQ white dude." and I think it's simply wrong because no intelligent man would procreate with such a woman in any case.

Now, I'm not a bio-engineer so I don't know if race-mixing is actually bad on a biological level if race-mixing occurs between two superior humans of any race, or even what actually determines your birth-given IQ, is it race or the two specimens making a child. Personally I was never attracted (on a chemical/physical) level outside white race, never even outside my cultural background. Not because IT"S HARAM but because it actually never happened, I'm programmed that way I guess.

All in all, if I see a white woman with a low-life degenerate of any kind (let's say a nig-nog in this case) I don't bother. Fuck her, she wasn't worthy of an intelligent specimen in any way so who gives a shit? I would go as far as to say that race-mixing has it's advantages, it vets the trash out of our civ.

If you want a society made of a superior individuals, just keep asains and whites, kill all women and replace them with robots, and make sure there is a scientific way to reproduce without a woman. Boom. Instant destruction of all cancerous retardation and most crime.

And make sure the robots can make sandwitches and clean

Ya dumb fuck the only sports niggers excell at is basketball and running and this after years of breeding for phizical qulities,whites are superior both fizically and intelectually.

oh hai

>German purity
Hector, Mustafi, Rudiger, Can, Gomez, Sane, Khedira, Ozil, Boateng...

Germany isn't about brute strength/speed when it comes to football. You would be winning shit if the majority of your team was made out of niggers. They aren't capable of DIE DEUTSCHE ENGINEERING levels of discipline.