BREAKING: "Welfare State not enough" claims disabled, Virgnia woman

> Local Virginia woman, retired and suffering from dementia, claims that social security and medicare isn't enough. After her husband of around 30 years passed away, her disabled trans-female daughter accidentally burned down most of their house. Following months of living in a subsidized temporary shelter, she and daughter are back in their refurbished home, but debt from the temporary displacement has left her account in the red.

>"She threatens to kill me in her episode of emotional rage." claims daughter, Christine.

>With the bills mounting and welfare state not answering the call, Christine is auctioning off family goods. Stamp collection, old vintage records, childhood craft projects, customized video game memorabilia, and even a mysterious relic named, "The Classic".

>nytimes.com/roomfordebate/2016/11/22/blocking-fake-news-starts-with-adding-this-site-to-your-windows-hosts-file/

So Sup Forums, should the welfare state really be in control of this?

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/282438324055
youtube.com/watch?v=XnOyhlA84dQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gfAvFYKVEZ4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=r959Lcm-Hqg
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Chris-chan
sonichu.com/cwcki
youtube.com/watch?v=XwwM5YGUVZo
youtube.com/watch?v=w3QW8PVyyNM
sonichu.com/cwcki/Cole_Smithey
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

tl;dr,

>CWC holds an auction for his Sonic Totem.
>Someone bids $1,500 and sends the money upfront.
>CWC fails to ship it. Buys a $400 gold necklace for Barb.
>CWC makes a video with Barb begging for money. She's wearing the $400 necklace in it.
>Chargeback issued against failing to ship the totem. CWC's account goes into red.

ebay.com/itm/282438324055
The Classic

youtube.com/watch?v=XnOyhlA84dQ
The Proof

youtube.com/watch?v=gfAvFYKVEZ4
Additional Nightmare Fuel

I'd guess that Chris Chanwould be smart enough to take the money and flee to Tijuana... but that would require a drop of cunning. He's probably going to go on a giant LEGO shopping binge and mail the shirt to the wrong address in the process.

Bumps b/c already on page 7 holy crap

Oh my god.

The dead eyes. You know they've seen things that were not meant to ever be seen.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=r959Lcm-Hqg

wow they sure owned that gay retard lol

How on earth did he burn the house down?

When will the saga end?
Is God keeping him alive to torment them?

Speaking as a 24/7 caregiver; I say kill the welfare system. It's a religious function; churches have done this for the longest time and should do so again. They are much better equipped and have the moral authority to do already, and just look at the Mormon's welfare program - it's SUPERIOR to anyone's.

I remember reading about him in 2012 on ED. And the story continues up to this day.

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Chris-chan

Everything you will ever need to know, and more.

By plugging a coffee machine in using an extension cord plugged into an extension cord, plugged into the bathroom outlet...

Plugged in a coffee maker in the bathroom which sparked and started a fire.

I know more than I want to already desu senpai, the open wound vagina was the last straw

I love it when he does weird shit for us to watch

Who will play Chris(tine) in the Lifetime movie?

>mfw people actually believed CWC would go to prison after the dangerous gas unlawful release incident

that ugly british midget?

Not my fault this stupid dried up old cunt did not have insurance. Hold on its mandatory as a home owner. Fake news how fucking dumb do you have to be to believe this.

>linking to ED for info about chris
Here: sonichu.com/cwcki
Everything and anything you need to know about Chris.

>Hold on its mandatory as a home owner.

It isn't though.

The worst thing about brits is their chinless jawline and eyes that have a droopy underside curve making them look like actual retards. How hideous.

Can't the guy who bid the $1,500 sue Chris?

Virginia it is. I know what you saying you still need a bond, thats still a kind of insurance.

the fucking shirt was in a bag for 3 years since the fire

still damp from firefighters putting the fire out

I like your style, OP

He got his money back from eBay, so no need for further action.

>needs to sell private property to pay bills

I see nothing wrong with this. Sell all your stupid shit you old bitch.

As a Virginian I apologize.
Also fuck northern virginia, fuck those guys in perticular.

Yeah, this thing is likely a petri dish of microbiological information.

I bet if you were to mix the shirt extract with frog DNA, you'd have enough to start your own CWC Theme Park.

>linking to ED
>when cwcki exists
Newfag

Kill it with fire

if only he was selling something of Bob's so we could clone him and get things under control

Would you bid on Bob's skeletal remains if he sold it?

maybe Patti's

>daughter

I'd pay for an entire college education for Chris if he sold me Bob.
Obviously he'd waste the opportunity and probably never attend, but that's the price range I'd pay to have THE internet lumberjack entombed in my house.

>when you get so degenerate that billionaire philanthropists or biology laboratories invent a novel way to reanimate human beings just to put a small amount of structure into your meaningless life

You guys just want to secede from anything north of you, huh?

We should really stop dividing territories longitudinally.

>Tries to grow vagina using binural beats
>Taint piercing gets infected and splits open
>Thinks meditation to ambient tracks worked
>Masturbates open wound with dildos
>Posts pictures on the internet

I've followed Chris Chan for well over a decade now, I really couldn't have come up with a better continuation to his legendary saga myself.

"they" are censoring this

I have no sympathy for Chris anymore this fat retard did all of this himself then regressed back to playing the victim in some fucked up advanced ways. Becoming trans and hiding behind his quote "HIGH FUNCTIONING AUTISM" are just ways to cower away and victim shame his way to a small fortune on the backs of tax payers and the people willing to give him money for his autism projects.

He had thousands of chances to seek help and instead he is a 36 year old "woman" living with his dementia ridden psycho mom that also never had a fucking clue to how to help this sad bastard of a human in the first place.

Pottery.

Virginia user here.
The welfare here is perfectly fine, you draw a set amount of money per month which is normally $500+
This is all fine and good if you
>Own a home.
>Have no outstanding bills.
>Dont go buying dumb shit.

But instead, here is what happens to welfare drawers.
>Lets buy a new home.
>Lets buy a new car.
>Lets buy all sorts of stupid shit we dont need.

Then
>WHY DONT I HAVE MONEY REEEE MUH ELECTRICITY!
Even your electricity bill is cut drastically if you are on a fix income such as that.

Look around them in that video, the reason they dont have anything is because Chris Chan keeps buying stupid horse shit with the fixed monthly income instead of what is really needed.
>Food.
>Light.

NOPE LETS BUY DUMB SHIT! LIKE MORE DRESSES TEEHEE IM A GIRL!

Look in the background of this
Plushies from $30+ toys from $20+
Boxes and boxes from amazon and the like, soda everywhere, garbage everywhere, its just like their old home!

i thought barb was a fat ass

I really wanna know what Chris does all day.

He has no job. Does he play video games all day?

I know he buys truckloads of toys, but surely he's too old to be able to play with action figures, right?

I used to love playing with bionicles but I don't think I would know where to begin if I tried to, now.

Does he still have a childlike imagination, or is he as dead inside as he seems?

I want to know where his time goes.

> victim shame his way to a small fortune

That would work in theory. Unfortunately for Chris you can't buy things with Lego.

In the ungodly event someone actually pays more than $20k for his shirt you can rest assured 90% of it will be spent on stupid shit within two weeks.

>her disabled trans-female daughter accidentally burned down most of their house

>Does he still have a childlike imagination, or is he as dead inside as he seems?

Probably a combination of both. His life largely mirrors a 5-year-old boy's; he does practically nothing but draw, build crap with Lego, and play with toys and video games.

Gods keeping him alive as a warning for the rest of us

Damn. Well at least it was GFI protected.

youtube.com/watch?v=XwwM5YGUVZo

See for yourself. Special guest star at the 17m45s mark

I have been casually reading CWCki for a couple years now.

The story never ends. I think even after he dies, Christorians will still find plenty more to say about him. Subplots, maybe entire sagas of his life that were never leaked to the trolls.

To quote the bible: "Chris(t) did many other things as well. If every one of them were written down, I suppose that even the whole world would not have room for the books that would be written." John 21:25 (NIV)

Yeah but there's no way I could afford to pay.

That looks like Chris-chan's mom

>>>/kiwifarms/

HOLY FUCK IT IS

That's fucking terrifying.

Imagine Jurassic Park, but instead of raptors and t-rex's, you have autistic chris chan clones. I wonder if they would fap in packs.

Cite the law then. Bob had that house paid for years ago. Therefore no mortgage. Therefore no homeowners insurance requirement by the lender.

No way is that what he normally does. He must've just been putting on a show for the camera.

Even a kid doesn't voice characters out loud like that. At least not that loudly.

Cute cat, though. Funny how the cat is unburdened by Chris's autism. Just an animal following its proper instincts, dependent on but ultimately superior to a deviant human.

what did you think this thread was about?

I swear to fucking god if anybody posts his "vagina" in this thread

You have to go back.

Didn't they bury that dog in their backyard?

>Christorian archaeology division, assemble!

>you will never get that video of him fucking an inflatable doll out of your mind.

It's seared in there forever. Please tell me I'm not the only one to have seen it.

politics

Come on now, the pic is low quality and I haven't dug into Chris' Saga for years

JUULAAAAAY

>you will never dress up as a pickle and abduct his gf infront of his and his father's eyes

Why did he have to die before I could cuck them both?

Sacrificial Amy Rose plushie being lowered into a containment area.

>suffering from dementia
>claims that social security and medicare isn't enough

If she is suffering from dementia, then she is clearly not qualified to make such complicated economic decisions.

Oh how I wish I could spoiler tag this image

Kek I didn't even realize it was about Chris-chan.

>>"She threatens to kill me in her episode of emotional rage." claims daughter, Christine.

If you burned down my fucking house then I would too!

Clever .... girl???

>obvious soul crushed mom asking her autistic son to go get some cat food
>MA IM LIVE ON THE AIR ILL GET IT LATER GOSH
I didn't need to feel that.

His mother is as insane as he is, do not feel for them.

She's a possibly sociopathic narcissist. Consistently lied to Chris and fed into his worst behaviors. Throttled his ambition so that he'd stay with her forever.

Also, she has a son by a different father (Chris's half-brother, Cole) who hates her and is much less autistic than Christ (hardly at all, just uses pretentious words really).

She has been lying about who Cole's father is for decades. She still won't tell him the truth.

>Boomers raise mentally ill children
>Boomers spend disposable income on useless garbage like Stamps, Memorabilia, "Sonitc Totems", Necklaces
>Boomers don't save cause "muah welfare state and social security"
>Boomers blame millenials for being lazy and not working enough
>Boomers cry for more social security when they own a big house with a big yard, two cars

It is time to kill all boomers. We have to put an end to this!

Oh. Guess that explains Chris then.

>Q: do you get a Skylanders t-shirt and figure with purchase?
>A: Yes.

Kek

How long till they're kicked out of their home?

Oh my fucking god, that was about Chris-chan?
He truly is a gift that keeps on giving.

How else am I going to keep a thread alive?
Sup Forums mods keep banning my threads despite CWC's relationship with Sup Forums going back longer than they've been on the site.

Truth.

And to think.

I thought the chronicles of CWCville was over...

Turns out it's the dark final chapter.

youtube.com/watch?v=w3QW8PVyyNM

Doesn't Chris have a brother? Why doesnt he take them in

Cole Smithey's tale is pretty interesting.
He has the Chandler ego and delusions of grandeur.

sonichu.com/cwcki/Cole_Smithey

Why doesn't tranny offspring just whore itself out like every other heshe?

>youtube.com/watch?v=gfAvFYKVEZ4

>My name is Barbara Chandler
>This is an emergency situation
>Please, somebody, kill me

PAY DENBTS

kek my first though exactly

Chris chan is the main character in the newest yoko taro alt reality game.

Did you read the part in the latest episode where Black Sonichu tells Sonichu about Reldnahc having put whipped cream in his rocket boosters? In the original drawing, he said "some creamy stuff", in reference to Reldnach being the TOTALLY opposite of me.

Isn't the Barbara, CWC's mother?

Speaking of Cole, just noticed this. Laughed really hard.

Larger version

Good eye!

>"She threatens to kill me in her episode of emotional rage."
so the tranny is pushing it onto its mother, tranny trys to kill herself in fire and fails, tranny then does off the deep end threating to kill her mother because mom wont give her more gibs for its estrogen injections. and the tranny is using its moms dementia to try and push the narritive of more gibs for more estrogen so it can kill its self because society is a social construct and its waycist

quintessentially american

>A-hole Monthly

my sides

>tshirt about to go for 21 500 $