Hey Sup Forums do me a solid and stop infesting other boards

You fucks literally have an entire board dedicated to the stupid shit you like to argue about. Stop injecting your dumb ass shit into other boards.

You shills really need to fuck off already.

Sup Forums forever infesting other boards.

need a safe space kid?

No just tired of you shills ruining other boards. This board is made for you so you should just stay here.

If "Sup Forums" posts weren't 100% guaranteed replies then trolls would have to work harder to troll your board. C'mon user, think of the trolls

tell all politics to stop existing while you're at it

I've been feeling a bit cooped up lately, actually.
What board are you from?

go to /mlp/ and talk about trump there since it's basically the same thing amirite?

hard to read I guess huh?

Sup Forums? Is that the anime board?

You'll forgive me if I got it wrong, I stopped reading comics and watching cartoons at 12

Your link is broken, faggot

Then why do you fucks go there and other boards?

That's like telling anyone repeating a Sup Forums meme to fuck off in 2007.

Sup Forums is the cultural center of Sup Forums now.

Holy shit, it really makes me sad you're an American but doesn't really surprise me when you can't even read the thread or the post right after it.

Real Sup Forumsacks are obsessed with the Jewish Question, not some obese huckster

Making this thread, and naming where you came from, was a mistake.
Bump.

Our fourth channel is/pol/. Always has been, always will be. Get used to it.

Delusion : the post

>Because a political board exists there can be nothing approaching political conversation anywhere else on the site
Doesn't work that way faggot.

Learn how to link, retard

It was Sup Forums before us but GamerGate changed that. Now pretty much all the memes and content come from Sup Forums

Sup Forums is a board of peace and full of moderates. The extremists that go to other boards do not represent us but you better accommodate them or you are Sup Forumsophobic.

WE Sup Forums NAO!!

> (Dead)
Was this supposed to lead to another board newfag?

Am-fucking-en. I don't have a problem using Sup Forums (Obviously), but you faggots need to stop shitting up other boards.
And believe me, it's very obvious when it happens.

>One of you stung me!
bump

maybe stop with the Sup Forums boogieman because other people disagree with you?

Read the fucking post dumb ass, god it's always Americans too. Always Americans.

i'm assuming you can't read that either so here let me spoon feed you since you're American

Memetic center would have been a more appropriate choice of wording then I guess
Associating Sup Forums and culture, lol

YOU FUCKERS STAY AWAY FROM MY BOARD.

Its A-men, you godless degenerate

Are you uspet because someone from another board has a different political opinion from you?

kek
OP is probably one of us and hates cartoons

OP:
Now:
nice work, dumb dumb

I know a falseflag when i see one. You're trying to use (((reverse psychology))) on us to make us raid Sup Forums.

I know from experience that these actual types of posters wouldn't dare venture over to Sup Forums from their safespaces. They simply blame Sup Forums from their own board and move on.

>You're trying to use (((reverse psychology))) on us to make us raid Sup Forums.

Was just thinking that.

>angry at pol for infesting other boards
>infests pol
>mfw

nigga you dumb bastard I already posted that twice now. It's like you're trying to be dumb or something.

>A-fucking-men
I bet you would like that you fairy.

A global force for good

Ya finna seething smark

Based Sup Forums Working other boarder into a shoot

Sup Forums and /asp/ forever together