Trump's 100 day Contract. Taken straight from website

ARE YOU TIRED OF WINNING YET?

Bump

noone cares shill

[rationalizing intensifies]

You're pretty deluded senpai. How can you not care about facts? There's really no room for interpretation her.

>shills for Trump
>calls other people shills

I didn't know we allowed niggers to post here.

Ktrump has control over all branches of government and cant do shit.

This board is no longer pro-Trump. He is a neo con globalist.

Why is there such an obsession over the first 100 days? We have 4 years at a minimum, fuck off retards.
And no i didnt care about obongos first 100 either

Trump is turning out to be a fantastic politician

This is gonna be great. At first I thought we were gonna die, but now I think we won't.

The only solice us Dems have about Trump and the GOP being having control of so much of the government so they can enact all their policies is that they are too incompetent to enact any of their policies.

>UK
>"us Dems"

Trump tried to do most of these things. It's not his fault he met defiance at every turn.

2 Years if IL CA KS and GA aren't just coincidences. #Peliso4Speaker2018

That's exactly the excuse that Trump gave Obama shit for using, turns out he was right and Trumps' gonna get pummeled for overselling his ability to make deals oh well.

No one cares anymore. We're too busy watching you Eurofags get fucked in the ass by immigrants

He ran a divisive campaign and pissed off people. It is his fault for not planning ahead and realizing he needs people

REPUBLICAN PRESIDENT
REPUBLICAN HOUSE
REPUBLICAN SENATE

CANT REPEAL OBAMASHIT
CANT BUILD THE WALL

WHY

> Trump tried to drain the swamp

Because both sides are the same and none of those policies fit the globalist agenda. This isn't Republicans vs Democrats, it hasn't been that way in decades. There is one ruling party with one agenda.

the saying "the more things change the more they stay the same" really gots some base in reality huh

next time vote for some rad Hitler so things will actually burn and when I say burn I mean audit the fed and lets go world war 3

He has this year, that's it. Dems will likely win back the house in 2018 based on trends and do-nothing republicans and after that Trump is in 2020 campaign mode so he won't be concerned with fulfilling 2016 promises

>and after that Trump is in 2020 campaign mode so he won't be concerned with fulfilling 2016 promises

>vote for me so I can betray my voters, AGAIN

>based on trends
you mean like losing in Kansas and losing in Georgia now that it's in a runoff?

>you mean like losing in Kansas and losing in Georgia now that it's in a runoff?

You realize both are Republican districts that vote like 30% GOP and swung hard for Dems right?

losing the special election is still losing, you moronic shill

God bless Trump!

Fuck pootin.
Fuck buttshear al asshat.

worry about your shithole bongistan

>losing the special election is still losing, you moronic shill

Who lost what you dumb nigger? I already told you the Kansas seat is the most Republican seat in the country and swung hard for Dems and GOP will lose the house in 2018 cause they are fuck ups who haven't done anything they said they would. You cannot keep fucking over your voters and think they will come out to show for you. Obama and Clinton learned this. Trump will as well.