Can Italy become a great power?

Can Italy become a great power?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WeVWupFBkA8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not with all of the Terrones in the south getting cucked by the Piedmontese cuck north

And a cuck sitting in the holy see

Yes, pic related

Yes and no.

Not without some broad, levelling catastrophe.

its already great where it matters.
it has few equals in that department.

Why yes and why no?

i hope not, we're in that perfect spot where we have a great life and are kind of irrelevant so nobody cares.

mama mia papa pizza

You aren't irrelevant because Italy is a 'cultural power'.

Not possible to change the people into expansion and national interest, instead you have provate entities who's sole goal is to profit off the state and so everyone is not a fasces bounded together but millions of individuals sticks, if Italy was truly united with each individual then yes easily Italy could be the greatest power.

There needs to be an Italian pope again

becoming a great power means:

getting more jews into your country
getting more terrorist attacks
getting more refugees and minorities
in short, getting more CU.CKED

do you want that mario?

Italy is an artificial construct of freemasonry and radical leftists

You're already a great power. You have a top ten economy, G7 member, 4th strongest military in the EU and a strong cultural influence.

oh yes people come here to look at stuff but you see, too much attention is a bad thing, we live well here and have our own language, we don't get involved in major worldwide bullshit, kind of like australia, lets keep it that way

no

Way Italy could become greatest power, each couple in the north having 40 children, that's it.

That's not Italy though.

Of Italy has pppulation explosion then they break the current order and replace it with their own.

we are full of refugees and minorites
and jews

Still we had no terrorist attack, it would be stupid for the sandniggers to bomb US, their bridge in EU

Do you want to though? I've made peace with the fact that my country is useless internationally and finally realized that it's not a bad thing in hard times, WWIII for example.

yes if it means removing you and other dindus
stop invading my country

If it leaves the EU then yes i believe it could be

Meh. Pizza.

only silvio can fix italy

i actually think there is great potential,but most people don't give a fuck about anything.
i literally think we need a dictator/emperor/king or something

Not many nutjobs go to Italy, mainly France, because of the language, those dickheads are dead to me, gas'em.

In 19th/20th century European international relations discourse, Italy was known as "the least of the Great Powers." However, had Mussolini had more time before the war broke out, it's quite possible, considering Italy's high IQ and very rich history.

That shitskin is not Italian.

We already are in the top 8

>Not many nutjobs go to Italy
HA HA HA HA, moroccans go to south Italy and Sicily all the time, especially the women to whore themselves out.

pretty sure shes southern italian lad

NO
The time for european countries to get something individually is over

youtube.com/watch?v=WeVWupFBkA8
Catch 22 summed up italy quite perfectly

>more people=better life
feck off

moroccans are small-time criminals and bro-tier guys in general

t.moroccan dog with a proxy

You had everything well but then you decided to help America in toppling Gaddafi's government in Libya, literally why? I thought Gaddafi even liked Italy and Berlusconi. Now you've been reduced to being a taxi of refugees between Africa and Europe. Start thinking for Italy and stop thinking for America and you'll be great again. Stop sending ships to coast of Libya for fuck's sake, you're hurting even Finland by doing it.

We're an American vassal state, we do whatever they tell us. We even celebrate it 4 days from now, even if we call it "liberation".

only decent thing to come from Italy is Valentina Nappi

>my country is useless internationally

You can lead the North African uprising against Subsaharan African refugees that settle in Tangiers and etc, in the current timeline. The future is on your grasp.

You make Claudio Ranieri sad. Dilly Ding Dilly Dong :(

Yes more people = more happiness

No, and it shouldn't be. A regional power is its reasonable and rightful position.

We really need to reform and preserve our country from invasion, too.

Oh, happy 2770 AUC

What is he supposed to do about it?