www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/04/21/trump-plays-budget-hardball-congress-build-border-wall/
panampost.com/maxwell-radwin/2017/04/21/the-rachel-maddow-shows-fake-news-on-venezuela/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MOVEMENT

R I P
I
P

How are they spinning this one?

NEVADAWOO~

Hey user...I love you.

Is it happening?

AWOOO

FUCK

Gee this sounds familiar

I'm ready.

Time to hit that betting website and put some money on her then.

Wow really makes you thin&

Only if Ryan gets his dick out of his ass.

Wikileaks would need to leak an Operation Northwoods-tier plan that the CIA had presented to Pence to remove Trump and harm US citizens, a plan that was so disgusting Penxe passed it to Trump, making him fire all CIA management and confirm the leak's validity to the press. The ensuing investigation would reveal the CIA involved not just in domestic affairs, but influencing domestic politics as well, cementing the deep state's place in history's annals.

But that won't happen.

>B-but Obama negotiated her release in 2015 and DRUMPF is racist
Knowing the msm they will probably say that or won't talk about it at all.

>nate aluminum
So she's guaranteed to win.

Concern.

DELET

I hope Nate continues his streak.

>She got herself caught and Trump had a deal with the kidnappers to make PDJT look good, they have evidence of collusion but still need an investigation on congress to determine precisely

>trump had to bow down to a dictator to free only one person!

Seriously go read the Washington Compost article about it

She's ugly as fuck anyways

I laughed so hard when he kept repeating: Not good!!, NOT GOOD!!!!

omg :(

Fuck, user.

At least random user in /ptg/ loves me.

Meanwhile in mirror Trump universe...

Not like this

Stairs are shit tbqh.
Roads are better.

>President Donald Trump’s budget director is threatening to withhold funding for Obamacare subsidies unless Democrats agree to help fund the border wall in the 2017 budget supplemental.

President Donald Trump’s budget director is threatening to withhold funding for Obamacare subsidies unless Democrats agree to help fund the border wall in the 2017 budget supplemental.

>President Donald Trump’s budget director is threatening to withhold funding for Obamacare subsidies unless Democrats agree to help fund the border wall in the 2017 budget supplemental.

President Donald Trump’s budget director is threatening to withhold funding for Obamacare subsidies unless Democrats agree to help fund the border wall in the 2017 budget supplemental.

YES

HILLARY CLINTON, TEAR DOWN THAT WALL

Mulvaney is underrated.

>Nate Silver digging himself into a hole yet again
This dude isn't your run of the mill asshole. He's a special kind of retarded.

>Trump offered to sell al-Sisi some condos at a discount

>only 89% success rate

Oh no, that sucks.

I wonder how far border crossings will fall after this statement.

I mean, there's a reason I made this...

Nice.

Did the office get new curtains? These look much nicer.

>Mattis won't teach you how to fight
>Sessions will never teach you southern manners
>Barron won't hack the mainframe

Anons, give me something to say against "trump hasn't done anything in the first 100 days" (other than the TPP)

Source faggot!

>Bannon is gone

>tfw you'll never attend a Shit-kicker party with President Trump

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/04/21/trump-plays-budget-hardball-congress-build-border-wall/

News release: House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence Sends Letters Inviting Testimony of Comey, Rogers, Brennan, Clapper and Yates

ive always noticed he takes a while around stairs i remember during the Celebrity apprentice finale it took him like 5 minutes to get down a flight

>one person
Trump freed a total of 7 people. Any negative reporting is their bias showing.

>Miller will never teach you speechwriting

Republicans finally learning how to win and play ball.

Austin Petersen disagrees.

stahp

My favorite part is this will trigger liberals worse than Obama bringing in gangster rap nigs and islamists triggered us.

Wow. Thanks, Drumpf. Crashing and burning just like your presidency. This wouldn't happen under Obama. Fuck Drumpf.

I loved when he was a guest speaker at a Spicer rally. He basically told them how shit was going to happen and they can deal with it. I think he was the one that was like "I dunno how Sean does this every day for an hour and a half heh", then stepped back and shook Sean's hand on his way out. The media kikes tried to do their thing to him and it made me mad. Almost as mad as when they did that to Sessions. It's one thing to try to be a kike to Spicer who can rekk your shit and hold his own against you, it's another to try and pick on a genuine old man who just wants to do his job honestly. Fuck, Sessions is such a great man and to see anyone try to do that shit while he just says he's going to do what he was hired to do is infuriating.

Yes, Trump is in fact afraid of stairs, more precisely ladders, with which the illegals may climb his wall.

It keeps him awake at night

>Sleepy Ben won't teach you how to be a good Christian for her
>T-Rex won't teach you Texan swagger

She's cute

Fuck. Now Saturn is going to declare war on Earth.

>that tie thingy around her neck
A Cute!

> ywn do a duet with Danald Trump.

The wall is not going to be in the budget cap this

>I loved when he was a guest speaker at a Spicer rally. He basically told them how shit was going to happen and they can deal with it.
That was such a good one. The media were almost audibly squirming in their seats like scolded children.

Where is Katrina

Fucking based.

>Saturn gassed a bunch of children
>Ivanka cries to daddy
>he crashes a satellite into their planet
wtf i hate rrupf now

Ted and Kid Rock both wanted to run for office didn't they? Interesting

A lot of those are EOs. We need more permanent measures. Would it be possible to bundle the EOs into a legislative document and have it passed through Congress?

she does outside PAC work now (American First Policies)

>Elect me class president. I will lobby for better school lunches, fewer exams and will shut the Principal's LYING GLOBALIST MOUTH

>We need more permanent measures
Voter ID laws and immigration reform should take care of that.

>But at what price! It's just one dictator jerking off another! Trump doesn't value human rights!
Take your pick.

lel

panampost.com/maxwell-radwin/2017/04/21/the-rachel-maddow-shows-fake-news-on-venezuela/

how pathetic

She was suppose to be Press Sec but admin decided she was too harsh on people and controversial, she got BTFO by spicy

Anymore pictures of her?

He's a great supporting character. Trump picks great no-bullshit types.

Ivanka is ugly

You can't just wave a magic wand and keep space probes from losing their energy and crashing into a planet.

>Trump somehow disproves this

I don't see how this failing at each promise is "winning so much you get tired of it"

>gets on and off planes just fine

She got moved out of the spotlight since this tweet. Even Trump remembers Rules 1 and 2.

>She was suppose to be Press Sec but admin decided she was too harsh on people and controversial, she got BTFO by spicy
she interviewed for Press Secretary and didn't get the job, was offered Deputy Press Secretary (which Sarah Huckabee Sanders does) and declined that role

She's probably making decent money at American First Policies

What is it that's so off or weird in his posture like even when straight hes always arms forward legs too arched back, neck forward?

I can cash in meme magic for my Trumpfu right?

At least some women are sane when it comes to muslims.

DOJ sending letters to sanctuary cities, formally threatening their funding if they don't certify as in compliance.

America,
WHY IS IT SO FUCKING ODD TO USE THE WORD «ARMADA»?
It literally means «a fleet of warships».

Outright propaganda. Will the new talking point be that Venezuela was getting along ok until the news of the Citgo Inaugural donation hit?

He's a big guy.

Fucking based.